- RSS Channel Showcase 4942499
- RSS Channel Showcase 2933555
- RSS Channel Showcase 7153996
- RSS Channel Showcase 1542675
Articles on this Page
- 07/20/18--08:58: _Facebook, Google, M...
- 07/20/18--09:17: _Are Event 300, 301,...
- 07/20/18--14:40: _AT&T Bringing 5G to...
- 07/20/18--15:41: _My monitor is stret...
- 07/20/18--20:51: _How to Backup and r...
- 07/21/18--00:49: _System will no long...
- 07/21/18--06:29: _Starting Windows ta...
- 07/21/18--06:49: _BSOD Stop: 0x000000F4
- 07/21/18--06:55: _BSOD while computer...
- 07/21/18--07:27: _Computer monitor ha...
- 07/21/18--07:32: _74 VPNs Tested for ...
- 07/21/18--11:44: _Microsoft Publisher...
- 07/21/18--12:49: _Less than half of m...
- 07/21/18--13:49: _Unknown bot in Skype
- 07/21/18--14:16: _How do you stop Win...
- 07/21/18--15:25: _Did I make a Booboo...
- 07/21/18--17:48: _for CMD line why ar...
- 07/21/18--22:31: _How did my Smart TV...
- 07/22/18--00:17: _Bluetooth shows up ...
- 07/22/18--00:51: _Asus Strix, i8, 3.7...
- 07/20/18--09:17: Are Event 300, 301, 302 normal?
- 07/20/18--14:40: AT&T Bringing 5G to More U.S. Cities in 2018
- 07/20/18--15:41: My monitor is stretching the picture.
- 07/20/18--20:51: How to Backup and restore Windows 7 Media Player Cover Art
- 07/21/18--00:49: System will no longer let me Drag and Drop within windows explorer.
- 07/21/18--06:29: Starting Windows taking too long; cant access hdd, disk mgmt
- 07/21/18--06:49: BSOD Stop: 0x000000F4
- 07/21/18--06:55: BSOD while computer not in use
- 07/21/18--07:27: Computer monitor has a "splotch" on the screen
- 07/21/18--07:32: 74 VPNs Tested for IP, DNS & WebRTC Leaks (15 Leaking)
- 07/21/18--11:44: Microsoft Publisher 2003 Stopped Save As
- 07/21/18--12:49: Less than half of my memory is available
- 07/21/18--13:49: Unknown bot in Skype
- 07/21/18--14:16: How do you stop Windows updates from changing my settings?
- 07/21/18--15:25: Did I make a Booboo when I reinstalled Win 7 Home Premium?? *****
- 07/21/18--17:48: for CMD line why are commands not recognized or missing from OS
- 07/21/18--22:31: How did my Smart TV access my PC and modify it?
- 07/22/18--00:17: Bluetooth shows up on Comp Mgmt, but not in Device Manager
- 07/22/18--00:51: Asus Strix, i8, 3.7, GTX 1070... is it possible?
The Data Transfer Project was formed in 2017 to create an open-source, service-to-service data portability platform so that all individuals across the web could easily move their data between online service providers whenever they want.
The contributors to the Data Transfer Project believe portability and interoperability are central to innovation. Making it easier...
sorry if this isn't the right place, please move as appropriate.
after the latest of my mysterious power-off occurrences, i've noticed in my event log that i'm getting the above events, are they normal or is something askew? machine's powering up and performing ok, haven't had a power-off for a couple days - as usual they're very erratic.
*AT&T (http://about.att.com/category/all_news.html)** plans to begin introducing *mobile 5G (http://about.att.com/story/att_to_launch_mobile_5g_in_2018.html)* to customers in a dozen cities this year, and today were adding *Charlotte* and *Raleigh, N.C*. and *Oklahoma City* as the next three identified cities for our buildout. These cities will join our previously announced cities...
My monitor is stretching my picture and everything looks fat! How do I get it to change to fit so it looks right?
I want to do a clean reinstallation of Windows 7 and am hoping there may be a program or quick way to restore my Windows Media Player Cover Art. I have always found this to be the most time consuming of going thru this process. I keep my Very Large Music Collection on my secondary hard drive due to its large space. I have 300 to 400 CD's worth of files and have gone thru and added a...
