- RSS Channel Showcase 9274800
- RSS Channel Showcase 3017052
- RSS Channel Showcase 7606703
- RSS Channel Showcase 6569808
Articles on this Page
- 08/03/18--03:22: _cannot install.Net ...
- 08/03/18--03:23: _Windows 7 X64 - 2 c...
- 08/03/18--03:47: _Solved Browsers , m...
- 08/03/18--04:04: _Taskbar disappeared...
- 08/03/18--07:27: _Hard drive space dr...
- 08/03/18--08:19: _Brand new Sony Head...
- 08/03/18--14:04: _July Releases of Sk...
- 08/03/18--14:40: _scams
- 08/03/18--15:19: _Mysterious desktop ...
- 08/03/18--15:29: _Hail Mary? I broke ...
- 08/04/18--00:14: _Random BSOD data co...
- 08/04/18--02:13: _Word 2016 Search & ...
- 08/04/18--04:23: _Solved Can't Find W...
- 08/04/18--05:56: _How can I factory r...
- 08/04/18--05:59: _How to change clock...
- 08/04/18--06:09: _Change Black Text C...
- 08/04/18--07:16: _Hard drive not dete...
- 08/04/18--09:22: _error fix?
- 08/04/18--09:45: _Unknown 2.7 gb file...
- 08/04/18--12:58: _Possibility of Infe...
- 08/03/18--03:22: cannot install.Net Framework v4
- 08/03/18--03:23: Windows 7 X64 - 2 coolers of the processor are being used
- 08/03/18--03:47: Solved Browsers , matters if they are x64 or not?
- 08/03/18--04:04: Taskbar disappeared & can't get it back
- 08/03/18--07:27: Hard drive space dropping fast!
- 08/03/18--08:19: Brand new Sony Headphones work on my phone but not the PC
- 08/03/18--14:04: July Releases of Skype for Business apps
- 08/03/18--14:40: scams
- 08/03/18--15:19: Mysterious desktop icon appeared
- 08/03/18--15:29: Hail Mary? I broke it (Win7 Pro x64), can you help? Unbootable
- 08/04/18--00:14: Random BSOD data collected from our Laundry Room PC
- 08/04/18--02:13: Word 2016 Search & Replace foreign quotation marks (Guillemets)
- 08/04/18--04:23: Solved Can't Find Windows 7 Pro N 64bit iso
- 08/04/18--05:56: How can I factory reset my laptop?
- 08/04/18--05:59: How to change clock background color?
- 08/04/18--06:09: Change Black Text Color In Dark Theme
- 08/04/18--07:16: Hard drive not detected when installing Win7 but it shows in BIOS
- 08/04/18--09:22: error fix?
- 08/04/18--09:45: Unknown 2.7 gb file on C drive, random string name
- 08/04/18--12:58: Possibility of Infection from Plugging In Smartphone for Charge?
I havw Win 7 x64 Ultimate and I,m not able to install .Net Framework v4.
I tried every possible way to fix it but nothing was working.
Please help me to solve this problem.:cry:
Of course this is a n00b question.
Since 2 days i noted both coolers of my processor are working even when i turn on the computer, and even in winter, when the temp is not more than 15 C. Is it normal?
Screenshot of "Open hardware monitor" is at
Now i am using Vivaldi 64 bits. But sometimes i dont like it. or i cant find some things i had easy in Opera.
So, the basic questions:
whats the basic/main difference between vivaldi / opera / firefox, etc?
Does it matter if you have a x64 processor and o.s. and running x32 apps? or its better to run x64 apps?
Of course, take it from a newbie.
My lower taskbar disappeared. I was closing out a program & must have accidentally hit a wrong key. There is no start menu or anything.
I searched & did everything but to no avail.
It is not hidden. I cannot drag it out from any edge of the screen.
I checked the Presentation Display Settings.
Went to Task Manager > File > New Task (Run) and created a new task. I used both explorer and...
I am having an issue with my Dell Optiplex 780 where I lose 0.2 GB of free space every 30 minutes or so. A few hours ago, it said my C: drive had 14 GB free and now it is only 10.2 GB free and continuing to go down.
I am not installing any new software or creating any large files but my hard drive space continues to drop. Restarting the computer does not fix the problem despite what...
On the PC, the music and background noises are loud but the talking is really quiet. If I hold the 'talk' button on the headphone cable, the volume becomes normal for about 1 second then reverts back. All of the volumes on my rig at set to max and my old headphones continue to work. I bought these headphones Sony MDR-ZX310AP wanting to use them for PC and skype only not the phone. Sony support...
The Skype for Business client teams were busy in July, and we released monthly updates on all platforms. Follow the links below for details of features and fixes included in the releases.
*Skype for Business apps for Windows*
* Office 365 ProPlus (Click-to-Run) Monthly Channel: *Version 1807 (Build 10325.20082*)...
Just got a message claiming they were Microsoft. They said my Windows 7 pro 64-bit license
And the SCAMS goes on..........
People are still running XP. Why pick on my Windows 7 OS??????
An icon with the name 5208C950 appeared on my desktop. No idea why.
Attached are clips of the properties windows. I noticed one said 0 bytes and another said 24.3 MB.
The icon will not delete or open and entering 5208C950 in the search box on the start menu does not find it. I hope someone has a clue. Please advise.
I have a complicated problem and have searched seemingly endlessly with nearly zero help. What I did was stupid, but I was in a hurry . . . not an excuse, but was the reason. Hardware does not appear to be an issue. Both brand new Seagate Barracuda drives are easily read in linux with zero issues and gparted reports that they are fine and have ntfs volumes.
My current errors are this: One boot...
I have replaced the entire physical PC with another one.
Both were bought used from the Internet.
I tried swapping the C: Hard Drive from one to the other, no success.
I reinstalled Windows-7 Pro and did a Easy File Transfer, no success.
I ran the Memory Check app., no errors.
I ran the SFC, no errors.
I ran Chkdsk, no errors.
I have some Italian text which has '' (greater than/less than, or Word tags) as quotation marks and which need replacing with respective double Guillemets («»).
However Word 2016 replaces '
Hi , can i find a download link for Windows 7 Pro N 64bit is ? :cry:
I really would like to factory reset my laptop and I have no way to do so with the situation I'm in, so I'm hoping someone will be able to help.
First my laptop keyboard was having an issue, it would keep typing the "Y" key constantly when I was trying to login or type anything without me even pressing the key. I would assume a virus caused it, so I disabled the laptop keyboard which also...
So in which dll or theme file I can edit the clock background?
How can I fix this :
https://image. ibb .co /jMx7ve/Sans_titre.png
i have a Dell Optiplex 9020. it came without a hard drive & i installed a 1TB SATA HD but im having a problem installing Win 7 32bit.
The Win7 is on a USB flash drive. when i try to install it, it shows NO Hard Drive detected but in the BIOS settings, the HD does appear.
i have tried the "list Disc" option using the command prompt but that only shows the USB flash drive.
how I fix error 0xc0000142 (app. unable to start)
I don't think I have ever seen a file like this before. The name of the file is:
I scanned it with Avast, and while it didn't indicate a...
If the OS's autorun is turned on. and a cellphone is plugged in (but is not selected on the cellphone to act as a storage device), Windows autorun does not activate.
In such a case, does that mean that even if the cellphone does have a virus that could jump to windows, that it wouldn't unless the smartphone is selected to behave as a storage device?