Articles on this Page
- 10/26/18--19:44: _Turn Off Nag Screen...
- 10/27/18--01:35: _What is Blue lite e...
- 10/27/18--04:43: _Programs not even l...
- 10/27/18--04:47: _Having graphics iss...
- 10/27/18--06:38: _Default port proble...
- 10/27/18--07:15: _Windows Defender Up...
- 10/27/18--07:48: _Solved Any way to l...
- 10/27/18--09:50: _Exporting Yahoo ema...
- 10/27/18--09:52: _Batch convert text ...
- 10/27/18--12:13: _Lenovo Model: DU9019D1
- 10/27/18--13:23: _Bluetooth on Win 7 ...
- 10/27/18--14:39: _Second Graphic Card...
- 10/27/18--14:55: _Big XML file editor
- 10/27/18--17:03: _What PSU Do You Rec...
- 10/27/18--21:52: _Recover data from a...
- 10/28/18--05:12: _How do I stop imgsy...
- 10/28/18--06:34: _Restoring System Im...
- 10/28/18--08:21: _Would you like to p...
- 10/28/18--10:26: _Cannot creat a "New...
- 10/28/18--10:51: _turn windows featur...
- 10/26/18--19:44: Turn Off Nag Screens CCleaner and Avast (and Gratis Running Videos)
- 10/27/18--01:35: What is Blue lite edition?
- 10/27/18--06:38: Default port problem in windows
- 10/27/18--07:15: Windows Defender Updates Question
- 10/27/18--09:50: Exporting Yahoo emails to pdf format
- 10/27/18--09:52: Batch convert text to pdf
- 10/27/18--12:13: Lenovo Model: DU9019D1
- 10/27/18--13:23: Bluetooth on Win 7 Pro vs Win 7 Home Premium
- 10/27/18--14:39: Second Graphic Card for "HP compaq 505b mt"
- 10/27/18--14:55: Big XML file editor
- 10/27/18--17:03: What PSU Do You Recommend and Use for Sli?
- 10/27/18--21:52: Recover data from a broken iPad
- 10/28/18--05:12: How do I stop imgsync from image8.pubmatic.com from popping up
- 10/28/18--06:34: Restoring System Image error 0x80070057
- 10/28/18--08:21: Would you like to preview Skype calling on Alexa devices?
- 10/28/18--10:26: Cannot creat a "New Folder" on desktop.
- 10/28/18--10:51: turn windows features on or off stop showing anything in prog window
I know, since I'm a user of the free versions of CCleaner and Avast I'm a freeloader. I shouldn't complain about pop-ups that block the view of something I really want to see on my screen.
When I searched Google for solutions I saw many posts for Windows 10. Is there a simple Windows 7 solutions (Win7/Pro x64)?
In the same vein, is there a general tool to prevent a website from launching...
Seen a laptop advertised that says it has Windows Aero Blue Lite edition. Anyone know exactly what this is and what product key it would have? Thanks.
Please can anyone help? - it is a bit of an emergency
I started the PC this morning and it was hanging on a black screen, so forced powered it off. I have done this before a few times, with no problem.
So now, when windows launches and I get to my desktop, I cannot launch any of my programs.
The odd thing is - they are showing up in the Processes tab that they are in fact...
So I've seen a couple of trouble shooting posts on here and some of my friends have encountered the same issue surrounding display driver issues. Nvidia in particular has a bad habit of leaving a lot of trash around and 9/10 a fresh driver install corrects most graphics related issues (that is obviously a huge generalization and shouldn't rule out hardware troubleshooting as well as...
I have reset the port settings on my DVR from port 80 to port 8080
When I log into my DVR with its ip address through my PC it automatically wants to go through port 80 even though it's been changed and I can't log in without adding ":8080" at the end of the ip address.
I've tried eliminating the router but going directly via ethernet. No matter what device I log in with, it seems the default...
