- RSS Channel Showcase 4943790
- RSS Channel Showcase 3520404
- RSS Channel Showcase 4212025
- RSS Channel Showcase 8410082
Articles on this Page
- 10/14/18--07:51: _MicrosoftMouseKeybo...
- 10/14/18--08:26: _Can someone help me...
- 10/14/18--08:48: _How to automate dis...
- 10/14/18--11:24: _How can I make a po...
- 10/14/18--11:51: _7 HP x64 - Startup ...
- 10/14/18--01:20: _Adobe Reader Stoppi...
- 10/15/18--02:13: _SSD samsung 860 evo...
- 10/15/18--04:28: _Disable Windows Upd...
- 10/15/18--07:08: _Strange ALIEN Light...
- 10/15/18--13:27: _BLEServices.Log?
- 10/15/18--14:57: _Microsoft + Made by...
- 10/15/18--16:25: _Microsoft co-founde...
- 10/15/18--19:49: _Dell Expands UltraS...
- 10/16/18--07:26: _How to default "Sho...
- 10/16/18--10:22: _problem with clean-...
- 10/16/18--11:29: _Boot files corrupt?...
- 10/16/18--11:34: _bingbot Series: Max...
- 10/16/18--13:22: _Failed KB4462923 up...
- 10/16/18--14:17: _Permissions on old ...
- 10/16/18--15:14: _Solved Run 32-bit l...
- 10/14/18--07:51: MicrosoftMouseKeyboardCenter has stopped working
- 10/14/18--08:26: Can someone help me determine the win7 ultimate x64 license key?
- 10/14/18--08:48: How to automate diskdefragmentation
- 10/14/18--11:24: How can I make a portable Win 7
- 10/14/18--11:51: 7 HP x64 - Startup Repair Loop, NoRootCause - two Win7versions on PC
- 10/14/18--01:20: Adobe Reader Stopping Update-2
- 10/15/18--02:13: SSD samsung 860 evo on compaq presario CQ57-302sl very low
- 10/15/18--04:28: Disable Windows Update (wuauserv service) startup type
- 10/15/18--07:08: Strange ALIEN Lights Msconfig NOGUI Boot
- 10/15/18--13:27: BLEServices.Log?
- 10/15/18--14:57: Microsoft + Made by Dyslexia Helping students thrive with technology
- 10/15/18--16:25: Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen dies of cancer at age 65
- 10/15/18--19:49: Dell Expands UltraSharp Monitor Family
- 10/16/18--07:26: How to default "Show windows side by side" option in window 7.
- 10/16/18--10:22: problem with clean-installing w7 on a pre-installed w10
- 10/16/18--11:29: Boot files corrupt? Black screen
- 10/16/18--11:34: bingbot Series: Maximizing Crawl Efficiency
- 10/16/18--13:22: Failed KB4462923 update (also tried stand alone)
- 10/16/18--14:17: Permissions on old SSD C: Drive - cannot copy files to new C: drive
- 10/16/18--15:14: Solved Run 32-bit legacy program on 64-bit machine
I downloaded drivers for my devices from https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/keyboards/wireless-desktop-900/pt3-00001#techspecs-connect
Then I put USB dongle into USB and got message that drivers are installed and it immediatly ran this program but it crashes each time it runs.I'm on Win 7 64 bit.
Mouse and keyboard work ok.
What seems to be an issue?
I'm already had this notebook since mid 2012 and until around july 2018 i had bsod and somehow i could fix that and after that i realise my windows become initial grace period and the microsoft support tell me to give them the mga diag result which i already done months ago and they still haven't reply to it.
Can someone tell me is it retail/oem/piracy
because i got this notebook from a...
How can I automate disk defragmentation(assuming with task scheduler) if my fragmentation reaches 30% for C drive?
I have a preinstalled Windows 7 32 bit on my Laptop.
I do not have a CD or DVD drive.
I do not have an ISO image for installation and
can not download one from Microsoft and can not
get it from VAIO support even though I have a valid key
and all other info. Also I dont want to buy a new Win 7.
1) Is it possible to create an installation "disk" (iso file)
since this afternoon and without any obvious reason, my PC has the "startup Repair Loop" problem, that is well described in many forums, as i learned.
