- RSS Channel Showcase 8602903
- RSS Channel Showcase 9345629
- RSS Channel Showcase 6909966
- RSS Channel Showcase 8920752
Articles on this Page
- 12/03/18--18:02: _PCIe Wi-Fi class N ...
- 12/03/18--21:51: _Computer reverts to...
- 12/03/18--22:12: _Solved missing a fo...
- 12/04/18--04:46: _How do I get my and...
- 12/04/18--07:35: _Cloning Desktop to ...
- 12/04/18--10:02: _Music CD Burning Is...
- 12/04/18--11:12: _Need options for ba...
- 12/04/18--11:28: _Permission to folde...
- 12/04/18--12:04: _Snappy\jerky cursor...
- 12/04/18--12:42: _Announcing launch o...
- 12/04/18--15:25: _"The User Profile S...
- 12/04/18--18:16: _Just bought USB Gam...
- 12/05/18--02:39: _BSODs when just usi...
- 12/05/18--02:53: _"Server Busy" Messa...
- 12/05/18--06:50: _How to boot from a ...
- 12/05/18--07:44: _Updates to Outlook ...
- 12/05/18--08:03: _Copy folder view se...
- 12/05/18--08:37: _In-place upgrading ...
- 12/05/18--08:56: _Mass Media can't st...
- 12/05/18--09:07: _Shrink hard drive r...
- 12/03/18--18:02: PCIe Wi-Fi class N (150Mbps) ONLY doesn't work under Win7 HP
- 12/03/18--21:51: Computer reverts to desktop screen every 15 minutes
- 12/03/18--22:12: Solved missing a folder in win 7 sp1, is there in win 7
- 12/04/18--04:46: How do I get my android phone recognized by my laptop?
- 12/04/18--07:35: Cloning Desktop to Laptop didnt work. Stuck for answers..
- 12/04/18--10:02: Music CD Burning Issues with Win 7 64-bit
- 12/04/18--11:28: Permission to folder changed without intervention
- 12/04/18--12:04: Snappy\jerky cursor behavior, LF possible sources of interference
- 12/04/18--12:42: Announcing launch of Microsoft Graph Security Hackathon
- 12/04/18--15:25: "The User Profile Service failed the logon."
- 12/05/18--02:39: BSODs when just using chrome locale id 18441 bccode 124
- 12/05/18--02:53: "Server Busy" Message may be tied to .NET Framework installation?
- 12/05/18--06:50: How to boot from a designated hard drive
- 12/05/18--07:44: Updates to Outlook on the web
- 12/05/18--08:03: Copy folder view settings to a folder on another drive
- 12/05/18--08:37: In-place upgrading from 32-bit to 64-bit
- 12/05/18--08:56: Mass Media can't start (USB stick / SD card)
- 12/05/18--09:07: Shrink hard drive required space allocation percentage?
My desktop computer is on my home office, and the ISP router (with class N (300Mbps) WiFi) is on the opposite side, about 3m (10ft) away.
Is important to say that I don’t have any other computer, tablet, printer or cell phone to connect to the desktop. The Wi-Fi is only to connect to the Internet.
To avoid the Ethernet cable across the room, I was using a PCI Wi-Fi class G access board...
I've had this computer for about 5 years, and over the past two years I have been having a problem. The computer goes back to the desktop every 15 minutes, though the programs continue running. This used to come with a message that my copy of windows was not genuine- but it came with computer as I bought it. I think this is probably some automatic update or something, but I haven't found...
i can not find SwSetup folder in sp1 i have it in orginal win 7. I am following
*Windows 7: SSD Tweaks and Optimizations in Windows 7 14 mar 2010. does sp1 have a similar folder with a different name? I did not deliberetly change this font size, happened when i did copy paste ty
When I connect my Samsung phone to usb port of my pc and go to device manager it is not recognized.
It's not visible in Other Devices.
Any idea what I should do?
I want to connect to pc for exchanging data and also for developing android apps with Android Studio.
My phone is Samsung Galaxy A3, with 6.0.1 Android version.
I've cloned my desktop PC to an SSD using a caddy. Cloning worked but when I put the cloned SSD into the laptop it starts to boot then crashes to a bluescreen with lots of numbers on it. No idea what they represent.
So punting around I've discovered that it isnt possible because the laptop has a different OS and possibly drivers than the PC.
