Articles on this Page
- 12/13/18--15:00: _Hirens BootCD PE
- 12/13/18--22:37: _Reboot and Select e...
- 12/14/18--04:04: _Solved [STUCK] SAMS...
- 12/14/18--04:15: _Solved Expand ALL D...
- 12/14/18--05:52: _Open 3rd-party term...
- 12/14/18--10:54: _Curious Window
- 12/14/18--11:12: _Facebook API bug ex...
- 12/14/18--12:28: _OK to Delete these ...
- 12/14/18--17:19: _ThinkPad Lenovo 057...
- 12/15/18--00:03: _Three monthly updat...
- 12/15/18--05:31: _Unstable internet a...
- 12/15/18--06:53: _Removing user info ...
- 12/15/18--07:12: _Windows 7 clean ins...
- 12/15/18--08:31: _Cannot freely brows...
- 12/15/18--09:45: _Internet Explorer (...
- 12/15/18--10:58: _is thier a script, ...
- 12/15/18--11:17: _Restore OEM OS from...
- 12/15/18--14:15: _IE 11 Blank Page fo...
- 12/15/18--15:37: _Some shortcut keys ...
- 12/15/18--17:41: _New HDD Showing UnA...
- 12/13/18--15:00: Hirens BootCD PE
- 12/13/18--22:37: Reboot and Select errors on Windows 7 custom built PC
- 12/14/18--04:15: Solved Expand ALL Device Manager Nodes.
- 12/14/18--10:54: Curious Window
- 12/14/18--11:12: Facebook API bug exposed user photos to third-party apps
- 12/14/18--12:28: OK to Delete these Log Files?
- 12/14/18--17:19: ThinkPad Lenovo 05794ys - Drivers without result
- 12/15/18--00:03: Three monthly updates failed
- 12/15/18--05:31: Unstable internet and object or program impossible to remove!
- 12/15/18--06:53: Removing user info before sell of HP mini botebook
- 12/15/18--07:12: Windows 7 clean install - BIOS questions & system startup time
- 12/15/18--08:31: Cannot freely browse in XP Mode
- 12/15/18--09:45: Internet Explorer (No Add-ons) is only available version
- 12/15/18--11:17: Restore OEM OS from base.wim in HP RECOVERY partition
- 12/15/18--14:15: IE 11 Blank Page for initial screen
- 12/15/18--15:37: Some shortcut keys not working in Windows7
- 12/15/18--17:41: New HDD Showing UnAllocated Space
I would like to test out the Hiren’s BootCD PE software but don't quite understand their site info very well.
1. I would like to do this from a USB, and don't know if I need their USB Creator Software or not?
2. I also don't understand the two iso downloads, one is clearly x64 on their DOWNLOAD PAGE (https://www.hirensbootcd.org/download/).
3. But when I click on their USB Booting...
Hi, I built myself a computer some time ago and recently i have randomly been getting a black screen asking me to "reboot and select proper boot device" I looked into this problem and have done most of the quick fixes but it still shows up. The screen goes away if i press enter on my keyboard and windows 7 boots up as normal and runs fine but having to deal with the screen sometimes gets a...
Hello, I've problem and I want to ask, is there anyone have experienced SAMSUNG MAGICIAN Stuck on scanning for drive information? I want to trim and enable rapid mode, but the samsung magician software can run, even it's not even opening the interface, only stuck on waiting loop animation. Mine is 5.3, just reinstall from 5.2, I done it because facing this problem without luck. Maybe anyone could...
Is there a shortcut or method available to expand *ALL* the Device Manager nodes?
When you open Device Manager, in order to see if there are any *yellow* triangles against any of the devices listed, you must expand each of the devices individually by clicking the *+* next to them.
On a desktop that has a keyboard with a numeric keypad, there are these shortcuts:
• Numeric Keypad *:...
How do I make 3rd-party terminal open in the current location when I open it via Explorer address bar?
I've been wondering about this simple question for quite some time. I know it can be done but I haven't succeeded in my Registry search. (I have Git for Windows installed and it's integrated just like the Command Prompt or PowerShell, so I've been searching for it to see how it's done, but...
I get window every once in awhile like the post. I haven't been able to stop it so far. Has any one else got some experience with it?
