- RSS Channel Showcase 7118411
- RSS Channel Showcase 8730083
- RSS Channel Showcase 5279327
- RSS Channel Showcase 7112614
Articles on this Page
- 10/04/18--11:59: _Trusted Sites
- 10/04/18--13:22: _Adobe Reader Stoppi...
- 10/04/18--22:41: _Novice question on ...
- 10/04/18--23:22: _Google drive not sh...
- 10/05/18--03:42: _Bluescreen BCCode9f...
- 10/05/18--16:13: _Explaining SSD's
- 10/06/18--04:00: _Problem with Word o...
- 10/06/18--05:06: _Unmissable offer on...
- 10/06/18--07:40: _Blue Screen of Death
- 10/06/18--09:51: _Windows Explorer Cr...
- 10/06/18--10:04: _Usb C to Displaypor...
- 10/06/18--12:36: _NAS Question
- 10/06/18--17:50: _Dnscrypt-proxy star...
- 10/06/18--18:16: _Why does Windows 7 ...
- 10/06/18--22:01: _HP Notebook 15-ay00...
- 10/07/18--03:21: _Photos and desktop ...
- 10/07/18--05:11: _System Restore show...
- 10/07/18--09:38: _Are there ways to d...
- 10/07/18--13:56: _Windows won't start up
- 10/07/18--15:13: _System Restore Erro...
- 10/04/18--11:59: Trusted Sites
- 10/04/18--13:22: Adobe Reader Stopping Update
- 10/04/18--22:41: Novice question on DISM++
- 10/04/18--23:22: Google drive not showing files
- 10/05/18--03:42: Bluescreen BCCode9f mini dump available
- 10/05/18--16:13: Explaining SSD's
- 10/06/18--04:00: Problem with Word on new computer
- 10/06/18--05:06: Unmissable offer on imaging software
- 10/06/18--07:40: Blue Screen of Death
- 10/06/18--09:51: Windows Explorer Crashes When Copying Files. Shell Extensions??
- 10/06/18--10:04: Usb C to Displayport Cable vs Hdmi to Dvi Cable?
- 10/06/18--12:36: NAS Question
- 10/06/18--18:16: Why does Windows 7 scan the CD drive randomly when I open a folder?
- 10/06/18--22:01: HP Notebook 15-ay009dx refusing to boot from Windows 7 install media
- 10/07/18--03:21: Photos and desktop picture vanished.....
- 10/07/18--05:11: System Restore shows some drives with resource ID (not drive letter)
- 10/07/18--09:38: Are there ways to do factory re-set on LG phone by connecting to PC?
- 10/07/18--13:56: Windows won't start up
- 10/07/18--15:13: System Restore Error ( HELP )
How does one add a website to the Trusted Sites for a single domain user? I am looking for a way to do it on the server (e.g. server 2008 R2). I would prefer not to do with with GPO, scripts, etc.
When performing a search, I have only found ways to do it for multiple users/ everyone on the domain. Also, this should not affect the other users. For example, the standard users can not manually...
I work with Windows-7 and sometimes i use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Dutch
I recently get an update-message from Adobe, for this Program, telling me the update failed
I now want to stop the Update-process for this program and i want to know how i can fix it to stop
the update-process in the future.
Can anybody help me with this (Do i want to stop a service?, and if so...
---Quote (Originally by SIW2)---
Yes. You will also need to put your windows product key in again.
The easiest way is to use dism++. Click Toolkit in the left pane, then select activation backup.Click backup.
After the repair install has completed,run dism++ again. Select toolkit, click activation backup.Click restore.
Direct download dism++...
Got a question about Google Drive, not sure if this is the right area to put this but im having an issue,
I made a share folder adding some videos and made a shareable link, I added 5 videos but the share link only is showing 3 of them and cannot find a solution..
so if anyone has an idea of something i could do to resolve this issue that would be awesome!
I would appreciate assistance.
I have a laptop fresh image, latest windows updates applied, latest Bios applied,windows 7 32bit device that has random bluescreens, so far only on shutdown.
