- RSS Channel Showcase 4549843
- RSS Channel Showcase 6722545
- RSS Channel Showcase 5873821
- RSS Channel Showcase 6501547
Articles on this Page
- 08/04/18--13:00: _Any way to speed up...
- 08/04/18--18:03: _slow processing pro...
- 08/04/18--19:31: _CCleaner Active Mon...
- 08/04/18--19:38: _Saved Folder of fil...
- 08/04/18--22:20: _Intel centrino n-10...
- 08/04/18--22:28: _Update your Win 7 i...
- 08/05/18--06:23: _mouse clicks on its...
- 08/05/18--06:27: _SYSTEM32.EXE MISSIN...
- 08/05/18--08:40: _MSSEssentials Help
- 08/05/18--08:56: _Can't install Win 7...
- 08/05/18--10:55: _Intel Task to Incre...
- 08/05/18--12:08: _BSOD usually while ...
- 08/05/18--16:17: _Installing Chrome o...
- 08/05/18--17:29: _Solved I have two d...
- 08/05/18--17:47: _Active Window will ...
- 08/05/18--23:28: _Memory not releasin...
- 08/06/18--00:49: _IP address
- 08/06/18--01:08: _Change Taskbar font
- 08/06/18--06:44: _Path too long?
- 08/06/18--08:56: _Set Shortcut Icons ...
- 08/04/18--18:03: slow processing problems
- 08/04/18--19:31: CCleaner Active Monitoring Returns ... over and over, and over ...
- 08/04/18--19:38: Saved Folder of files as a file, can I fix it?
- 08/04/18--22:20: Intel centrino n-1000 problem
- 08/04/18--22:28: Update your Win 7 installation media.
- 08/05/18--06:23: mouse clicks on its own, clicks twice, clicks sporadically
- 08/05/18--06:27: SYSTEM32.EXE MISSING! please help.
- 08/05/18--08:40: MSSEssentials Help
- 08/05/18--08:56: Can't install Win 7 on ASUS laptop - running into different errors
- 08/05/18--10:55: Intel Task to Increase Performance
- 08/05/18--12:08: BSOD usually while idle, but never while gaming: error 0x0000001e
- 08/05/18--16:17: Installing Chrome on Windows 7 IE11 computer
- 08/05/18--17:29: Solved I have two display drivers, one onboard and other external
- 08/05/18--23:28: Memory not releasing after scrolling through 2TB hard drive
- 08/06/18--00:49: IP address
- 08/06/18--01:08: Change Taskbar font
- 08/06/18--06:44: Path too long?
- 08/06/18--08:56: Set Shortcut Icons Only on Desktop to be One Click Open
With the next patch update looming in 10 days, I wanted to know if it took anyone else's system 40 minutes to an hour just to download and install 2 to 4 patches? Even creating the restore point takes a while.
My system has Windows 7 -64 bit with SP-1 as the OS, 1.86 GHz CPU, and 3 GB RAM.
I'm not very tech savvy and not comfortable doing many software manipulations. I was hoping for an...
my computer doesn't seem to be processing things as fast as it should be. with some things, it's very fast, with others it's pathologically slow. i replaced the system drive and gave it a totally fresh install of windows, have updated all drivers, etc. in an effort to fix this problem. i turned to yall for help like 8 years ago and people showed up so i'm just hoping someone will have the spare...
Did I overlook this? I have minimal understanding of these system protection tools. Recently I have noticed ccleaner present as a process (CCleaner64.exe) in Task Manager when I am sure it was not there before. This led me to suspect, then discover it's presence in the Startup tab of Sys Config. So I proceeded to 'hunt down' the cause and I noticed the 'Enable Active Monitoring' box checked. I...
Somehow I managed to save a folder of files as a file (something like `copy c:\xxx\yyy yyybak`). Is there any way to convince windows it's not a file, but a folder?
Good day to all .. Anyone expert in network card troubleshooting .. My toshiba laptop model protege r835-p56x wifi card stop working couple days ago it was running smoothly since it has an error... When im installing the wifi card driver it always go blue screen . Anyone please help.