Hello all there! :party::cool::p Ive been using windows defender for around three years. :sleepy: All that time i remember it was updating sparingly. :huh: Then i noticed the last 2 - 3 months there is a new definitions update every single day which "costs" at least 10MB (sometimes up to 30MB) of hard disk space! :mad: It sums like at least half a Gig already... that will be 4GB/year! :sick:...
I usually use Windows Explorer with the files and folders sorted by descending order of date. This means that the files and folders that are modified, most recently are at the top and are therefore easily accessible.
However, Windows continues to first display all the files sorted by descending order of date and then display all the folders that are sorted by descending order of date.
I am running Windows 7 Home Basic 64 bit, which I guess is fully updated and Thunderbird, which is also updated.
Whenever I use Thunderbird, I am having trouble exporting Yahoo emails to pdf format after successfully installing a special add-on called ImportExportTools, which actually facilitates such export. I am having no trouble exporting emails to other formats at all....
I am running Windows 7 Home Basic 64 bit, which I guess is fully updated.
I have got some 500+ small text files mostly written in Notepad, which I need to convert to pdf format. Is there a free tool that can help me? Or the only way out is to write a script, something I am totally unfamiliar with?
All I am aware of is that - batch or bulk conversion of files from one format...
Lenovo Model: DU9019D1
ThinkPad USB 3.0 Basic Dock
I having big problem Installing driver(s) to
Windows 7 Home professional 64bits
Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q894
I don't know what I'am doing wrong
Upgraded to a PC with Win 7 Professional 64-bit from a very similar PC with Win 7 Home Premium 64-bit, and I'm noticing some differences in bluetooth operation. Not sure if these are due to differences in Pro and Home Premium or if the Pro system has some Windows updates that the Home Premium system just hasn't fetched yet.
Home Premium system specs:
Computer type PC/Desktop
I have a pc "HP COMPAQ 505B MT".
The graphics card it has is integrated, and has only VGA.
I want to set a graphics card to have HDMI output.
Can a graphics card be set up, and what does the model fit into this system?
Thanks to everyone.
I am currently looking for an XML editor that can handle large files as well.
On my wish list, I have:
- that the application is portable
- can handle files up to several GB (currently up to 2GB)
- reformatting is possible (well-formed/intended XML)
Hi all, just got a Dell Optiplex 790 computer, put it in a custom case and now have a gtx 1080 along with it. I notice my motherboard has 2 GPU slots, so that catches my attention. However, I have a 600 watt psu. Will this be enough for 2 1080's?
My PSU is a corsair cx 600m
pc specs are:
4gb ddr3 (want to go to 8 soon)
1tb HDD western digital blue
cx 600m PSU (600 watts)
So my cousin has a broken iPad and wants me to somehow get the photos and videos off it. She says the device won't turn on, or turns on for a brief moment and turns off. Googling for a solution just lead me down the crap lane of paid-for software. I guess the storage is on the logic board? Is there a way of reading that data via an USB cable to a computer?
How do I stop imgsync from image8.pubmatic.com from popping up on my desktop. It pops up on the Yahoo Homepage? So how do I stop imgsync from image8.pubmatic.com from popping up on my desktop
I had a 180Gb SSD as the OS drive, created a system image to Drive D (1Tb). Subsequently Drive C failed. Needing to use the old Drive D for the new OS, I repartitioned it to 250GB & ... and moved the system image files to the new drive D.
When I go to restore the system image booting from Recovery disk, it says System image restore failed. The parameter is incorrect (0x80070057)?
We're excited to announce we're ready to preview Skype calling on Alexa devices. The experience is available to anyone with an Echo device or Fire Tablet who resides in the US, Canada, Mexico, UK, Germany, India, Australia.
:ar: *Sign up for the preview here*...
I did a few updates last week and after could not creat a new desk top folder, the explaination is in the 2 images. I can creat a new zip folder and drag something into it, but not just a new folder. Does anyone know a solution for this ?
when I open the control panel and go to programs, turn windows features on or off, the window opens but stop showing anything in window, no selections just completely empty. where before it had many selections with the check box next to it now just a white space, no check boxes no features to select. How do I get it back?