The crash info is:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
Very good explanation about SSD's
SSD Life Expectancy - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XZNr7mS0iw)
I got a new computer and the guy who did the work said that he put everything back off my old computer. However, when I use word now, I have to change the style and the font every time I try to write. I use the Word 3 style. It was set on my old computer. I also have to change the font, because when I change the style, my default font goes away. Is there any way that I can make Word 3 work every...
I was so surprised by this, I bought a set. It's true :D
O&O powerpack for 1pc offer *£5.25* ( not a mistype)
DiskImage 12 Pro (https://www.oo-software.com/en/diskimage-backup-your-data)
O&O Defrag 22
Optimize Hard Disks And SSDs (https://www.oo-software.com/en/products/oodefrag)
My Mom has this PC with Windows 7 & has had it since about 2009. We recently wiped it clean to get rid of some viruses on the OS, but every once in a while, it show the blue screen of death. But instead of showing the blue screen for a while, it stays for a split second then shuts down the PC. I need as much info on this as possible, so I would greatly appreciate any help given.
I have a problem with my desktop pc that started a while back. Whenever I try to copy a file from one location to paste in another, Windows Explorer closes and restarts. It's impossible to transfer files now.
I believe the problem may be something to do with shell extensions. I don't know what these are, or how to diagnose if they are the problem.
Any help and advice greatly appreciated.
I have 2 monitors connected to laptop but one stopped working. Well one stopped working a long time ago but then worked again. Then stopped working. I have a samsung t240 monitor old one connected via hdmi to hdmi to laptop. Other one is an asus that stopped working that i bought a cable... usb to hdmi and had dual monitor. I have to get a second monitor now and looking at the prices and...
I have a Seagate BlackArmor 440 NAS. It has four 2 TB hard drives set up in Raid 5 for a capacity of 5.36 TB. However, the drives are almost full. If I buy new drives for it, must all four drives be the same capacity (i.e. four 4 TB drives, four 6 TB drives, etc.) or can they each be different capacities? Thank you.
My PC is Win 7 Pro 64-bit with 16GB RAM. We have Verizon FIOS 1Gbps at home, so the setup is all pretty good.
A few months ago, I installed Simple DNSCrypt 64-bit on my Win 7 machine, which in turn installed the dnscrypt-proxy process and service on the machine. This encrypts all DNS lookups so my ISP cannot see where I go on the web, and I set it to connect to Cloudflare's new 22.214.171.124 DNS...
As far as I remember this has been happening in Windows forever (including XP and maybe previous), but randomly and just now, when I went to open a folder (which actually was open earlier, and isn't in the disc drive), the whole operating system freezes for several seconds or more while it scans what's in the drive (this also means if there's nothing there the drive light still blinks for a...
So, for starters, I'll give a slight description of the situation I'm going thru right now. The current setup I have is the computer running Ubuntu 18.04 LTS after converting from Windows 10 after the computer had a whole meltdown. No hardware damage or anything was detected but after that I gave up on Windows. Now, with the stuff that I do, I kinda have to use Windows. I am definitely not going...
about three days ago when switching on the laptop I found my desktop picture had vanished leaving the symbols on a black background.
Likewise my photo albums are invisible leaving just the date they were uploaded or the album title/description.When I click on an album all I see on the white page is the photo number/title, however when I click on an individual photo the photo appears...
As my System Restore (see screen shot) shows some drives with resource ID (not drive letter), I wonder if this is a permissions issue or something else is wrong/unrecognized.
If there is a tool for this problem to (also) reset the permissions (ideally for all drives) this would be much appreciated.
Are there ways to do factory re-set on LG phone by connecting to laptop via USB?
Thanks for replies to my threads.
I have a laptop with Win 7.
I have LG tribute HD 4G LTE smartphone with *Android*. It worked good but White Vertical Lines showing up.
Having problem with Windows not starting. I've tried to boot from repair disk. System keeps showing windows\system32> at the Administrator Prompt. I have Windows 64 in this system and in E drive. It keeps trying to reboot under 32bit and using c drive. Is there something I can enter after the prompt to correct this and load a repair disk that is a windows 7 64bit
error occurred during system restore (0x8007051a)