Here is how to get your installation media up to date:
*1.* Copy and paste your installation media to your hard drive
*2.* Run as admin on the the 7update.cmd
Attachment 404701 (https://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/installation-setup/404701-update-your-win-7-installation-media-runasadmin.jpg)
*3.* Browse to the folder containing your win 7 installation media
On my Dell Optiplex 780, both the left click and the right click are affected. While I am moving the mouse, things will randomly activate as if I "clicked" it. When I do actually click the mouse, it clicks twice even though I clicked once. When I am trying to click and drag, the mouse just clicks sporadically preventing me from moving what I intended to move. Sometimes when I am not using the...
Hi, I'm really hoping someone can help me. I'm not totally pc savvie so layman's terms would be great, thank you.
I uninstalled Itunes. Downloaded it again and installed a newer version (and have since uninstalled it again due to this problem). From that moment on everything started to go wrong. All my icons took on the Itunes logo. I click on icons on my desktop and I get the Choose a...
I have my windows update configured to notify me and only I can select/choose to update or not. Lately, it seems there is a Windows update for Microsoft Security Essentials everyday. I don't know about others but if I ignore the MSE update long enough it will eventually install itself. So much for my option to choose! Also, at one time I think they were 'optional', but now are coming to me as...
Hi guys. I've been going to great lengths recently trying to install Win 7 HPrem x64 as dual-boot on the machine specified in my details, yet, so far - to no success.
I initially set it up with Win 10 since ASUS provide drivers compatible only with it, yet I wanted to have Seven at least as dual boot. I had disabled 'Secure boot' in UEFI so everything was expected to go smoothly.
At first I...
On my prior Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Laptop, there was a task to increase performance. I reinstalled Windows and would like to get it back. Does anyone know what driver or software from Intel adds this task to the Intel Folder in Task Scheduler?
I will be uploading the zip file from the instructions given for 'BSOD threads' along with this post. The entire error message I receive is: ***STOP: 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000000000000)
Just a little background on the issue. I had not updated my nvidia graphics drivers in some time because I was taking classes and not playing a lot of...
Can anyone help me with the installation of the Chromebrowser on a Windows 7 SP1 with Internet Explorer desktop computer? I wouldlike to try it but a year or so ago I installed Chrome and I had an awful timewith my computer. It really slowed down and had mouse lag. I could not figureout what was wrong so I uninstalled Chrome and it returned to normal. After thefact I found out that a couple of...
Intel Standard VGA Graphics Adapter (Gigabyte)
16MB ATI Standard VGA Graphics Adapter (XFX Pine Group)
Wich is best, and if for example the ATI is better how to enable it?
I'm not sure what's going on... multiple times a day I'll be doing things in Windows 7... Email writing, Web Surfing, Doing art in Clip Studio Paint... And a "Error" ping will sound and I'll leave the active window. But nothing else happens. No error message. Nothing in the alerts menu. I close all my windows to see if there is anything hidden in the background and there is nothing. THERE! It...
Pretty much what the title says.
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x64
I have 1.51 TB of movies on a 2TB hard drive. View is set to details, aka, title, date, type, size, etc.
It's a long list of movies. I use VLC media player to watch the movies.
The problem occurs when I scroll through that long list of movies, and my computer is trying to fill in all the details. This runs up the...
Hi I wonder if you can please help or advise me with the following problem.
I have 6 devices running from a Virgin router, 3 android, 1 Chrome book and 2 windows PC 1 using Win 7 the other one Win 10
The problem is with the PC using Win 7, it frequently changes its IP address, showing my location in Germany, Sweden, France etc, causing BBC to change from bbc.co.uk - bbc.com, closing and...
I am aware that similar questions have been asked, but reading the posts I cannot find the answer.
I have tried the usual options in Windows to change the taskbar font, but nothing seems to work. I have also noted the registry fixes, and still no change. I am happy to edit the registry if I knew what to edit. Does anyone know how to change the font? Would be much appreciated.
I was making a thing for fun, a folder in a folder in a folder in a folder, and when i hit the 13th level
i wanted to create a folder...
Is there some way to set shortcut icons on the desktop (and not files located elsewhere) to open with one click?