System will no longer let me Drag and Drop within windows explorer or to other programs.
I made a video of the problem: 2018-07-20 10-40-14 - Streamable (https://streamable.com/deyns)
I don't understand what is going on. I've completely shut down the PC entirely, and restarted. I uninstalled the mouse sharing program that I was using that I thought was causing the issue.
Now everytime I...
Pls help! I use my computer as my media server among other things and I usually keep it on for almost 1 week and I routinely shut it down for a few hours or more then turn it back on. The last time I did, I remember it asked me if I wanted to force shut it and I did. So when I got back to turning it on after 6 hours or so, it took a long time when it got to the starting windows screen (black...
Hey so I tried to restore my computer back to a state before this all happened but it kept happening regardless, 072118-19593-01.zip - Google Drive (https://drive.google.com/open?id=14tREBXbneCb07mrog8TXDxPxyJiXdIkH) this is the minidump file I managed to upload to google drive , This randomly happened, once today while playing league of legends, however, I restored my Computer to a state before...
Here is the error code. If more is needed, I will upload that.
I have an intermittent BSOD when the computer is not being used. I will see this in the morning or sometimes during the day when it has not been in use for a while. This is the error code:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
I've been using an old CRT monitor. When my aunt got a new system, she gave me her HP w1858 flat panel. It works fine, but I noticed it has about a 1/2 inch long, narrow spot on the lower, right side. I tired connecting the monitor to my old system (Windows 98) and the spot was still there. It almost looks like some light brown liquid ran down the screen. I cleaned the screen surface, but it's...
There are multiple reasons why VPNs leak.But a leaking VPN is useless.
You purchase VPN service for one very simple reason: Hide your IP and protect your data while browsing the Internet or using public Wi-Fi.
Leaks completely undermine this vital service, exposing your true location and activities right before the prying eyes of your ISP, government agencies, and...
1. I have many old Microsoft Publisher 2.0A files from back in the day. I thought it would be fun to bring them forward.
2. Purchased CD and installed Publisher 2003 to convert these files so they will open in Publisher 2007.
3. All going A-OK. Cruising along coverting dozens of old 2.0a .pub files and SAVING AS with 2003. They can now be viewed and changed in 2007. Yippee!!
4. Then BANG!!!!...
I've been trying to track down an issue with my computer randomly resetting, and while checking for problems in my memory, I noticed that while I have 32 GB installed in my machine, in my system properties it says I have 32 GB installed but only 16 GB usable.
I don't recall it saying this before, but it has been a long time since I've bothered to look if I have all my RAM.
I was looking...
Updated Skype to ver. 8 and contacts now has Unknown Bot listed. What is it and should I get rid of it?
For instance, often when Windows does an update it changes the default program from what I have it set to to Windows Media player.
Hello, I need a little advice. I reinstalled Windows 7 Home Premium (which I have done successfully many times). For some reason my C drive is showing that I only have 581 MB of free space. It has a 148 GB disk. I have very few programs installed on it as it is old and I only use it for a few things. Did I make a wrong move when I reinstalled?? Did I pick the wrong partition or something? ...
For windows 7 pro when using command line there are missing or not recognized as valid commands? like for instance oscdimg is not found why is that? and what other commands are missing where can i find commands so i can have all of them in place and usable:geek:
How did my Smart TV access my PC and modify it?
I am doing my best to protect my privacy but any new equipment I purchase seems to somehow manage to invade it!
My family member recently acquired a smart tv and I gave them access to my wifi passcode and that is all. Today while working on my PC I right clicked on an image and in the contextual menu appeared a new option......
I have looked ll over this forum for this problem. I'm not finding ANYTHING. All I want to do is pair my Android Galaxy s7 with my laptop via bluetooth. I looked in comp mgmt and found bluetooth and made sure the service was running. It is. When I look for it in either my Control Panel or my Device Manager, there are no settings at all for bluetooth. This is getting extremely frustrating...
I have just put together a system.
Asus Strix 300 series board
8'th gen 3.7 Intel processor
Is there any way in the universe to get these running? I tried installing Win 7 and have run into the USB issue but got it to recognize my keyboard. Software from ASUS doesn't run at all, says "This operating system not supported"... So the front door is closed
Is there a way to manually...