Attachment 406233 (https://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/system-security/406233-curious-window-wierd-win.png)
Our internal team discovered a photo API bug that may have affected people who used Facebook Login and granted permission to third-party apps to access their photos. We have fixed the issue but, because of this bug, some third-party apps may have had access to a broader set of photos than usual for 12 days between September 13 to September 25, 2018.
When someone gives permission...
I was looking for a specific log file today, using UltraSearch, and was amazed at all the .log files scattered on my C drive: over 1,400!
I came across this folder:
that has 416 log files; 109 of them 1KB in size, the rest are zero file size.
Drive space is not really a concern, I have 150 GB free on a 500 GB SSD, but I...
good afternoon nights.
I'm looking at the official page of lenovo, the appropriate drivers for this notebook. Which is found with Windows 7 but not with its official drivers.
Apparently its official site is not on the list.
If someone has any other result is appreciated.
Brand: Lenovo ThinkPad
Windows 7 x64
I have Windows 7 Service Pack 1
The Monthly updates for Oct, Nov and Dec failed:
Unfortunately I did not write down the error codes
Does this indicate that there is something wrong with my system?
Is there anything I can do to make it go better next month?
Well, I had a serious problem with unstable internet, disconnecting me at random...
The ISP provider couldn't find the cause, the internet connection was ok or say up to the pc input jack.
Searching in Control Panel for unnecessary programs, I did find one unknown program to me named: 'Intel(R) USB3.0 extensible hostcontroller'.
The standard procedure for removing programs gave an error and a...
I'm going to sell my notebook and would like to remove my user/owner info. Besides my files, network connection, is there anyway to remove my name, etc, other than doing a system reset to factory which I think then will need to download all the updates again?
I am going to do a fresh install of Windows 7 Pro on my Dell Precision 7910.
I had a big thread on here before, with some very helpful people that talked me through a fair bit of trouble I had. Changing settings in Bios, Raid controllers and all from what I can recall. I will have to read back through it to do the same again this is the thread on the page that the PC subject...
Using Internet Explorer 6, I seem to be able to browse to any HTTP site, but generally not HTTPS sites (with the exception of the one site I've been able to reach, https://192.168.1.1─the secured router); I can't even upgrade to a newer version of IE trying to see if that would let me get to HTTPS sites. Would like to install my favored broswer─and, of course be able to freely browse the...
A long time ago I disabled IE and I've been using Chrome and Firefox ever since... until today. I've found I need to use a website run on Silverlight. I cannot get Silverlight to function in my Chrome of Firefox, so I went back and re-enabled IE (version 11) again. The only problem is the only "version" I have available is the "Internet Explorer (No Add-ons)" one. Can anyone help me turn the...
im trying to look for a script to open a file once it reaches the folder if possible,
im using watch 4 folder to monitor a specific folder, but it gives me the option to run a command, executable file, or a bat file open the arrival of the file?
so i was wondering if their was a script to open the file, save it as a bat file, once the file reaches the folder,
but the file...
Hi everybody !
First visit in this forum. Hope you are more knowledgeable than three other one (HP amongst them) that failed soon to attempt a resolution...
My HP G62 (https://support.hp.com/fr-fr/drivers/selfservice/hp-g62-300-notebook-pc-series/4247529/model/4327329?sku=XG950UA) / W7 Home Premium 64 jammed (maybe by interrupting a windows update) on every F8 modes with this error:
How does one set up IE 11 to open with a blank page? My wife's PC is running the 32 bit version of Windows 7 Home Premium (updated 30-45 days after MS updates are announced) but does not use IE 11 as her primary browser. Kaspersky Internet Security is also automatically loaded when the PC boots.
Opening IE causes IE to fail and presents an error message asking if scripts are to be run. If...
I am using a KB-0108 keyboard which among others has three keys (cut/copy/paste), which I find extremely useful. Since upgrading to Windows7 they are no longer recognized. I have three of these keyboards (two brand new in box), and they all have the same problem. Can anyone suggest a way to restore it to its full functionality?
I have just installed another SATA-connected WD 2TB HDD
Before connecting it to SATA, I connected it via a USB enclosure for formatting and allocation.
For what it's worth, I never could get it to show in Windows native Disk Management, yet it showed right up in Free EaseUS Partition Master; once I got it set up, then it showed up in Windows DM.
I had the same experience a few days ago...