Articles on this Page
- 10/31/18--05:26: _no properties shown...
- 10/31/18--08:33: _A new way to browse...
- 10/31/18--11:36: _What is New to Micr...
- 10/31/18--12:27: _MS-DOS file copy he...
- 10/31/18--14:29: _Pc start but no dis...
- 10/31/18--14:45: _You can now report ...
- 10/31/18--19:06: _I want to load 4 Op...
- 10/31/18--21:45: _NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti d...
- 10/31/18--21:56: _The meaning of jack...
- 11/01/18--06:15: _Folder Content Arra...
- 11/01/18--07:40: _Mixer have announce...
- 11/01/18--07:42: _When I boot into Wi...
- 11/01/18--08:11: _Multiple Word Docum...
- 11/01/18--08:14: _WIFI card trouble
- 11/01/18--08:53: _Change from local a...
- 11/01/18--11:08: _Is net tcp port sha...
- 11/01/18--12:01: _New accessibility i...
- 11/01/18--12:13: _Pc can't display af...
- 11/01/18--12:20: _Event ID5: Kernel-G...
- 11/01/18--14:02: _Can I view login lo...
- 10/31/18--05:26: no properties shown in network c
- 10/31/18--08:33: A new way to browse hotels on Google
- 10/31/18--11:36: What is New to Microsoft 365 in October 2018
- 10/31/18--12:27: MS-DOS file copy help required
- 10/31/18--14:29: Pc start but no display after change win 10 to win 7
- 10/31/18--14:45: You can now report fake accounts and specify type of spam on Twitter
- 10/31/18--19:06: I want to load 4 Operatings systems + repair tools onto USB
- 10/31/18--21:45: NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti driver 353.62 update fails
- 10/31/18--21:56: The meaning of jack o' lantern
- 11/01/18--06:15: Folder Content Arrangement
- 11/01/18--07:40: Mixer have announced Mixer Season 2
- 11/01/18--07:42: When I boot into Win7 File explorer crashes
- 11/01/18--08:11: Multiple Word Document Printing Issue
- 11/01/18--08:14: WIFI card trouble
- 11/01/18--08:53: Change from local account > Microsoft account?
- 11/01/18--11:08: Is net tcp port sharing a good thing or TERRIBLE SEC RISK?
- 11/01/18--12:01: New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0
- 11/01/18--12:13: Pc can't display after changed (hdd W10 with problem) with (hdd W7)
- 11/01/18--12:20: Event ID5: Kernel-General - Ntuser.dat corrupted / on bad sector
- 11/01/18--14:02: Can I view login logs for when user logs in?
i am using win 7 64x ... intel board ... onboard graphics-ethernet etc ... & using 4g router for internet ... i wanted to change dns setting but cannot access the properties page ... do get error "an unexpected error occured" ... i can surf the net ... have tried re-installing drivers also ... but no effect ... plz do help me to solve this problem ...
Earlier this year, we redesigned our *hotel search experience (https://www.blog.google/products/flights-hotels/planning-travel-go-just-got-easier/)* so you can more easily explore and filter for hotels on your mobile device. We see that travelers love interacting with the new mobile featuresso beginning today, were bringing the same modern look and feel to Hotel Search on desktop,...
This month, we released new features in Microsoft 365 that help teams enhance the look and feel of their content with ease, plus new tools and resources to help you transition to the cloud.
Heres a look at whats new in October.
*Create content that stands out*
Were excited to introduce new capabilities that help enhance the visual look and feel and overall impact of your...
To the point --
Is it possible when using Xcopy to designate it use "date created" as opposed to the assumed default of "date modified" when creating a copy script?
The verbose query --
I'm attempting to help a friend recover files from a failing drive. Explorer "copy" will not work as it continually stalls on corrupt files. I then attempted to use Robocopy (Robocopy "H:\Users\Anita\My...
In my computer
I changed windows 10 to windows 7 because it seemed too tiring.
But I have a problem.
When I turn on the computer and while it is working, nothing appears on the screen.
I tried and put another hdd with the same windows as this one installed (windows 7), and again it does not show anything.
the computer is new, 1 month i bought it.
