- RSS Channel Showcase 3885819
- RSS Channel Showcase 3398681
- RSS Channel Showcase 7926353
- RSS Channel Showcase 8534863
Articles on this Page
- 07/22/18--03:25: _Nvidia GTX580m Blue...
- 07/22/18--03:30: _Windows Update givi...
- 07/22/18--06:04: _No audio after hibe...
- 07/22/18--08:03: _KB4340556 .NET Fram...
- 07/22/18--08:17: _Parental Control So...
- 07/22/18--08:36: _Hard drive not reco...
- 07/22/18--13:14: _Netflix Runs Very S...
- 07/22/18--13:34: _ASUS CSM/UEFI boot ...
- 07/22/18--21:19: _Ethernet adapter pr...
- 07/23/18--05:13: _BSOD When left idle...
- 07/23/18--07:49: _Confused when an up...
- 07/23/18--08:23: _BSOD - driver_irql_...
- 07/23/18--09:54: _I get blurry blue s...
- 07/23/18--10:01: _Solved taskbar colo...
- 07/23/18--11:09: _Forging a full fibr...
- 07/23/18--11:10: _Need cmd prompt inf...
- 07/23/18--12:11: _My PC could not boo...
- 07/23/18--12:33: _Solved PC goes into...
- 07/23/18--13:38: _Error 0xc000000f af...
- 07/23/18--16:51: _Windows 7 shuts dow...
- 07/22/18--03:25: Nvidia GTX580m Blue screen 116
- 07/22/18--03:30: Windows Update giving wrong CPU
- 07/22/18--06:04: No audio after hibernate mode
- 07/22/18--08:17: Parental Control Software
- 07/22/18--08:36: Hard drive not recognized by laptop, No bootable device.
- 07/22/18--13:14: Netflix Runs Very Slow Until Enabling Audio, Then It's Fine
- 07/22/18--13:34: ASUS CSM/UEFI boot police... can't turn off, can't boot from thumb
- 07/23/18--05:13: BSOD When left idle, Windows 7 64bit
- 07/23/18--07:49: Confused when an update is unchecked
- 07/23/18--08:23: BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal
- 07/23/18--09:54: I get blurry blue screen which wouldn't let me see anything
- 07/23/18--10:01: Solved taskbar color Changed to Light Blue
- 07/23/18--11:09: Forging a full fibre broadband and 5G future for all in UK
- 07/23/18--11:10: Need cmd prompt info to repair ntoskrnl.exe
- 07/23/18--12:11: My PC could not boot into Win7 or 10
- 07/23/18--12:33: Solved PC goes into an endless BOOT loop
- 07/23/18--13:38: Error 0xc000000f after installing Win 7 updates
- 07/23/18--16:51: Windows 7 shuts down during sleep
Many attempts have been made with different drivers for my GPU with no luck. Temp does not raise above 75c.
I have attached dump files.....i think:confused:
Earlier this year I found that someone had a fix for the CPU check in Windows Update. I have had a PC crash and cannot find what the fix was, does anyone know what it was and wherte I can get it?
Hi, when I start windows seven (firefox) the audio is fine, then when I hibernate and resume, there is no audio at all...media player, firefox or at all. I tried the mixer and headphones, and I am using the high def audio device, I guess is standard with the gateway p173x-fx...brand new install of windows seven
*Security and Quality Rollup updates for .NET Framework 3.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1 and 4.7.2 for Windows 7 SP1 and Server 2008 R2 SP1 (KB 4340556)*
Applies to: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1, .NET Framework 4.6, .NET Framework 4.5.2, Microsoft .NET Framework
Is there any software for parental control.
My requirement for standard user is as below
- Block installation of any kind of software
- Hide relevant drives
- Disable USB
- Disable relevant website
Hard drive (500gb) is not recognized in the Windows 7 laptop (daughter's) . I do see it in the Bios.
I removed it, plugged it in externally to another laptop (my windows 10) via encloser case, and it's not recognized there either.
The hard drive is NOT making bad noises. I hear it spin up. I've tried
Troubleshooting in different ways. I would like to try to save the hard drive files &...
