Articles on this Page
- 12/18/18--03:53: _BSOD playing Destin...
- 12/18/18--06:48: _Stuttering Video pl...
- 12/18/18--06:55: _Is there any way to...
- 12/18/18--10:16: _ISATAP Adapter #8 e...
- 12/18/18--11:34: _AT&T offering Mobil...
- 12/18/18--12:38: _KB2882822 preventin...
- 12/18/18--12:50: _Two Drive Letters I...
- 12/18/18--13:46: _Bing Maps Local Ins...
- 12/18/18--13:48: _Previous Version Te...
- 12/18/18--14:54: _Unable to install sp1
- 12/18/18--16:33: _The Windows Experie...
- 12/18/18--18:47: _WiFi Harmful?
- 12/18/18--18:53: _Alternate parameter...
- 12/18/18--22:17: _Restore backup imag...
- 12/19/18--06:47: _Downgrading a 10 to...
- 12/19/18--13:27: _Install Windows 7 t...
- 12/19/18--15:25: _Trying to Redirect ...
- 12/19/18--15:42: _BSOD Windows 7 when...
- 12/19/18--16:59: _Solved CMD prompt P...
- 12/19/18--17:17: _BSOD when booting u...
- 12/18/18--03:53: BSOD playing Destiny 2, crashed on dxgkrnl.sys.
- 12/18/18--06:48: Stuttering Video playback with GT710 and GTX 1050TI
- 12/18/18--06:55: Is there any way to modify size of this icon?
- 12/18/18--10:16: ISATAP Adapter #8 error code 31
- 12/18/18--12:38: KB2882822 preventing upgrade to IE11
- 12/18/18--12:50: Two Drive Letters Insist on Staying Hidden ???
- 12/18/18--13:46: Bing Maps Local Insights API Now Available
- 12/18/18--13:48: Previous Version Text File
- 12/18/18--14:54: Unable to install sp1
- 12/18/18--16:33: The Windows Experience Index for your system could not be completed
- 12/18/18--18:47: WiFi Harmful?
- 12/18/18--18:53: Alternate parameters for opening filetype with program
- 12/18/18--22:17: Restore backup image to dissimilar hardware
- 12/19/18--06:47: Downgrading a 10 to 7 on a SSD
- 12/19/18--13:27: Install Windows 7 to a thumb drive bootable or iso file system
- 12/19/18--15:25: Trying to Redirect a Folder = Access Denied ???
- 12/19/18--15:42: BSOD Windows 7 when shutting down
- 12/19/18--16:59: Solved CMD prompt Problem
- 12/19/18--17:17: BSOD when booting up PC from sleep mode.
Hi, I have issue on my com bsod when playing destiny 2. After playing for a while, com will random show black screen and straight to restart. I tried updating driver to latest version and updating to latest window version, but to no avail. I felt its only destiny 2 issue or just that my com is too low spec for destiny 2. Hence, i need help on your expertise to solve this issue. So i can either...
I'm using Windows 7 pro 64bit and was glad that I could still find new hardware which was compatible with it.
Motherboard: Asus TUF Sabertooth X99 Intel X99 So.2011-3
CPU: Intel Core i7 6800K 6x 3.40GHz
Memory: 32GB DDR4-2400 DIMM
Power supply: 1050 Watt Enermax Platimax
Sound: ESI Juli@XTe
GPU: Asus GeForce GT 710
I know there are only 2 options, small and large, but small is too small for me, and large makes that entire windows panel a few pixels thicker than it should be, so I want something in between.
Is there any registry settings for that?
I had my cpu fan changed about a week ago and since then I got 3 BSoD which after dumping the mem. the sys reset itself. In addition to these, 2 times out of four windows is unable to fully start and it almost freezes after windows logo, no log on screen only a black screen and cursor which moves. I have to reset the sys again to log on. With all these being mentioned I checked my...
On Dec. 21, *AT&T* (http://about.att.com/category/all_news.html)* will be the first and only company in the U.S. to offer a *mobile 5G device (https://about.att.com/sites/5G)* over a commercial, standards-based mobile 5G network.
Weve worked closely with our technology suppliers to reach this mobile 5G milestone. While the initial launch starts small and will be...