What have I done wrong, can anyone help...
Activity that attempts to manipulate or disrupt Twitters service is not allowed. We remove this when we see it.
You can now specify what type of spam you're seeing when you report, including fake accounts.
Newbie here. I want to load 4 Operatings systems + repair tools. Is this flash drive okay? Amazon.com: Silicon Power 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive, Blaze B30: Computers & Accessories (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H7PBWK8/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A25SITGFW0OQJA&psc=1)
I've been trying for several months now to update subject driver to the latest version of NVIDIA GeForce
GTX 750 Ti version 353.62 with no joy.
Last successful update occurred on 12-9-2017. My event log since then has consistently shown failure to update this driver. Java is loaded on my system.
The latest version for the GTX 750 Ti is 416.34, placed on NVIDIA's website 10-11-2018 for...
Interesting. Who Is Jack In Jack-o'-lantern, Anyway? - Everything After Z by Dictionary.com (https://www.dictionary.com/e/jack-o-lantern-name/?param=HP)
I have many folders placed within a folder. I would like to have them aligned to grid (which I do) and be able to place them in any order I choose. The problem is that, when I use "Auto arrange" they automatically are rearranged in alphabetical order whenever I add a new folder or delete a folder, no matter what the "Sort by" choice is. If I don't use "Auto arrange", whenever I add a folder,...
As the leaves change colors in this part of the world, it marks the beginning of a new season. And today on Mixer, you’ll also be seeing some fun new colors (and a bit more).
The entire team has been hard at work over the past few months, listening to your feedback and also trying out some new ideas of our own. All with the goal of taking livestreaming to the next...
I have got a error about a week or so ago and I have tried everything to my limited skill knowledge
of the OS, Every time I boot windows explorer crashes. All I have is a black screen. To get online I boot to safe mode with networking and use task manager to run a new task "chrome.exe"
Is there ANY way for me to create a bootable USB drive to reinstall Windows 7 or 10 even? In safe mode
Okay, my apologies if this is a duplicate post because I tried looking on the site for information about this issue and was unable to find it. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.
So we work in a Win 7 environment with Office 2013. I have a user who prints multiple Word documents, they are Appeal Letters from a Health Care Company. When she highlights say any number of them, for...
All of a sudden my USB WIFI card has been acting up and giving me a very slow speed or failing altogether. I have tried a repair install, removing all network adapters except the USB NIC, removing all unnecessary programs, ran safe mode with networking same result.
In Event Viewer I see these two errors all the time.
WLAN AutoConfig service has successfully stopped....
Hello, This is a solution I think is necessary because of our OFFICE 3-6-5
1 PC installed some years ago [WIN 8.1 ]
I saw last night that nettcp port sharing is running, and can't even be stopped. I don't remember ever seeing this, and research doesn't turn up anything terribly worrisome about it, except, so many things are Network related when there actually is no network to speak of. Just because several people in the household share an internet connection doesn't mean we share files or printers or anything....
Skype is designed to keep you connected to the people who matter the most and help you do the work you need to do. We take your feedback very seriously and are grateful to our active accessibility community who point us to areas of improvement to live up to our vision. Building on the work we announced earlier this year, weve been listening to your *feedback...
I have a pc that I had with windows 10 installed.
I appreciated hdd having a problem and I decided to install another hdd with installed windows 7.
But I have a problem, the pc starts working but does not display any signal on the screen.
The screen connection is made from dvi (PC) to hdmi (screen).
Can anyone help me with what to do about this problem?
the system has these...
I have a computer that starts to show signs of old age. For some time it sometimes has a bad sector that I repair with chkdsk /r. Previously the bad sector repaired was in a sector where Malwarebytes is located, which wasn't too dangerous. This week though something weird happened with my profile (a different screen background and a day later my UAC notification...
I am a desktop support agent for my work and I am tracking an issue that suddenly appeared on the network. We are seeing really long login times for users. The user will login and then the login screen will spin for 30min to an hour and then they will get in. I rebooted the machine and started in Safe Mode. The user got right in. I tried Safe Mode with Networking and the...