- RSS Channel Showcase 7606470
- RSS Channel Showcase 4634631
- RSS Channel Showcase 6301135
- RSS Channel Showcase 5076652
Articles on this Page
- 07/18/18--17:42: _Not connected - No ...
- 07/18/18--18:21: _Windows 7 boots aft...
- 07/19/18--00:03: _Welcome Hang, lots ...
- 07/19/18--01:26: _USB Ext HDD showing...
- 07/19/18--01:36: _DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LES...
- 07/19/18--04:07: _File Transfer Netwo...
- 07/19/18--07:54: _July 18, 2018 - KB4...
- 07/19/18--08:34: _Multiple Partition ...
- 07/19/18--10:06: _New Google sign-in ...
- 07/19/18--12:58: _New Updates in Link...
- 07/19/18--14:56: _HP PhotoSmart 8200 ...
- 07/19/18--17:27: _Solved I shut down ...
- 07/19/18--17:31: _Can't change the na...
- 07/19/18--23:50: _Gotta clone my Cdri...
- 07/20/18--00:22: _Windows Update dos'...
- 07/20/18--01:26: _Strange Issue With ...
- 07/20/18--03:27: _Intel Wifi AC 9260 ...
- 07/20/18--07:02: _Problems with Windo...
- 07/20/18--07:14: _Light at back of co...
- 07/20/18--07:31: _Install new retail ...
- 07/18/18--17:42: Not connected - No connections are available on a desktop, cable.
- 07/18/18--18:21: Windows 7 boots after normal restart but not after shutdown
- 07/19/18--00:03: Welcome Hang, lots of EventLog Errors
- 07/19/18--01:26: USB Ext HDD showing up in Computer on a different machine ?
- 07/19/18--01:36: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL hal.dll
- 07/19/18--04:07: File Transfer Network transmission completes time remaining is 14min
- 07/19/18--07:54: July 18, 2018 - KB4338821 (Preview of Monthly Rollup) Windows 7
- 07/19/18--08:34: Multiple Partition Drive OS/Device Compatibility?
- 07/19/18--10:06: New Google sign-in screen launching this week
- 07/19/18--12:58: New Updates in LinkedIn Messaging
- 07/19/18--14:56: HP PhotoSmart 8200 Printer and Windows 7
- 07/19/18--17:31: Can't change the name of softwaredistribution.bak, it doesn't exist
- 07/19/18--23:50: Gotta clone my Cdrive to a new HDD. What to use?
- 07/20/18--00:22: Windows Update dos'n work, Warning: Updateservice not running
- 07/20/18--01:26: Strange Issue With Keyboard Keys & RAM Memtest Errors
- 07/20/18--03:27: Intel Wifi AC 9260 driver fir Win7 x32 x64
- 07/20/18--07:02: Problems with Windows Pictures Library
- 07/20/18--07:14: Light at back of computer flashing after shut down
Everything worked perfectly until the power went down in whole street for few minutes. after that i powered back my pc and i got this error since then. when i click "open network and sharing center". in the connection area it shows "Unknown",and under it its says: "The dependency service does not exist or has been marked for deletion"
i tried netsh winsock reset.
i tried to add...
Okay, the title may make it sound like similar threads, but I don't believe this to be the case.
I got my hands on an HP elitebook 8440p. Not a bad laptop, all things considered.
I installed windows 7 ultimate x64 on it and all was well.
I'm still having the Welcome Screen hang, and it seems like each time it happens, the errors in Event Log are slightly different and I've tried a number of things.
They all seem to be Network-related, though... anything from Network Inspection Service, to Windows Antimalware, sometimes it's DCOM errors having to do with different things connected to networking things.
The weird thing is...
The weirdest thing is happening when I connected an Ext. HDD to one of our machines; I happened to be on another machine and noticed an extra drive showing in "Computer", NOT Network, but Computer.
It is displaying the correct permanent name of the Ext. HDD and I can view and access everything with full control, just as if the drive were USB-connected directly to the machine.
I did not...
Hi, my computer has been getting errors recently and I don't know what is the reason of it. I tried to debug minidump files but I couldn't. Can you help me please?
