Articles on this Page
- 10/22/18--17:54: _1 bank website won'...
- 10/22/18--19:08: _BSOD Semi Random,Bu...
- 10/22/18--21:13: _Solved Question abo...
- 10/23/18--00:45: _EFR service Zoneala...
- 10/23/18--00:54: _Software Converter ...
- 10/23/18--01:47: _ants and water
- 10/23/18--07:52: _Cant use Fingerprin...
- 10/23/18--08:25: _.Net framework won'...
- 10/23/18--10:28: _I am getting BSOD e...
- 10/23/18--15:30: _Microsoft releases ...
- 10/23/18--18:08: _BSOD only in Youtub...
- 10/23/18--18:22: _installing Win 7 ov...
- 10/23/18--20:29: _Keyboard laptop act...
- 10/23/18--23:33: _Download files locking
- 10/24/18--01:14: _Start up message ha...
- 10/24/18--03:47: _a minor problem wit...
- 10/24/18--04:18: _C drive keeps filli...
- 10/24/18--07:24: _Facebook introduces...
- 10/24/18--08:02: _Google updated priv...
- 10/24/18--08:42: _running a software ...
- 10/22/18--17:54: 1 bank website won't accept login on 1 computer, will on other
- 10/22/18--21:13: Solved Question about the amount of system memory games use.
- 10/23/18--00:45: EFR service Zonealarm high CPU
- 10/23/18--00:54: Software Converter for MPEG-2 TS Video files
- 10/23/18--01:47: ants and water
- 10/23/18--07:52: Cant use Fingerprint on Windows 10 v1803
- 10/23/18--08:25: .Net framework won't work for 32bit programs in Win7 64bit
- 10/23/18--15:30: Microsoft releases biannual digital trust reports
- 10/23/18--18:08: BSOD only in Youtube page, error 0x100000ea
- 10/23/18--18:22: installing Win 7 over a Vista
- 10/23/18--20:29: Keyboard laptop acts weird, types jkl,jkl, everytime.
- 10/23/18--23:33: Download files locking
- 10/24/18--01:14: Start up message hanging machine
- 10/24/18--03:47: a minor problem with the taskbar in win 7
- 10/24/18--04:18: C drive keeps filling up on its own
- 10/24/18--07:24: Facebook introduces new Messenger 4 app
- 10/24/18--08:42: running a software that requires admin rights on a regular user.
"Non functional" Dell laptop , win 7 pro, Waterfox (current) , 6 tabs open, 7th tab to Bank, get proper screen, login ( drop down, saved passwords) click, and get a White screen with "Login Error. "
"functional" Lenovo laptop , win 7 Ultimate , Waterfox (current) , 5 tabs open, 6th tab to Bank, get proper screen, login ( drop down, saved passwords) click, and get the expected PIN...
having issues with my Win 7 machine ,
as of late it has been BSOD semi-randomly. I thought at first it was Graphic card/Driver related as it would happen if I was trying to edit a video and watch you tube, BUT it will also happen when I leave the computer alone ( i.e. go eat supper , then come back and get the "you computer recovered from a serious error message)
Things I have tried ...
I don't know if I really understand what some people at some other message boards were writing to each other about this sort of thing, but it seemed like one person was saying that even if you have a 64-bit version of Windows installed, games that install in the Program Files (x86) folder will only use the amount of system memory a 32-bit Windows operating system would use, 4GB. Someone else said...
Why is EFR service Zone alarm if running using 50% of CPU time?
What does it? Is it necessary?
If stopped by process explorer it starts again on itself.
Zonealarm creates locked and hidden secret files on every disk-partition and those are only sometimes visible even if show hidden files is activated.
I have about 25 Video clips that I want to save to a DVD Disk, but the files, as near as I can tell, are saved to an old standard that is very seldom used. The files are saved as "MPEG-2 TS Video"!
I've tried several converters that I have available, but none work with a Phillips DVD player as advertised.
For example, I have converted one batch on my PC to MP4, and with my Toshiba DVD Player,...
i took 2 big bowls and 2 small bowls
i put sugra in both small bowls
and place both small bowls in big bowls
now i fill one big bowl with water and the other big bowl was empty
the ants came to small bowl which was placed inside empty big bowl
I have Lenovo X1 Carbon 20BT and Windows 10 v1803 but I dont see Fingerprint label under sign in options!
I am having issues with programs depending on .net framework. (Twitch Desktop & others)
When launching the programme, an error appears directly :
- "Application unable to start correctly 0xc0000135".
Some dependency walker job shows me that the mscoree.dll is not found for the sepecific exe.
I am getting BSOD error "STOP: 0x0000000A (0XFFFFF8A00004B000, 0X0000000000000002, 0X0000000000000001, 0XFFFFF8000D2DB910)" while trying to install Windows 7 Ultimate in my Lappy HP630
Microsoft has released its latest biannual digital trust reports on the *Microsoft Reports Hub (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/about/corporate-responsibility/reports-hub)*. These reports consist of the *Law Enforcement Requests Report (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/about/corporate-responsibility/lerr/)*, *U.S. National Security Orders...
Whenever I try to open a YouTube page, the computer crashes. :cry:
Already happened before, and so I made a clean installation of windows, but problem persists.
To see any other video on the pc, everything goes well. This just happens in Youtube.:(
I attach dm log.
I'm about to wipe a Vista computer completely with a new Win 7 Ult SP1 disc, not an upgrade version, that I bought it some time ago. The Vista was given to me, and it has better hardware than this one(see my sig,) but there's nothing on the HD to save.
I've read through this tute:
Clean Install Windows 7 (https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1649-clean-install-windows-7-a.html)
Any of you has this problem? Is it a technical problem or software problem? It types jkl, jkl, jkl, randomly, and sometimes acts weird, like lock the computer automatically.
Laptop is Inspiron 1520.
I have been having this issue for years and Im hoping someone can help me. Im not too sure how to explain it but I will try my best. I can download a file for example a movie and when I look at the file normally it will preview saying the dimensions, durations ect but sometimes the file will just have the size (almost like its an incomplete file) I can play the entire file but when I go to move...
On start up I randomly receive a message 'Could not connect to The System Events Notification Service'. Please see the attachment.
If I leave the machine for a time it will start up.
Any ideas how to get rid of this message will be greatly received.
This is on a Dell Inspiron 15-3541 laptop, OS Win 7 Home 32bit. I am having a minor problem with the taskbar. When an icon is minimized to the taskbar and I move the arrow over the icon in the taskbar. The small prog box opens up above the icon. But when I move the arrow up to the small prog box, the prog box goes away. It doesn't matter if it is a single icon or many icons stacked on each other....
Sorry if this is a long post.
The free space on my C drive is constantly very low and sometimes I have no free space at all, even if I haven't downloaded or installed anything. When I do install things (which doesn't happen very often) I install them on an external drive that has a lot of free space left.
Starting today, we’re rolling out a new, simplified version of Messenger: Messenger 4.
In a recent Messenger study, 7 out of 10 (71%) people told us simplicity is the top priority for them in a messaging app (1). Among people surveyed who are messaging more frequently, 62% say messaging makes them feel closer to their friends (2). We believe Messenger 4 delivers the closeness and...
i have a FOSCAM cameras
and i donwloaded their software
i can not install it as a regular user so i installed it from admin account.
now i can't run the program on the regular user because it ask for admin and password.
is there any way to allow only this application to run with admin rights on the regular user?
i really don't want to give him admin rights. :mad: