- RSS Channel Showcase 8445994
- RSS Channel Showcase 7603314
- RSS Channel Showcase 8845141
- RSS Channel Showcase 5863776
Articles on this Page
- 08/18/18--09:26: _Cannot boot after i...
- 08/18/18--13:21: _Need help looking f...
- 08/18/18--13:52: _Can't install KB434...
- 08/18/18--14:17: _User Profile won't ...
- 08/18/18--15:24: _Re: enabling ports ...
- 08/18/18--16:18: _Question about disk...
- 08/18/18--22:02: _BSOD while Laptop l...
- 08/18/18--23:45: _Which Systems Suppo...
- 08/19/18--02:19: _.DLL is missing fro...
- 08/19/18--02:24: _Output contents of ...
- 08/19/18--02:30: _Is Bigger Buffer Si...
- 08/19/18--07:09: _SIW2 Tools
- 08/19/18--07:38: _Unable To Send File...
- 08/19/18--07:55: _Portable Youtube Pl...
- 08/19/18--09:13: _in starting up, i c...
- 08/19/18--10:04: _Cant validate my Wi...
- 08/19/18--10:23: _Solved How To Remov...
- 08/19/18--14:16: _MpCmdRun.exe Sig......
- 08/19/18--17:11: _Where's disk space ...
- 08/19/18--19:29: _Instal program in S...
- 08/18/18--09:26: Cannot boot after install (Xiaomi Air) help!
- 08/18/18--13:21: Need help looking for USB WiFi adapter for windows 7 home premium
- 08/18/18--14:17: User Profile won't load
- 08/18/18--15:24: Re: enabling ports 109-110
- 08/18/18--16:18: Question about disk examination.
- 08/18/18--22:02: BSOD while Laptop left downloading using qBittorrent,
- 08/18/18--23:45: Which Systems Support Win 7 ?
- 08/19/18--02:19: .DLL is missing from my computer?
- 08/19/18--02:24: Output contents of a CLG file.
- 08/19/18--02:30: Is Bigger Buffer Size Important to SSDs?
- 08/19/18--07:09: SIW2 Tools
- 08/19/18--07:38: Unable To Send Files/Photos From Albums To DVD/Disc Drive
- 08/19/18--07:55: Portable Youtube Player
- 08/19/18--09:13: in starting up, i cant get past the color blue screen with leaf
- 08/19/18--10:04: Cant validate my Windows 7 Ultimate online
- 08/19/18--10:23: Solved How To Remove This
- 08/19/18--14:16: MpCmdRun.exe Sig...Update -ScheduleJob -RestrictPrivileges -Reinvoke
- 08/19/18--17:11: Where's disk space going??
Hello, i successfully installed Windows 7 x64 Pro (with USB 3.0 drivers) on my Xiaomi Air BUT during initial boot, it hangs on "setting is updating registry". If i try safe boot, it hangs on "CLASSPNP.SYS"; what could be causing this? The laptop has a NVME SSD BUT i installed a SATA SSD in the second slot, so it shouldn't be related.. Of course i searched. Some people report successfully...
I have searched every where to look for a right USB WiFi adapter for my emachines windows 7 home premium desktop. I currently use ATT uverse internet and I cannot use a cable because the desktop is in another room. Any suggestions on adapters and can you recommend that I can go a cheap route that is efficient or not? Thank you!
KB4343900 keeps failing when I try to install it. Downloading the MSU and installing doesn't help.
Windows Event Viewer shows this error each time I try:
Windows update "Security Update for Windows (KB4343900)" could not be installed because of error 2147956481 "The referenced assembly could not be found." (Command line: ""C:\Windows\system32\wusa.exe"...
Have a friend's Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit custom built desktop. Has 2 hdds. She has her business photos backed up but would love access again to her photo editing programs, etc. Possibly after an update a new user profile appeared. She can't logon to hers or the new one now. And then just logged off.
It then wouldn't load to desktop or Safe Mode. Others tried several things. One thing that...
Grandstream is telling me I need to enable ports 109-110 in my network
in order for their VoIP router (UCM6102) to be able to send out emails
to me of various notifications of disk status, errors, etc.
