- RSS Channel Showcase 7297639
- RSS Channel Showcase 1714038
- RSS Channel Showcase 2307758
- RSS Channel Showcase 5263945
Articles on this Page
- 09/07/18--22:51: _what's going on?
- 09/08/18--02:34: _Software to Partiti...
- 09/08/18--04:09: _USB Power Output Me...
- 09/08/18--06:25: _USB 3.0 Driver
- 09/08/18--07:22: _Where can I buy a l...
- 09/08/18--07:36: _Task Manager missin...
- 09/08/18--11:15: _Error Query in PHP
- 09/08/18--14:37: _Computer Caught in ...
- 09/08/18--17:04: _Solved toshiba tecr...
- 09/08/18--17:08: _Password to logon w...
- 09/09/18--03:08: _Bluetooth Devices p...
- 09/09/18--05:56: _Rapid (
- 09/09/18--07:45: _Solved Taskbar / No...
- 09/09/18--08:33: _New Drive, but no boot
- 09/09/18--09:51: _2 x Unknown Wireles...
- 09/09/18--10:39: _Windows 10 Updates
- 09/10/18--00:27: _Getting W10 Intel g...
- 09/10/18--05:14: _Problems after Movi...
- 09/10/18--06:54: _Blue Screen ID 1033
- 09/10/18--07:11: _Windows Explorer ha...
- 09/07/18--22:51: what's going on?
- 09/08/18--02:34: Software to Partition Legacy Drive
- 09/08/18--04:09: USB Power Output Meter ???
- 09/08/18--06:25: USB 3.0 Driver
- 09/08/18--07:22: Where can I buy a license key?
- 09/08/18--07:36: Task Manager missing close, min/max buttons
- 09/08/18--11:15: Error Query in PHP
- 09/08/18--14:37: Computer Caught in Update Loop
- 09/08/18--17:08: Password to logon worked yesterday today it doesn't
- 09/09/18--03:08: Bluetooth Devices page opens Properties instead of Connect Page
- 09/09/18--05:56: Rapid (
- 09/09/18--07:45: Solved Taskbar / Notepad - Recent files no longer show
- 09/09/18--08:33: New Drive, but no boot
- 09/09/18--09:51: 2 x Unknown Wireless Connections 'Microsoft Virtual Adapter'
- 09/09/18--10:39: Windows 10 Updates
- 09/10/18--00:27: Getting W10 Intel graphics drivers to run in W7
- 09/10/18--05:14: Problems after Moving Partitions
- 09/10/18--06:54: Blue Screen ID 1033
After I start my PC I can see that after a while, without I do something, the harddisk is busy.
Can I see what is happening, maybe by the internet but what?
Thanks for any response.
My 3 MB's are from 2009. They must see the first partition starting on sector 63 not sector 2048. GParted will setup an MBR partition but starts the 1st partition on sector 2048 to be dcompatible with UEFI/GPT.
If I try to load any system on that partition scheme it gives a BCD/Boot config error at first boot but when the first partition starts at sector 63, I can install 7, 8.1 or 10....
Is there such a thing as a device that can be plugged into a USB port that will display the voltage and available power, in the same manner that one would test a vehicle battery or wall outlet ?
Thanks for reading and all help is appreciated.
Does anyone have a good source for a USB 3.0 Driver?
it may sound like a daft question but I have to ask, since I am tired ofbuying windows7 from EBay or amazon as they work for a while and then they getflagged as counterfeit.
Where can I buy a genuine licence key only, since I have a copy of windows 7already installed? Microsoft is not offering me the option to buy one.
I'm studying for my A+ certs and opening various utilities so I can learn more about them.
I noticed that my Task Manager window no longer shows the close button. I have to right click the icon on the taskbar and close it like that.
It's the same if I choose ctrl-shift-esc or ctrl-alt-delete.
