Articles on this Page
- 12/26/18--18:14: _USB Tethering/Wirel...
- 12/27/18--07:23: _Random PC Freezing ...
- 12/27/18--10:46: _White House Conside...
- 12/27/18--12:51: _Switched from Intel...
- 12/27/18--15:40: _Lost HDD after inst...
- 12/27/18--16:34: _Am I the only guy o...
- 12/27/18--18:13: _Reset IE 11 without...
- 12/28/18--03:54: _Do I have to use in...
- 12/28/18--03:56: _BSOD everytime i pl...
- 12/29/18--00:46: _Start up repair doe...
- 12/29/18--03:11: _Drivers laptop Kill...
- 12/29/18--08:52: _Running one task af...
- 12/29/18--09:32: _Mystery virtual opt...
- 12/29/18--12:01: _Microsoft Office Fo...
- 12/29/18--14:28: _Monitoring software...
- 12/30/18--04:05: _Random Black Screen...
- 12/30/18--04:20: _quick question on i...
- 12/30/18--06:45: _Hard drive won't ap...
- 12/30/18--09:28: _SSD Upgrade : Not a...
- 12/30/18--13:18: _WhatsApp message bl...
- 12/26/18--18:14: USB Tethering/Wireless hotspot issue + No wireless connections shown
- 12/27/18--07:23: Random PC Freezing - no pattern
- 12/27/18--10:46: White House Considers Executive Order to Ban Huawei and ZTE in U.S.
- 12/27/18--12:51: Switched from Intel to AMD CPU / Mobo - Won't boot bsod error 0x7B
- 12/27/18--15:40: Lost HDD after installing W7
- 12/27/18--16:34: Am I the only guy on the internet with this problem?
- 12/27/18--18:13: Reset IE 11 without losing History
- 12/28/18--03:56: BSOD everytime i play middle game like PUBG Emulator
- 12/29/18--00:46: Start up repair does not work
- 12/29/18--08:52: Running one task after ONE FINISHES in windows task scheduler...
- 12/29/18--09:32: Mystery virtual optical drive
- 12/29/18--12:01: Microsoft Office For Windows 7
- 12/29/18--14:28: Monitoring software suggestions?
- 12/30/18--04:05: Random Black Screen Shutdowns
- 12/30/18--04:20: quick question on imaging software
- 12/30/18--06:45: Hard drive won't appear when in docking station
- 12/30/18--09:28: SSD Upgrade : Not able to boot from new SSD disk
- 12/30/18--13:18: WhatsApp message blocking is active?
Hi, i'm having a few issues currently and have tried googling them but not found any fix. First issue is that my computer is not showing any wireless connections as you can see in the image below, it doesn't display any wireless connections available in my home or in my area. Secondly i'm unable to USB Tether with my phone data to my computer, i've tested with my Laptop and on the laptop, both...
I hope everyone had a great holiday! I'm having some freezing issues. With no warning or error messages or blue screens my PC just random freezes, everything stops working and I can't do anything at that point expect force shut down. I ran chk dsk and no issues came back and I also ran sfc /scannow and no issues came back. There is literally no pattern when this happens. I can be opening up a...
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump is considering an executive order in the new year to declare a national emergency that would bar U.S. companies from using telecommunications equipment made by Chinas Huawei and ZTE, three sources familiar with the situation told Reuters.
It would be the latest step by the Trump administration to cut Huawei Technologies Cos Ltd...
Swapped from a Z87I and i5 4670K to an AMD asrock Mobo and Ryzen 2600x CPU, when trying to boot Windows 7 from my SSD it gets past BIOS but BSOD when trying to load Windows and gives the error 0x7B 0XFFFF880009A97E8, 0XFFFFFFFFC0000034
I've tried to boot with a windows 7 iOS on a formatted USB but it won't detect it as a device to boot from.
Hi, I know I am behind the times but I have just reluctantly changed from Windows XP to Windows 7 Pro which I installed from a Microsoft DVD.
Prior to the installation my computer had available a C drive, a Samsung 120 GB SSD; a D drive, a DVD R/W SATA; and an E drive, a 2TB HDD which was also used for extra storage and back up. All were working perfectly.
I now have the following problem....
Windows 7 ultimate x64 MBR on my laptop.
I updated the video driver of my gpu with a lot of precautions since it's always problematic.:geek: Well Windows can't boot anymore since then. :shock:
I reached the "f8 menu". I don't have the entry to run the System Recovery Options. Provisory modes and prompt mode don't work. Other times I solved disabling the dedicated gpu from the bios...
