- RSS Channel Showcase 9812717
- RSS Channel Showcase 4933873
- RSS Channel Showcase 7737534
- RSS Channel Showcase 1077015
Articles on this Page
- 07/15/18--05:07: _BIOS Setting's
- 07/15/18--06:59: _Blue screen during ...
- 07/15/18--07:54: _Format Inserted pen...
- 07/15/18--11:26: _Keyboard Keeps disc...
- 07/15/18--13:03: _Win update at odd t...
- 07/15/18--13:28: _External hard drive...
- 07/15/18--16:13: _Cached memory?
- 07/15/18--20:56: _Laptop will not wak...
- 07/16/18--01:08: _Need several attemp...
- 07/16/18--01:19: _Why Winamp is just meh
- 07/16/18--04:42: _Has Microsoft pulle...
- 07/16/18--04:59: _Homegroup OK, no in...
- 07/16/18--05:08: _Creating additional...
- 07/16/18--09:07: _Time to Upgrade to ...
- 07/16/18--10:32: _about these two exe...
- 07/16/18--10:44: _How can I make the ...
- 07/16/18--20:25: _Solved UPS driver b...
- 07/16/18--21:12: _help with windows u...
- 07/16/18--21:33: _minitool imaging gi...
- 07/16/18--22:01: _What is the RED BOX...
- 07/15/18--05:07: BIOS Setting's
- 07/15/18--06:59: Blue screen during sleep
- 07/15/18--07:54: Format Inserted pendrive
- 07/15/18--11:26: Keyboard Keeps disconnecting
- 07/15/18--13:03: Win update at odd times /days in the month
- 07/15/18--13:28: External hard drives keep running after Safely Remove
- 07/15/18--16:13: Cached memory?
- 07/16/18--01:08: Need several attempts to start-up
- 07/16/18--01:19: Why Winamp is just meh
- 07/16/18--04:42: Has Microsoft pulled July 2018 Security Rollup for Win7 (X86)?
- 07/16/18--04:59: Homegroup OK, no internet in Explorer, pings www.anzlf.com OK
- 07/16/18--05:08: Creating additional partition makes all partitions non-bootable
- 07/16/18--09:07: Time to Upgrade to the latest version of Skype 8.0 for desktop
- 07/16/18--10:32: about these two exe files
- 07/16/18--20:25: Solved UPS driver broke with code 29 after Windows Update
- 07/16/18--21:12: help with windows update troubleshooter messages
- 07/16/18--21:33: minitool imaging giveaway
- 07/16/18--22:01: What is the RED BOX DISASTER?
When I power down, I lose the BIOS setting's, But not the time. Mobo is a ASUS P8P67 Rev 3.0
I think the Mobo may be dying, But someone may have the answer I'd like to hear :D
I had put my computer to sleep as per usual, and when waking up this morning, I had to turn it on via the power button and was met with a BSOD Windows message.
Any help would be appreciated.
Acer aspire 5750, Window 7 Home basic 64bit.. Laptop says to format every pen drive I insert..even when I insert new pendrive it says to format..any software or tools I could run to solve this issue.?
Additional: I'm gonna buy a new WD hard disk and I don't want to ruin it.. Please give me suggestions on what should I do when I receive the Hard drive??..I mean what all tests I should run on...
HP DV6 Envy 7331SA
Win 7 ultimate - latest updates
Left shift stopped working.
So new keyboard (upgrade to backlit version - very pretty!!)
Installed no problem
Worked fine and went to bed
Following day, all was working and suddenly (after couple of hours) the keyboard stops responding to key presses
Uninstall the keyboard and reboot. Keyboard works again fine.
My family pc is a win 7 pc (3 GB RAM, 266 GB free space on C; drive, 5-7 years old?) that has so far survived updates from windows except for one BSOD episode after the Autumn update last year as I recall. It took a week and gave only BSOD and then all was well for no apparent reason.
Starting the past couple of months, my wife and I notice that Microsoft must be on the pc, for no apparent...
Recently my external hard drive started to keep running after I go to the taskbar and click Safely Remove Hardware > Eject External USB > Notification says you can safely removed it. The light on the HD is on and you can hear the disk spinning. I don't think they used to do that. Is it safe to unplug them when this happens?
