Articles on this Page
- 01/09/19--11:28: _iexplore.exe proces...
- 01/09/19--11:38: _Email links no long...
- 01/09/19--13:03: _AMD Unveils Radeon ...
- 01/09/19--13:05: _Watch AMD Keynote a...
- 01/09/19--13:19: _New Activity Cards ...
- 01/09/19--13:28: _Windows 7 XPMode Ca...
- 01/09/19--13:38: _Windows Firewall Tu...
- 01/10/19--00:38: _Question about the ...
- 01/10/19--04:10: _Remote Desktop [Eve...
- 01/10/19--09:26: _Windows 7 sp1 Activ...
- 01/10/19--09:35: _Solved Auto Organiz...
- 01/10/19--10:21: _Re-installed Win7 (...
- 01/10/19--10:29: _DNS definition: rou...
- 01/10/19--11:11: _Win 7 - is giving m...
- 01/10/19--13:17: _the latest windows ...
- 01/10/19--14:07: _File and Printer Sh...
- 01/10/19--19:28: _Windows 7 Pro - Una...
- 01/10/19--20:24: _Can't Restore origi...
- 01/10/19--20:37: _Hi, could you give ...
- 01/10/19--20:49: _No Updates have bee...
- 01/09/19--11:28: iexplore.exe process starting every 15 minutes, want to trace it
- 01/09/19--11:38: Email links no longer functioning in GMail
- 01/09/19--13:03: AMD Unveils Radeon VII, the First 7nm Gaming GPU
- 01/09/19--13:05: Watch AMD Keynote at CES 2019
- 01/09/19--13:19: New Activity Cards to pick up where you left off on Google Search
- 01/09/19--13:28: Windows 7 XPMode Can't Install CD Software App
- 01/09/19--13:38: Windows Firewall Turned off. Error 0x8007042c
- 01/10/19--00:38: Question about the OPTIONAL updates shown for January 2019
- 01/10/19--04:10: Remote Desktop [Event ID 56 TermDD)
- 01/10/19--09:26: Windows 7 sp1 Activation Bug
- 01/10/19--09:35: Solved Auto Organizer, I cant uninstall it.
- 01/10/19--10:29: DNS definition: router, PC, or both
- 01/10/19--11:11: Win 7 - is giving me Tinnitis
- 01/10/19--13:17: the latest windows update cannot be removed
- 01/10/19--14:07: File and Printer Sharing wont stay turned On
- 01/10/19--19:28: Windows 7 Pro - Unable to recognize internal hard drive - HELP !
- 01/10/19--20:24: Can't Restore original factory settings
- 01/10/19--20:49: No Updates have been Installed or View Pop-Up?
It's the legit iexplore.exe but it's starting a process every 15 minutes. Is there somewhere I can see what is starting this? I've looked thru scheduler and event logs but maybe I'm missing something. I made a batch file that can kill them all but I would rather find the source of the problem.
Emails and Blogs arrive to my inbox in GMail, however the links are no longer responsive. I've no idea why the sudden problem. I don't know if it's GMail, Google or just me that's the problem.
In response I setup another email account with Yahoo and it works fine.
*AMD (http://www.amd.com/) *(NASDAQ: AMD) today unveiled AMD Radeon VII, the worlds first 7nm gaming graphics card. It was designed to deliver exceptional performance and amazing experiences for the latest AAA, esports and Virtual Reality (VR) titles, demanding 3D rendering and video editing applications, and next-generation compute workloads.
Built on the...
*AMD (http://www.amd.com/) *(NASDAQ: AMD) today highlighted historic leaps in computing, gaming and visualization technologies expected in 2019 based on a combination of leading-edge 7nm technology and the most advanced computing and graphics designs the company has ever created. During her CES 2019 keynote presentation, AMD President and CEO Dr. Lisa Su announced the...
While weve probably all turned to Google to settle a bet, often we need more than just a quick answer.
You might be looking for information to help you complete *a longer-running task (https://www.blog.google/products/search/helping-you-along-your-search-journeys/)*, whether its meal planning for a new food regimen, researching new stretching routines for post-gym recovery or...
I am running XPMode on Windows 7 for legacy applications. The PC does not have a CD drive. I have OEM software on CD but it will not install from an external USB CD drive. If I copy the whole CD onto desktop of XPMode and try to install from there it still won't install. The self install exe doesn't run and when I go to the Disk1 folder and try and run the Setup.exe file a popup window with the...
