- RSS Channel Showcase 6609581
- RSS Channel Showcase 8154289
- RSS Channel Showcase 4380293
- RSS Channel Showcase 4386352
Articles on this Page
- 10/02/18--22:20: _Keyboard shortcut t...
- 10/03/18--01:38: _Computer loads webs...
- 10/03/18--03:22: _Unauthorized copy o...
- 10/03/18--04:17: _VMWare does not wri...
- 10/03/18--07:53: _Can I copy Explorer...
- 10/03/18--08:23: _Windows Server 2019...
- 10/03/18--08:25: _New Microsoft resea...
- 10/03/18--11:52: _FireFox order of wi...
- 10/03/18--12:18: _BSOD new graphics card
- 10/03/18--14:00: _how to insert a bac...
- 10/03/18--18:30: _TP-Link WN710N perm...
- 10/03/18--21:26: _Battery Backup For ...
- 10/03/18--23:17: _Using 2FA to verify...
- 10/03/18--23:47: _Black Backgeround a...
- 10/04/18--03:51: _How to copy files t...
- 10/04/18--04:48: _From Pirated to Gen...
- 10/04/18--07:37: _defrag wont work, n...
- 10/04/18--09:29: _Win 7 will not update
- 10/04/18--09:19: _Network Related PC ...
- 10/04/18--11:38: _Power cord not incl...
- 10/02/18--22:20: Keyboard shortcut to change the windows wireless network
- 10/03/18--01:38: Computer loads websites so slowwwwww
- 10/03/18--03:22: Unauthorized copy of windows 7
- 10/03/18--04:17: VMWare does not write anything to disk after reverting to a snapshot
- 10/03/18--08:23: Windows Server 2019 now generally available
- 10/03/18--08:25: New Microsoft research shows Millennials encounter most risk online
- 10/03/18--11:52: FireFox order of windows changes after reboot
- 10/03/18--12:18: BSOD new graphics card
- 10/03/18--14:00: how to insert a background image in text document iwth Word Starter
- 10/03/18--18:30: TP-Link WN710N permanently limited access
- 10/03/18--21:26: Battery Backup For Laptop When Power Outage?
- 10/03/18--23:17: Using 2FA to verify a Visa online transaction cuts off the Internet
- 10/03/18--23:47: Black Backgeround and Files are showing blank
- 10/04/18--03:51: How to copy files to Program Files and C root
- 10/04/18--04:48: From Pirated to Genuine
- 10/04/18--07:37: defrag wont work, nor restore
- 10/04/18--09:29: Win 7 will not update
- 10/04/18--09:19: Network Related PC Reboots
- 10/04/18--11:38: Power cord not included
Due to my medical condition, I have significant difficulty in using a mouse. I usually use the Windows keyboard speech recognition in order to upgrade to the Windows computer. However, I have not been able to find a way to change the wireless network with the use of the keyboard.
I looked around on the Internet and there are several responses, including some in this forum, on how to switch the...
I don't understand what's going on but my computer loads websites so slow it's absolutely ridiculous.
I'm running an Asus AC56 adapter and getting 5 full bars of signal and still takes forever to load websites
I've cleared cookies, cache, ran CC cleaner, running windows defender on full scan again and everything is coming up pretty clean.
What could be the issue?
I bought this computer 2 years ago and never had a problem. All of a sudden this week it starting telling me that I am running an unauthorized copy of Windows 7. I was told that I need to do a clean install but I will lose a lot of information and applications I have. I only have one hard drive and don't have enough room to do a complete backup. Actually the only thing I cannot do now is run ...
I'm running VMWare workstation 14.2 and every time I revert to a snapshot, my machine is stuck precisely at that point. Whatever modifications I make after that, including takeing other snapshots, are never written to the disk. I checked and apparently all the snapshots are being saved alright and display correct state of the machine but if I revert to any of them, I'm stuck there and...
Is there a way to "save/template" the columns in Explorer? For example I have several folders with video content. In each folder when I explore I want to see specific column headings e.g. Type, Size, Length, Frame rate, Video tracks, etc. The list is long and it's a pain to set them up each time.