I have encountered very weird behavior in my Windows 7 machine. Recently, for no reason at all, I have been getting blue screens; maybe 4-10x per day. So, this machine will auto-reboot all by itself. After the machine comes up, I can open web browser, and try to play Netflix or YouTube, and videos play VERY slow. Also, there is no audio. So, I go to Control Panel > System > Device Manager >...
I have a bootable thumb drive that would install at least USB 3.0 drivers etc... on my ASUS Z370-E build...
BUT, the bios over-rides the thumb drive even though it starts to work. Even when I turn the boot policing "CSM" function off in BIOS, it turns itself back on???
The whole thing seems rigged against Win7 users. Anyone gotten their 8'th gen Asus board to work with WIN 7?
*PC developed slow browsing/downloading and buffering of video. All other devices (laptop, tablets, PS4 and PS3) work as normal with fast speeds even wirelessly.
-Tested with spares (ethernet phone cable/micro filter/RJ11 from router to PC).
-Connected the router to the micro filter/BT phone master socket and even tried direct without the micro filter into the test socket.
-Tried 2 other...
My computer BSOD whenever I leave it idle, it doesn't have to be 100% idle though for this to happen but never happens when I am actively using my computer. Situations the BSOD has occurred include, falling asleep with Netflix running in Chrome, leaving for work with Steam downloading some games and left idle on desktop. From what I can tell it is the same error causing it but I lack the BSOD...
Here is the latest example:
I have W7.
This is a .net framework update. They always seem to be a pain anyway.
This is supposed to be an important update, but it arrives unchecked.
What do I do?
I just bought this computer about two weeks ago, and have gotten this message 3 times already
The BSODs mention specifically NETIO.SYS.
Doing a little research, I found that this can be caused by Avast antivirus, which is what I was using.
I uninstalled Avast, and installed Microsoft Security Essentials.
Hello everyone. My HP touchsmart tm2 started getting problems last year. Then i disabled the Intel HD graphics card and since then i have been using it without any issue.
Today, when i rebooted my system, i got blue blurry screen and i couldn't see anything, windows was working though. I turned off and on many a times and finally now i am able to use it.
Now i want to know, whether its a...
for some reason my task bar changed to a light blue and its hard to see some of the icons on it how do I changes the color?
Mandatory full fibre broadband for all new build homes and a new priority to connect hard-to-reach rural areas are key measures proposed in a national, long-term strategy for UK telecommunications.
The new approach is aimed at driving large-scale commercial investment in the fixed and wireless networks that are vital for the UK to remain globally competitive in a digital world.
I have the win 7 update disk and I want to repair noskrnl.exe. The regular recovery would not fix ie. So I want to use the command prompt in repair. First off x=sources ? What do I put there. Also if you could give me the list of commands in the order to do this./ Any help would be appreciated.:cry:
I have a HP Z600 with a GTX 750TI and everything was fine when I switched over to the GTX 1070 Oc until I restart or shut down. I would get passed the post but after loading Windows 7 or 10 the motherboard would beep about 60 fast then load up to the login screen but after loging in I would have a (error 42) on the GTX 1070 OC. I put my GTX 750TI and everything is fine.
I have had it working...
Dell Inspiron 530
Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit
AMD Athlon 64 dual core
EVGA Graphics Card
PC showed no sign of powering on,
Removed graphics card
Disconnected HDD and DVD/CD ROM
Tested the power supply unit with multi meter all voltages are OK
I am unable to access my Win 7 desktop after updating just now (I'm on my desktop atm).
When I start my Dell Laptop, the Windows graphic begins but then remains on the screen for over 30 minutes. I have nothing connected to the laptop besides a power cord and my USB mouse.
When I select F8 upon startup, I get the following options. Below the options, in bold, I will type out what occurs...
My computer recently started some odd behaviour. I normally rarely shut down the system, I just use the Start menu Sleep button when I leave it, and just click the mouse or keyboard when I return. This has been working fine for years, and yes, I occasionally reboot the system.
Recently, (last couple of weeks) it has started to shut itself off after several hours in sleep mode. I...