The Underline issue is that I cannot turn on windows firewall.
Action Center can't turn it on, When i try to turn it on manually using recommended settings I get the message:
"Windows Firewall can't change some of your settings. Error code 0x8007042c"
I have one important windows update (Definition Update for Microsoft Security Essentials - KB2310138 (Definition 1.283.2593.0)) that i...
Good morning everyone,
In the screenshot below, are 3 *OPTIONAL* updates being shown in this month's updates.
I don't recall ever getting an *MSE* or *.NET* update shown as "Optional" before. They have typically been listed as "Important".
*_My question_: *Would it be advisable to install the 2nd & 3rd updates, for *MSE* and the *.NET Framework*, or just hide them?
I was trying to logging in to my Win7 laptop from my Win10 laptop and i was getting this error
The Local Security Authority cannot be contacted
it might be expired passoword blah blah blah
So i went to event viewer i see many TermDD errors
Microsoft's killer Windows 7 patch: Breaks networking, flags legit PCs as 'Not genuine' | ZDNet (https://www.zdnet.com/article/microsofts-killer-windows-7-patch-breaks-networking-bricks-legit-not-genuine-pcs/?ftag=TRE-03-10aaa6b&bhid=27019100506600804341211574582681)
This may have been the cause KB971033/KB4480960/KB4480970
Are they any others that shouldn't be installed?
Hello please help, Autorun Organizer just install itself, and I cant uninstall it, It keep installing again.It keeps creating tabs on google chrome.
When I uninstall it, this message will pop up "There is a problem with this Windows Installer Package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor."
Dell Optiplex 780 Desktop has Win 7 already pre-installed. I did a clean fresh install but now it states: "1. Insert your Windows installation disc (not available) and restart your computer." I have the product key but the Optiplex no longer will access the internet. I downloaded the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool onto my other computer but how do I DL the ISO Win7 file from Microsoft since my...
I can think of two ways to configure DNS servers:
1: Router defined
* On router: Define the desired DNS servers
* On Windows 7, Ethernet adapter properties: Set the DNS server to the address of the router
2: Computer defined
* On router: Define the desired DNS servers (not sure that this matters in this case)
* On Windows 7, Ethernet adapter properties: Set the addresses of the...
O.K. Maybe the title is a tad 'click-baitish'. But I am suffering from a small reminder program. Long ago I installed an hourly chime to remind me I'm spending to much time on the net.
Hassle is this 'chime' is deafening & I gotta uninstall it for the health of my ears. But I cannot remember what it is or where it is.
Plzzzzzzzzzzz save my eardrums. How do I go about locating this...
10 Jan 2019
It automatically updated
Caused various problems.
Try several previous dates in system restore but each one fails.
Ps I would rather avoid going back to the factory state!
I can no longer connect to any drives on a Windows 7 PC from a Windows 10 Laptop. It has been OK for a year but recently the connections failed. There have been no changes to either machine that I know of nor has any software been installed.
The Win 7 permissions are Everyone has full permissions.
The Win 7 PC Firewall File and Printer Sharing will not stay set.
The Win 7 Network and...
Flash drive failed so replaced with new flash drive, reloaded Windows onto it. The 1TB internal hard drive which has 3 partitions and all of my user data is not recognized by Windows. I can see it in the BIOS ( SATA1 ) and using the System Spec tool you provided ( see the pics ).
I have tried a number of things ( driver tools to find load a new driver ), hardware trouble shooter,...
Ok I am having a major issue with my systems restore. I have tried everything to get to the point where I choose restore to factory settings but there is no data for me to restore to. I want to remove all files from my computer and reinstall everything for a fresh start and to reorganize my data.
(sorry if I have a bit of anger, it's my computer's fault.)
I do NOT have an f8 button at start...
hi, searched your topics on turotial but found this as only related to network adaptor.
i want you to give official website of realtek network controllers from where i could get the updated drivers for my above mentioned net work card.
there are other sites, but could you give the exact official link
The last 2 Updates, I haven't gotten the Pop-ups?
I've run Virus/Rootkit scans, Troubleshooter. chkdisk, sfc /scannow , and no problems?
The Updates don't install until I manually "View Installed Updates/OK"/ Reboot.