I don't want to save the desired column headings to ALL folders, just specific ones. Would be nice...
Its hard to believe Ignite 2018 is now behind us. Last week at Ignite, we *announced Windows Server 2019 (https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/windowsserver/2018/09/24/windows-server-2019-announcing-general-availability-in-october)* and talked about the new hybrid, security, application platform, and hyper-converged infrastructure capabilities. Today, we are making it available for...
Millennials around the world those between the ages of 18 and 34 are exposed to the highest levels of online risk and suffer the most severe consequences from those risks when compared to other age groups, a new Microsoft study shows. In addition, once millennials have had a...
Acer VERITON MN: VM4630G-i7477X
256GB SSD program drive
1-TB HDD data drive
A few weeks ago I bought an MSI radeon rx vega 56 for my pc and had troubles with software in it. It would give out a black screen, and checking the mini dump files would state that the AMD drivers were causing it. Eventually I found out I was using the wrong driver, and that was causing the issue. Now with the right MSI driver, the card has worked 90%, but isn't 100%. It still would BSOD...
Running Windows 7 and have Word Starter as well as Open Office Writer. Also have MS Paint and Irfanview.
Very inexperienced in using computers.
Have some nice art I want to place as a background image, very light, then type over it with text.
Would like to be able to change the color of the image and the text.
This sounds so simple, yet after hours of searching, it appears easier to...
I have two tp-link products: TL-WN725N and TL-WR710N
I use wn710n like wifi router for all devices: laptop, mobile phones, tablet and desktop PC.
I use wr725n usb adapter to connect my desktop PC to network but suddenly, one-two days ago, the internet connection time to time limited access. Something more. Every device doesn't have access to the internet but the status "connected" is present....
Hey all got a question. I have a dell xps 15 9550 laptop and i have it charged into outlet almost always. But if i disconnect it from outlet, i get around 2 hour battery life at the most it seem before i have to recharge it. The thing is when im doing certain things, i have to be connected for minimum 8 hours. Thus if i have a power outage and power doesn't come back, I lose money in what i...
I have had this problem for months. In my country and with my bank, many online transactions made with a Visa credit card must comply with the Verified by Visa system, which adds a 2FA step on top of the card number and CVV number.
A one-time code is transmitted by vocal message through a designated phone number (landline, in my case), and typing it in the Verified by Visa window is the last...
Hi I am hoping someone can help me, I recently did windows update and there were 9 of them, one failed for internet explorer 11 and the others successfully went through. I restarted my laptop and now all I get is a black background and all my files show the name but nothing else they are just blank. I can still click on them and they will open so the files are still there.
I yahoo'd so much...
[Yes, I did search the forum.]
I recently reinstalled Windows 7 from a backup. I was previously able to copy files into the C root folder and into subfolders of Program Files and Program Files (x86), but now I can't do that. How does one enable that functionality again?
I'm logged in as an administrator. I can copy a folder into the C root, but not a file by itself. If...
Hi. I have a cracked windows 7 ultimate 64bit but I want to be a genuine user, so Im planning to buy product key from ebay, Do i need to reinstall a new OS? or I can just change the product key from the settings? Thanks in advance🙂
Hi, defrag says it is scheduled by someone else, cannot alter it, and restore will only show one point fron5 days ago. Ideas whats happened?
Win 7 will not update and fails with no error codes. Last update was done on 6/19/18
System is a HP DM-1 with AMD E 350cpu
Need advice and thanks.
I have an interesting problem. My PC started hard rebooting since yesterday at desktop after all the icons have loaded. I can start in safe mode with no issues. I did the following while in safe mode.
- Ran sfc /scannow (no errors detected)
- Malware scans with malwarebytes and superanti-spyware (it found malware and I removed them)
- I did a diskchk /F /R
I could now boot into...
I got a pair of Altec Lansing (Rev A00) speakers for my old computer (Dell Dimension XPS T800r) at a rummage sale. Silly me - I realized when I got home that the power cord wasn't included. I thought my "universal" power supply might work, but it didn't and I can't buy online since I have no "plastic". Any advice what to do now (besides get a credit or debit card)?