Articles on this Page
- 10/28/18--11:11: _Intel Core i7-7800X...
- 10/28/18--11:31: _blue screen error ...
- 10/28/18--12:10: _10GbE Pipe sharing
- 10/28/18--12:54: _Microsoft on Techno...
- 10/28/18--14:32: _Just using computer...
- 10/28/18--16:49: _How to Do Backup on...
- 10/28/18--19:31: _Unable to access th...
- 10/29/18--03:15: _deleting hidden wif...
- 10/29/18--07:12: _Setting up a headset?
- 10/29/18--13:36: _Keyboard shortcuts ...
- 10/29/18--14:22: _forgotten password ...
- 10/29/18--15:47: _How do I figure out...
- 10/29/18--16:34: _Skype for Web (Prev...
- 10/29/18--18:08: _Devices & Printers
- 10/30/18--00:06: _Best antivirus for ...
- 10/30/18--07:01: _Google introduces r...
- 10/30/18--08:39: _Windows Explorer fa...
- 10/30/18--09:03: _Malwarebytes 3.6.1 ...
- 10/28/18--10:26: _Cannot create a "Ne...
- 10/31/18--00:10: _How do you setup Wi...
- 10/28/18--11:11: Intel Core i7-7800X Prosessor on windows 7 64bit ultimate?
- 10/28/18--11:31: blue screen error with a problem with atinavrr.sys
- 10/28/18--12:10: 10GbE Pipe sharing
- 10/28/18--12:54: Microsoft on Technology and the US military
- 10/28/18--14:32: Just using computer, playing games, etc getting BSOD
- 10/28/18--16:49: How to Do Backup on FlashDrive when program Only Allows DVD?
- 10/28/18--19:31: Unable to access three files in My Documents Folder
- 10/29/18--03:15: deleting hidden wifi passwords
- 10/29/18--07:12: Setting up a headset?
- 10/29/18--13:36: Keyboard shortcuts do not work
- 10/29/18--14:22: forgotten password on Vista
- 10/29/18--15:47: How do I figure out what caused my computer to crash?
- 10/29/18--16:34: Skype for Web (Preview) now available
- 10/29/18--18:08: Devices & Printers
- 10/30/18--00:06: Best antivirus for sp1 new install
- 10/30/18--07:01: Google introduces reCAPTCHA v3 - the new way to stop bots
- 10/30/18--08:39: Windows Explorer fails to start with possible other problems
- 10/30/18--09:03: Malwarebytes 3.6.1 Premium "Free Trial" - End Trial - Revert to Free
- 10/28/18--10:26: Cannot create a "New Folder" on desktop
- 10/31/18--00:10: How do you setup Windows 7 if you sell the computer?
can i install windows 7 ultimat 64bit on
Intel Core i7-7800X Prosessor?
I use a ATI TV WONDER 650 USB to record tv shows. when I start and stop recording it sometimes losses the picture and goes to a black screen (using ATI\Catalyst Media Center\CatalystMC.exe and I cant get the picture back until I reset the power on the ATI TV WONDER or unplug the usb cable , or disable the driver then enable again. but sometimes right after I disable the driver my comp (or...
So any users out there have a NAS that has only One 10GbE port that is shared in creative ways. I would like to here from you.
Over the last few months there has been a debate in our industry about when and how technology companies should work with the government, and specifically whether companies should supply digital technology to the military, including here in the United States. Yesterday, Satya Nadella and I...
Doing anything on the computer gives it a BSOD, playing games, watching youtube, etc. Sometimes it takes a bit longer to happen, but it happens. Sometimes couple BSOD throughout the day. Its really old pc still running win7, probably 5-10 years old, but still runs and does its job. :D
HP Compaq 6000 ProMicrotower Lots of memory, Win 7 Professional 64 bit (I would try to get more info but I don't think this question will require that much info)
I came here a while back with a question about a possible bootlegged Win 7 OS on another computer that I was having problems with and with your help I discovered that it WAS bootlegged and that I did not have enough memory to run Win...
Suddenly I am unable to access three folders in Documents/My Documents that I have always had access to.
They are the My Pictures, My Music and My Videos.
I get a message which says "You don't currently have permission to access this folder. To gain access to this folder you
will need to use the security tab.
When I click on the link I am taken to a window which is titled My Music...
For security reasons i always disable the option autoreconnect when i connect to my wifi router.
Normally this means that no profile will be created,and I thought the pass was not saved.
Now i tried a program named "wifi password revealer" and, ssid and pasword is somewhere logged.
I have search the register with Regedit, but i could not find it.
Do someone knows where it is hidden and how...
Hi i bought a new head set how to set it up?
Or change the bass
It's Game one sennhiester
How do i set it up in teamspeak?
Cant seam to change this
After running CCleaner I noticed that my keyboard shortcuts do not work properly, neither in Win Explorer nor in PS cS6. For instance, Shift+Del does not work. "End" as well. Some things work, some don't. When I tried to write down "ctrl" using ctrl button I found that capital c does not work wither. I had to click on CapsLock to write it down.
ccleaner might not be the culprit, though,...
Not sure where to post this.
I had to reset somebody's password in Windows 7 before, are the instructions the same with Vista?
My computer crashed today and the screen went blue. I thought it said it was creating a kernel dump file. I've tried googling to to find the dump file and i can't figure out how to get the dump file. Can someone tell me how to get this dump file so I can't figure out what caused the crash?
Hello! Skype for Web is the easiest way to enjoy Skype's features without downloading the app. We are pleased to announce we've brought the latest version of the Skype experience to the web.
The preview is now available here: *https://preview.web.skype.com (https://preview.web.skype.com/)*
Windows 7 / HP ENVY 5530 / WordPerfect 12:
1. In Devices & Printers, I have only the 5530 showing / default printer
2. When I send something to print from WP12, it correctly shows designated printer as ENVY 5530
3. However, in the WP drop-down list an ENVY 5000 Series shows up; attempting to choose it results in a pop-up informing that that "printer is unavailable"; when I originally...
Have always been in the habit of installing antivirus before doing windows updates on a clean install but having difficulty doing this with a windows 7 starter netbook. Bought on eBay and reset to factory settings via recovery partition (so not exactly a clean install). In this case as its an unknown netbook bought elsewhere wanted to make sure it was clean. Easy enough to install malwarebytes...
Today, were excited to introduce reCAPTCHA v3, our newest API that helps you detect abusive traffic on your website without user interaction. Instead of showing a CAPTCHA challenge, *reCAPTCHA v3 (https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/v3)* returns a score so you can choose the most appropriate action for your website.
*A Frictionless User Experience*
Over the last...
Apologies for the possibly misleading title, but it all started with Explorer failing to start automatically in Windows startup.
All that was happening was a very small command prompt window appeared on my screen - typing in 'explorer' did the trick but had to do this every time, obviously something isn't right,.
Trying to research and figure it out lead to a few discoveries which are:...
I thought I was updating Malwarebytes so I could run a check and I missed the 'opt out' check box and ended up with Malwarebytes 3.6.1 Premium "Free Trial" version.
I saved information from a search in 2014 (techdows.com) that describes how to do this 4 years ago. Then there was a small box on the Malwarebytes dashboard menu just above the Scan button that read "End Free Trial." I guess that...
I did a few updates last week and after could not creat a new desk top folder, the explaination is in the 2 images. I can creat a new zip folder and drag something into it, but not just a new folder. Does anyone know a solution for this ?
Do you format everything in your drive?