Is there a way round this or am I stuck having...
Up until a month ago, I had no problems both ripping and burning music CDs to either my laptop with Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) or my office Windows 7 Professional Std. (also 64-bit).
However, recently I have found that, after burning a CD-R on either machine, only select players will play back the CDs now. My home deck, and a budget SONY portable radio w/CD player & tape deck both won't...
I have a 7-8 year old Gateway desktop that is having problems remaining responsive - not sure if it's memory, or a drive issue, but commands or applications will sometimes not work, will take tons of time to complete, or the system will simply become unresponsive after some time. Ran a full scan on it, and cleaned everything up virus-wise, and disabled a bunch of startup applications from safe...
Would be great to get some help on this.
Windows 7 (and all the other versions, for that matter) permissions has always been a bit of a dark art in my experience.
That aside, today I tried to save a snip to my Documents folder (which actually resides in my D:\Media folder) and I got a permission denied error. I have been saving to this folder for years without issue, and have not...
Hello! First of all, idk where to post this because I have no idea what this may be connected to so sorry in advance.
So my problem is that a couple days ago I was drawing on my drawing monitor, everything worked nice and smooth, then I took a break to play a game and watch some vids, and when I resumed drawing, the lines started to come out jagged (again, worked perfectly before, it's not...
Today we *announced (https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/microsoftsecure/2018/12/03/kicking-off-the-microsoft-graph-security-hackathon/)* the launch of the *Microsoft Graph Security Hackathon (https://graphsecurityhack.devpost.com/)*. We invite you to join it and submit your creative applications that can help improve organizations cyber defenses. Youll have the chance...
I'm stuck with this Error on Windows Home Premium, and don't have another account to log into. I would like to attempt the repair. If that don't work hopefully will be able to create a new admin account.
"The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded." (https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/186131-user-profile-service-failed-logon-user-profile-cannot-loaded.html)
It's a EasySMX Dual Vibration Gamepad Controller. Windows 7. Even while in game the vibration setting is on and I've tried numerous vibration drivers (including the default one), But I can't seem to get any rumble on this baby. Anyone have any clue? :confused:
It started with BSODs after long hours of gaming. I decided not to game on this pc anymore and just surf the web with it. However the BSODs keep occurring even while using merely Chrome. I have removed my graphics cards and made use of the onboard graphics to see if my graphics card is faulty. Unfortunately, even while using the onboard intel graphics, the BSODs still occur even while...
Received a dialog box that will not go away: Server Busy - "This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. Choose 'switch to' to activate the busy program and correct the problem".
This message began appearing right after I installed the Garmin GPS update software that required Microsoft's .NET Framework 4.7.2 installation.
Now, I am unable to start any programs on my...
I have replaced my optical drive with a second SSD, and I would like the option, on startup, of choosing which SSD to boot from. My Precision M4800, running windows 7 (on both drives), does not seem to offer boot options, in safe mode, or in the bios.
Can anyone tell me how to do this please? (in simple language)
We recently rolled out changes to Outlook on the web to improve your Calendar and sign-in experiences.
*Simplifying your sign-in to Outlook on the web*
Weve heard your feedback that you want an easier way to find where to sign in to Outlook, so were making it easier for Office 365 users to sign in to Outlook on the web by offering more options. People with an Office 365...
It seems that when you perform...
Folder Options -> View -> Apply to Folders
It only does this for folders on the same drive.
Is there a way to copy the view settings across drives?
Yeah, I know it's impossible but some of us have good reason to. So is there a guide on how to do the closest possible equivalent? In my case, I have a 32-bit Windows 7 that I wanna upgrade to 64-bit but move all my files, settings, user profile and everything that makes my current OS what it is.
The biggest problem currently is reinstalling programs which for whatever reason I cannot...
My USB ports are working ok on my MSI GT72 laptop, so deviced like Oculus Rift and USB mouse are working perfectly. But I can't access any mass media drives through USB ports, and the same goes for the card reader, no drive comes up in the Windows Explorer when I insert a SD card...
I can see the mass media devices in Device Manager with the correct names when I plug them in, but they have an...
What is the allocation required in order to shrink a hard drive in Computer Management? 10% free of space allocation? 30%? Mine is around 10% but the Shrink Volume is 0 MB. My hard drive size is 300 GB.