How do I enable ports 109-110 in my Tomato router?
Here's what I tried in my Tomato router:
I'm not sure this is the right forum, if there is a better one please suggest. Are there any tools for examining raw disk data byte by byte?
Last night I left my laptop downloading some files and when I woke up the following day, I was surprised to see it at the Login screen and after logging in, greeted by a prompt that told me a BSOD had occurred. This has already happened quite a few times and I really would appreciate some assistance.
*Attached below are the details and the dump file (zip format) as mentioned in...
I heave heard recently , that the "latest" PC's will not work with Win 7 .
Can someone please elaborate on this .
Which systems will , and which will not , work with Win 7 .
Is it the chipset here which affects things here ?
Well first off if this is in the wrong section i apologize but i wasn't too sure where to put it because i can't make heads or tails what is even causing this problem.
I'm trying to install a game but it keeps saying
"The program can't start because ij15.dll is missing from your computer."
Googling this issue . this is apparently a potential registry , malware ,hardware issue.
I have updated an *install.wim* file and would like to see the contents of the *.clg* [in the sources foler] file. Ideally, I would like to output/print the contents of the *.clg* file.
I can see the contents of the *.clg* file using *SIM* [System Image Manager], and I have tried listing/printing the contents of the file using the cmd prompt. I have also tried SysExporter,...
Hi all, just wondering. When comparing 2 SSDs for performance, is the buffer size really any indication at all. Because I noticed some older SSDs (few years old) newly sata III 6GBps-capable, they already have 64mb but after checking the specs of some award-winning 2018 SSDs with much faster read/write speeds, they only have 32.
Some guy at a tech site quoted an excerpt from Wikipedia :-
Everyone that isn’t a first trip sailor on this site knows that SIW2 is a high skill geek.
He builds and shares his wonderful tools with us. The main problem is that, as he builds for himself, it lacks the information on how to use.
I am learning about his wonderful and powerful 17514x64-v6 tool.
Every time I boot it there are a lot of missing drivers, so I run the driver scan and updater...
Not sure if this is the right section, apologies if it's not. When I try to send a file or photo to be burnt onto the DVD, it doesn't work. I right click on the file/photo I want to send to the DVD drive, and click on 'Send to > DVD RW Drive (F:)'.
I then get a box in the middle of the screen saying 'Windows Explorer has stopped working - Windows is checking for a solution to the problem'...
I'm looking for a good portable youtube player.
That I can run on Windows 7 (and 10) and don't have to be installed.
Important is that:
- I can add new items to a playlist via drag and drop form browser
- it can save playlists
- is portable
- it can play the videos without the bling bling around the video content
laptop, dell xps 15z, windows 7. boot, blackscreen says 'resuming windows'. then i get a light blue screen with a leaf, 'windows 7' at the bottom. no help. cant get past this screen except to turn off, then turn on. any help is appreciated.
When i try to "go online and resolve now"
Im only met with:
*We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.*
The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.
Dummy here again. Something I did and now I notice this in all my explorer windows. How to remove please ...
Windows 7 Home Premium x64 (6.1.7601)
Microsoft Security Essentials 184.108.40.206, aka MS Security Client, aka MS Antimalware, herein as "MSE."
-Scheduled scan Off
-Send file samples Off
-MAPS "don't want"
Windows Update: Never check
Windows Update Service: Disabled
User account is as Admin
Hi there one and all. New to the forum. I have a laptop with a solid state drive. Says 111G.
Went to the C drive and added all the different things like windows, prog' files etc. All up it came to about 83Gb. Windows being 30.6Gb. Looking at disk space it says 13.8 of 111 empty. That makes 97.2Gb. Not the 83Gb. No doubt there are hidden files and some memory set aside.
Does this sound...
Can I please get some clarification on this? Im having a similar issue but dont want to make any changes to the registry wo being oostuve. Ill start by saying I am NOT an IT PROFESSIONAL in any capacity but have been dealing with a number of issues over the past few weeks. That being said I know enough ugh about the field to bring to this impasse. Please, though dont assume...