Hi. I want to reset IE 11 because it is sluggish and not working properly on some pages. Other mods I've tried haven't fixed the problems.
But I'm hesitant to do a reset because I sometimes find IE's history function extremely useful -- especially the record of local file access on my computer, including visit dates. I don't want to lose that record.
Any advice on how to reset IE...
Hi! Do I need to use the internet through my cellphone in order to be able to use Whatsapp? We don't get online with our cellphones - we get online through an internet service. We have wi-fi through a Belkin router. If I don't have to use internet through my cellphone for this, how do I download the Whatsapp to my cellphone, since instructions say this is necessary?:p
my computer always get bsod in the middle of playing PUBG Emulator or COD MW2.:(
i have no idea with it.:sarc:
and heres the detail of the BSOD Crash.
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.17514.amd64fre.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02e49000...
im having a problem trying to boot my laptop. it powers up normal then i goes into startup repair. it starts to fix the problem, then stops saying it cant fix the problem with the computer, and i get stuck in an endless loop. it wont let me boot the computer in any way, wont even let me enter recovery mode. if someone has the solution i would greatly appreciate it
I just registered in this forum and is my pleasure to be here.
Anyhow, after realizing that Microsoft is quitely aggressive from them Policy that they have "activated" to them final clients and undirectly force the installaton to windows 10 even in the "Toilet Bowl" ;), just to force the people to use them latest OS as a "must" (included all the continuos bugs that they have to...
I have used windows task schedule to set up small tasks such as opening a website or displaying a jpg. But what I really need to do is this :
Set up the task scheduler so that once a certain task is FINISHED, the next task automatically runs.
I have a short video clip of a fire (called movie) that will run with VLC - once that is complete, I want to run a powerpoint presentation immediately...
So I've had this virtual optical drive around for a while and I was finally going to use it, but when I launched Alcohol, I discovered that the amount of virtual drives was set to zero so that virtual drive isn't operated by that application. I also couldn't mount another one through it so I have to remove the old one, but I have no idea what application is responsible.
Any ideas on how to...
Trying to figure out how to download Microsoft Office 2016 for Windows 7.
I don't have a key, but am thinking of buying one from SCDKey.
The way I understand it, Microsoft 365 won't install on anything but Windows 10.
I have Windows 10 Pro ISO and the SCDKey, but am waiting to get a new SSD to
Doing some maintenance on my PC and decided to group shortcuts to any monitoring software (Temperature, Memory Usage, Network Activity, etc.) in a folder.
Attachment 406396 (https://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/software/406396-monitoring-software-suggestions-explorer_2018-12-29_17-26-50.png)
Sparse, I know. So I wanted to see what kind of monitoring software is recommended here. In particular, I was looking for something that I could get a...
I am getting totally random black screen shutdowns. I have read through a lot of the other threads and find nothing that relates to my situation. Running W7 Pro 64 bit on a home built tower PC. Not a single problem for the last 5 years. The shut down can occur after several hours or as little as ten minutes, while surfing the net or just idling. It will try to restart and sometimes it works,...
I'll be doing a clean reinstall and I want to make an image (possible multiple images) this time. I'll be using Macrium. I have a Drobo 5N that is part of my network. I have part of it setup as a backup for my Mac. I want the other part of it for backups of my Windows PC (there is plenty of room). Haven't used Macrium at all. Do I just show it where to save an image file to or is there something...
I have a WD My Book external hard drive that will not appear in "My Computer" when I attach it to a docking station. When I do have it plugged into the docking station, I go into Disk Management and it says "unallocated". I know the drive works because when I take it out of the docking station and put it back into its casing, it does appear and I am able to access its content. Can...
I want to upgrade the hard disk for my laptop HDD to SSD.
With the help of Mini tool partition wizard I migrated my OS to the new SSD disk(Sandisk SSD Plus) with SATA USB adapter.
After migration to SSD, I removed the HDD and installed the SSD.
But when I started my laptop I got the message as "no bootable device found".
I have WhatsApp on my phone. I have 3-4 contacts on this app that I have successfully had video and audio calls with.
But lately when I try to add someone and try to send a message to them I get a message that says: "Unable to send message - Message blocking is active."
I have looked everywhere on my phone to find the setting that unblocks this message blocking feature, but I can't find...