I spent 4 hours now trying out the recommendations given in this forum (thread on "
7 HP x64 - Startup Repair Loop, NoRootCause") and...
Recently i disabled the Adobe Acrobat DC Update Service to stop downloading new versions
Before stopping the status of this service was: Automatic
I changed it to: Disabled
After some days i found that Adobe again was trying to update their product
I again checked the status of the service and i found that it was again: Automatic
Can anyone explain how that was possible
Hello I'm new here. Thank in advance for any help
I have a compaq presario cq57-302sl with SSD samsung 860 evo.
I wont to ask if there are something to do extra for this SSD because the performance are very bad: menu and windows take one minute to open. get worse with antivirus.
Any suggestion is appreciated.
Thank you so much
Hi all i would like to set wuauserv Update Service from (Automatic Delayed) to (Manual), i can do that without problems, but whenever the pc is restarted the service revert's it;s self to Automatic Delayed.
is there a way to permanently set this service to Manual and persist trough restarts?
Hey check this out. i got this on an older pc (Core 2 Duo) on external monitor after i specify nogui boot in msconfig.
8 Aqua Green Lights appearing on Top Left corner of screen to be exact.
I tried -nogui boot on a new laptop and did not get any such result.
hi i found a BLEServices.log at users/user/appdata/local/temp. never seen it here before. i think it has something to do with Bluetooth low energy but funny thing is that i usually permanently keep my BT disabled at device manager level. deleting it just spawns another at restart.
when would/what conditions would cause this file to stop spawning?
It is estimated that *one in five students has dyslexia* (https://www.dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-about-dyslexia), yet there are likely far more who have not yet been diagnosed in todays classrooms. These students, who see the written word differently, are often mistakenly labeled as having a learning disability and, as such, make up approximately 70 to 85...
Microsoft is mourning the passing of Paul Allen, a renowned philanthropist and business leader who co-founded the company more than four decades ago. He was 65.
Allen died Monday from complications of non-Hodgkins lymphoma, according to a **statement**...
* Revolutionary Dell UltraSharp 49 Curved Monitor worlds first 49-inch dual QHD monitor[SUP]1[/SUP] with ultra-wide views, multitasking features and seamless connectivity to drive productivity
* Brilliant color and clarity on the Dell UltraSharp 32 4K USB-C Monitor with VESA certified DisplayHDR 400
* Precise performance and an immersive experience on the Dell UltraSharp 34...
How can i default the "Show windows side by side" option in window 7 every time when i try to login. Instead of changing it right after login. Kindly share some idea on it.
I really need to downgrade my laptop from w10 (pre-installed) to w7 home premium but always faced with:
WINDOWS BOOT MANAGER
Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem:
1. Insert your Windows installation disc and restart your computer.
2. Choose your language settings, and then click "Next".
Please forgive me if this is in the wrong section, I didn't see another one that fit better.
I am looking for a opinion on a problem I currently have.
I'll start from the beginning,
Last year the computer was left on, there was a sudden power flash off and back on, the computer started turning back on automatically, then another power surge. I wasnt around it during this tine but...
At the SMX Advanced conference in June, I announced that over the next 18 months my team will focus on improving our Bing crawler bingbot . I asked the audience to share data helping us to optimize our plans. First, I want to say "Thank you" to those of you who responded and provided us with great insights. Please keep them coming!
To keep you informed of the work we've done so...
Computer is at work (Windows 7 Pro 32 bit)
Checked update history.
KB4462923 failed so I found on this forum where you can download the stand alone update. Did that and it says the update was successful. Restarted the computer, checked Windows update and the same KB# shows up. Installed it and it fails which turns into a boot loop that Windows cant fix and has to do a restore.
I have taken a SSD drive out of my old computer (had windows 7Pro OS on it). I have put it in a USB case and would like to use it as an extra drive on my new windows 7Pro box.
I cannot copy my personal files from it because of Permissions. I've searched here in the forum but while I understand a bit about permissions, I don't understand how to fix this drive so I can use it. Is there...
I have upgraded to a 64-bit Windows 7 machine, and want to be able to run some 32-bit legacy programs that are incompatible with the new machine. Can this be done by installing Windows (7 or XP) on a virtual machine? Any other ways to do this?