I rolled back IE11 to IE8 to troubleshoot an issue by uninstalling from Control Panel. Now I am ready to go back to IE11 (which yes I have to use). The installation package has several KB prerequisites included and is throwing me a generic "Error applying patches" when I try to install the upgrade.
I check in Programs and Features>Installed updates and confirm which KBs are listed. All the KBs...
Some time back in my shaded past, for reasons I have long ago forgotten, I hid two drive letters by using the regedit > dword value method.
Now, I badly need these two drive letters to NOT be hidden.
Yesterday, I went into regedit and changed the dword value to 0
It seems like I may have then restarted the machine, or maybe not -- I can't remember.
After the change to 0, both missing...
The Bing Maps team is happy to announce Bing Maps Local Insights API. With the release of Bing Maps Local Search API earlier this month, we are excited to include another API to the collection.
Bing Maps Local Insights API is powerful REST API that provides insights into business and entities within a given area that can be reached by driving, walking or public transit within a...
In the context(r-clik) or properties of a text (.doc, .txt ...)file there exists a 'restore previous version' option. However, although I know there was a previous version it has always said 'no previous versions'. Is there something I need to set in order for at least one previous version to always exist?
Diagnostic Report (1.9.0027.0):
Windows Validation Data-->
Validation Code: 0
Cached Online Validation Code: N/A, hr = 0xc004f012
Windows Product Key: *****-*****-H9K4M-DV32X-8X2XD
Windows Product Key Hash: hIy5Kq09q7qZt8Eky8OoVdeQhnI=
Windows Product ID: 00359-OEM-8992687-00261
Windows Product ID Type: 2
*The Windows Experience Index for your system could not be completed*
New build; first time I have ever come across this.
Any idea where to look? Is there a service that isn't running (not sure I disabled anything I should not have)?
Should I post my specs?
Click here for Windows Help
Is WiFi harmful? Did the government really introduce the WiFi for conspiracy like the asbestos? I reduce the WiFi toxicity by just reduce its power intensity. I wonder does it work.
There are some programs that I can't get to open a file by double-clicking on it. If I associate the filetype in the registry with shell\open\command: "Path\Program.exe" "%1" it just opens the program, but doesn't open the file. It's a problem I've had with numerous programs. I know many programs might have specific arguments they use, but I just want some general advice. What are some common...
Hello to all,
I'm preparing to replace motherboard on my computer. I have already created a backup image with Acronis True Image. I have also seen this video tutorial. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbe8yTOaVGg)
I know I'll have to use universal restore option. But as stated in this tutorial I have to have chipset and disk drive controller drivers in order universal boot to restore system...
This is what I am faced with. I have bought a brand new HP 590-p0022 that came with a preloaded SSD and a physical 1 TB drive. The primary SSD must have Windows 7 put on it and it came with 10. I have booted the system from a 10 disk and deleted all partitions on the SSD. I have shut off secure boot and set it to boot from legacy. ( I have also unplugged the 1 TB data drive) The system...
I'm confused about the difference in install modes of Windows 7 to the Novicorp Win2Flash installer or the Rufus program. I have the Portable.
The difference appears to be Novicorp installs a Windows to the device in Fat32 file system.
With Rufus yiu can build the file system in NTFS and move a Win7 ISO onto it for installation
to an SSD or HD.
I have the guide for Rufus. I'm doing a...
My first question:
If I share a drive, and then a parent folder, with all possible users having full control; then, all sub-folders will also be automatically shared --- am I right?
When the parent folder is thus shared, even though the sub-folders say "not shared", because the parent folder is shared, these "not shared" sub-folders are shared regardless of what they say --- right ?
I have issue on my PC BSOD "BC Code 10d" when shutting down every time.
I need help on your expertise to solve this issue.
Thanks in advance.
When I try to scan on elevated CMD promt I get an unusual (never seen by me) response as the attached screenshot shows.
Hi everyone, i've been having issues with my PC when it comes back from sleep mode, basically i'll put it into sleep mode from the start menu and when I turn it back on it'll have crashed and put me onto the windows failed to start screen.
What's odd is this issue comes and goes, sometimes it'll disappear for weeks seemingly having been fixed for some reason or another, other times it'll be...