Don't know if it makes any difference but I use a third-party file...
Ive been having issues with various programs lagging and I keep getting an out of memory msg in PS CC 2015. I can see there is over 7GB of "cached memory" in task manager, what does this mean? is my laptop able to access it? Do the memory graphs look normal for a machine with just a few programs running?
Attachment 404504 (https://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/performance-maintenance/404504-cached-memory-1.png)...
This morning I left my laptop on, after 2 hours it was in Sleep mode (as exspected)
No actions would wake the OS. Mouse move, space bar, any keyboard key, boot button.
The screen was black. I could hear the HDD running (normal sounds)
At night I have been 'Hiberanting" the OS manually for the last 4 days.
Lots of brower windows plus tabs on each brower instance.
12+ TXT files open on an...
Just this week my PC has been having trouble starting up. Fails & restarts again by itself before even the ''motherboard page' appears on screen. Finally it 'kicks in' and I'm back online.
(Current hassles besides this are BSOD unsolved & screen-crash due to video card also unsolved.)
This is my first forum post. This looks like a nice community!
I thought I would just ramble about how bad Winamp is, at least in my case. Now firstly, this has nothing to do with my hardware, as a 3 GHz C2D and 4 GB of RAM is more than enough to use Winamp. In addition, I'm only 13 so I just missed the glory days of Winamp. With that said, let's get into it.
Winamp *is not a bad media...
On 11th July (using non-auto Windows Update) I downloaded and installed "2018-07 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows 7 for x86-based Systems (KB4338818)" amongst others. All seemed fine.
Yesterday I had occasion to restore (a system image) to _just_ before the update.
Now, when Windows Update runs it does not offer me this update. It still offers me (as it did originally) a 2018-07...
I am stuck trying to reslove this issue, I dont know enough to trouble shooot it.
I was given an Acer X490G. I restored it to factory default settings (W7 Pro no service pack, Office 2010), which worked. I could connect to the internet eg google.com in IE OK.
I wanted to steal a bit of HD space and make it into an extra partition for storing data, so I used Disk Management to shrink the system partition, then reallocated the free space as a new drive. Everything looked as it should, except that Windows warned me that formatting my new partition would make ALL partitions "simple" and that none of them would then be bootable, apart from the Win 7...
Skype has always been about bringing people together. We continue to be driven by the opportunity to connect our global community of hundreds of millions, empowering them to feel closer and achieve more together. As we pursue these goals, were always looking for new ways to enhance the experience, improve quality and reliability, and connect people from any device.
Today, we are...
when i try to install WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86
it gives me the following error
set up error Not enough storage is available to process this command
after clicking ok i get this message
installation did not complete
But when i tried avast exe file for installation then it got installed.
what is the problem.if windows installer service is not working properly then why one exe file...
Every time I open the windows folder it starts up highlighting the C:/ drive in the left pane. From there, I ahve to navigate to the folder that I need to use. Given that most of the time, I need to go to the folders listed in the Favorites foler list, I have to scroll all the way to the top to see the favorites folder.
Is there a way that I can always start Windwos explore with the favorites...
x64 Windows 7 here. Cyberpower PP1500SW-T2 UPS was working just fine with my computer until I did Windows update. Now it's not connecting with a Code 29 in device manager. Reinstalling the software for the UPS did NOT help.
Spent an hour screwing around with this and finally fixed it. Had to uninstall the driver, remove USB cable, plug it in, and then install the software. Apparently Windows...
while using windows updates,mostof windows updates were installed,but some updates gave me errors.So i used windows update troubleshooter,it found the following issues on my windows 7
service registration is missing or corrupt. not fixed
Windows update error 0x800F081F(2018-7-16-T-11-52-33A) not fixed
Cryptographic service components are not registered. not fixed.
Problems installing recent...
For any minitool partition wizard fans:
There is a giveaway of their imaging program at GOTD -only a few hours left. The GOTD reg key also works with the trial Pro download from minitool site
Giveaway of the Day. MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro 2.0 - Reliable data protection and disaster recovery solution. (https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/minitool-shadowmaker-pro-2-0/)
On the other PC the Cdrive HDD died.
After formatting commenced re-install. Win 7 Pro. OEM *owned not pirated
After a few updates I see a red box never ever seen b4.