I've got this error in php
Error Query [insert into priv_qualification (nokp,qualification_type,qualification,awarding_body,qualification_date,gezzette_date,experience,q_doc) VALUES (:a1,:b1,:c1,:d1,:e1,:f1,:g1,:h1)]
and this is my coding
$strSQL = ("insert into peribadi_details (nokp,homeadd1,officephone,homephone,mobilephone,position,grade,serviceduration,mohappointment) VALUES...
My desktop computer is caught in an update loop.
It is a Windows 10, but I think this should not be a critical issue and this web forum for WIndows 7 systems might provide some insight in how to solve this issue.
Every once in a while, my custom desktop computer insists that it must make updates. It is very demanding. It asks if it can do it right away, wait an hour or it sometimes offers...
how do I get my internet back? wifi dont work so I plugged in the ethernet cable. still no internet.
Turned off my computer last night, went to logon today and it doesn't recognize password.
Have gotten into computer and setup new account, but many of my files are missing because
they are under the admin I can not log into.
This is probably very easy to fix, but I can't figure it out.
When I open the Bluetooth Devices page by right-clicking the Bluetooth icon and double-click on the icon of the device I want to connect to, it opens that device's Properties instead of the connection page. Because of this, I have no way to connect them.
Hello - Wasn't sure where to post this; the only semi-relevant category is BSOD but that is explicitly only BSOD ...
Quick Background: I'm preparing for a (possible) fresh install and have installed a "test" instance on one of my internal HDDs. Placed it in the 2nd partition of a 2 partition disk (in case thats important). I'm testing to ensure my core apps (MS Office 2010 and Adobe...
I have Notepad pinned to my taskbar, along with several other apps. After running CCleaner, the "recent files" for Notepad no longer show on the taskbar (they still do for all the other apps), and I can no longer pin any files to Notepad's taskbar icon, either. I've run CCleaner numerous times, but this has never happened before. Tried so far, to no avail:
- removing Notepad...
So a friend of mine has a Lenovo X140e laptop and it came with an SSD of 128GB. He wanted a larger 512GB and bought one. Gave it to me and I cloned the drive using AOMEI. Everything went fine and completed, but when I installed the 512GB drive it will not boot. The Lenovo screen appears then goes to a black screen with a blinking cursor in the upper left cornet and that's all it does.
On a laptop i have just installed the oem drivers. concerning Networking, i have installed the LAN driver, followed by 1) [Intel PROSet WiFi + BT + MyWiFi] package and 2) a separate second BT Driver (i think the first one included PROSet BT software this one was for drivers).
my chipset manager acknowledges my WLAN card correctly and 'Wireless Connection 1' corresponds to my card, which...
I have been trying to get back windows update service ever since my pc crashed.
There were some problems installing updates, but well try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070424)
I have ran FSS runner also i have ran esetsirefefcleaner.exe.
Farbar Service Scanner Version: 27-01-2016
---Quote (Originally by johnhoh)---
This is the procedure I use to successfully get the newest HD630 graphics drivers (which are Win10 only) working within W7 on my system.
So my friends computer has 2 problem. First thing is here is what happened. He has a Lenovo with a small 128GB SSD. He bought a 512GB SSD and wanted me to clone it. The Cloning did not work using Aomei, read a thread about imaging is easier so did that and it worked. But the partitions did not use all the extra space so it looked like
100MB partition > Windows 7 operating partition > Lenovo...
I'm receiving this blue screen when doing anything on the laptop, no specific software or anything.
When I check the event log I don't see any error more besides the computer restarting due to the blue screen.
Attached please find the logs.
Is an HP HP EliteBook 850 G1 with an I7 and 16 GB memory ram, window 7 professional 64 bit. I update all the drivers from HP website but...
I have recently noticed that the link under default programs
accessing file associations is producing the error message:
Windows Explorer has stopped working - Windows Explorer is restarting
After clearing out the event viewer logs and prompting the
error to occur, event viewer contains the following detail error:
Log Name: Application
Source: Application Error