My system specs:
MSI B350 TOMAHAWK BIOS version: 7A34v1H
AMD Ryzen™ 5 1500X
Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX570
Kingston Hyperx HX430C15PB3K2/16 2x8GB DDR4 3000MHz
HI-LEVEL 480GB SSD Ultra Speed Series
Seagate Barracuda 2TB...
I have been doing to transfer testing between a test computer (WIN 7) and a Win 2007r2 box.
I am transferring 300Mb single zipped file which is taking 30 minutes (slow I know hence the reason for testing)
One behavior I have noticed which I cannot explain while watching the network interfaces utilization graph (Task manager) is that at about 16 minutes into the transfer the...
*July 18, 2018 - KB4338821 (Preview of Monthly Rollup)*
Applies to: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1
*Improvements and fixes*
This non-security update includes improvements and fixes that were a part of KB4338818 (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4338818) (released July 10, 2018) and also includes these new quality improvements as a...
I am planning on getting a Internal HDD WD 3.5 Inch Drive which I can mount to my computer with a HDD dock. Now I want to have two partitions on this drive and be able to access both partitions on Operating Systems such as Windows, 7, 8.1, 10, Mac OSX, and common Linux distros like Ubuntu.
I did a test with a Verbatim USB Stick by using MiniTool Partition Wizard but when I created it it said...
Last month, we *announced a new look* (https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com/2018/06/a-new-look-for-google-sign-in-screens.html) for the Google sign-in screen. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen delays, were now rolling out the new design this week, with some minor changes.
Going forward, you may notice that when you sign in to your G Suite account, the screen looks slightly...
We know you use *LinkedIn Messaging* (https://www.linkedin.com/messaging/thread/6417039912436068352/) to have a variety of professional conversations, whether its chatting with a teammate about work, discussing a job opportunity with a recruiter, asking a mutual connection for career advice, or sharing ideas with someone in your industry. These conversations can take a number of...
I was given this printer and when I looked at the setup instructions, it said it was for a Windows OS up to Windows XP. It also said NOT to plug in the USB until the installation software instructed to do so. I thought the beauty of windows 7 was that it was "plug and play" with peripheral hardware. Also, my desktop case is set up for a parallel port printer - it doesn't have many USB ports and...
Because it can't find the folder. How do I reconnect the service with the folder? I had the folder on my desktop while I was setting it up and it worked fine until I moved it.
update I just deleted it and reinstalled with folder in the right place
I'm trying to solve an update issue and the tutorial includes the above direction. Could the file have a different name or does it even exist? any help would be greatly appreciated.
Something I keep forgetting to do 7 end up reformatting & re-installing my Win 7 with allc thec associated pain of effort.
What a safe sure simple bit of software to do the job of cloning my cDrive onto another HDD?
Windows 7 SP1 64bit.
On Windows Update appears the Message 'Windows Update Service not running"
Checking Services: Windows Updateservice is running
What can I do?
I'm having a strange problem with my current laptop (Samsung NP900x4c); and also having a very hard time diagnosing the problem. I'm really hoping that this forum could help me as there are some smarter people than me in here.
Here's what's happening:
A month ago, I noticed that when my system was under heavy load (running warm & using lots of resources), that a three or four...
Is there any solution to install an Intel wireless card 9260 in Win7 32 bit or 64 bit?
Had to change my 8265 card and now no Wifi anymore :cry:
I am having a strange problem with my Windows 7 Picture Library.
The locations of the Library are very similar but not the same - see attachment. Which one is correct?
Both locations sorted by Folder show the same files and folders - nothing is missing.
The first location when sorted by Month says it's empty.
The second one shows the folders by month but there are some months...
My computer has an ASUS All Series Model (Intel) motherboard, sorry I dont know the exact details as somebody else installed it for me a few months ago. BelArc says the main circuit board is AUSUTeK Computer Inc. H81M-PLUS Rev X.Ox. And I run Windows7 Home Premium 64-bit.
I have wi-fi and an Ethernet cable and I never turn the router off, so the lights on that are normally always on, although...
Recovery backup discs are corrupt, Lenovo only allowed one backup. :mad:
Lenovo currently has OEM Win-7 PRO 64-bit installed.
I have located a genuine RETAIL Win-7 PRO 64-bit package from a reputable supplier.
It is not a pirate nor illegal copy.
Can I install the Retail version (Win-7 PRO 64-bit) onto the Lenovo Laptop and activate it with MS ?
Thank you :-)