- RSS Channel Showcase 6225128
- RSS Channel Showcase 2291595
- RSS Channel Showcase 3073798
- RSS Channel Showcase 2868716
Articles on this Page
- 09/28/18--00:07: _Can't delete folder...
- 09/27/18--20:24: _Windows 7 : Drive Name
- 09/28/18--03:07: _BSOD during gamepla...
- 09/28/18--03:38: _Solved Custom mouse...
- 09/28/18--05:30: _Laptop Display DIMS...
- 09/28/18--05:56: _Help to Make a Dual...
- 09/28/18--08:18: _Facebook is using y...
- 09/28/18--09:09: _Firefox Accounts of...
- 09/28/18--11:32: _Lenovo G585 Won't b...
- 09/28/18--11:49: _Facebook disables V...
- 09/28/18--22:23: _Vulkan Runtime Libr...
- 09/29/18--00:21: _Black SOD HDD light...
- 09/29/18--01:15: _Win 7 Virtual Machi...
- 09/29/18--04:17: _Should product key ...
- 09/29/18--05:24: _Errors 80073712,800...
- 09/29/18--08:39: _MSVFW32.dll is eith...
- 09/29/18--08:39: _E-Mail With Privacy
- 09/29/18--09:17: _Anyone using Deezer ?
- 09/29/18--09:51: _How To Add Optical ...
- 09/29/18--12:14: _Unable to install s...
- 09/28/18--00:07: Can't delete folder with millions of empty folders - What can I do?
- 09/27/18--20:24: Windows 7 : Drive Name
- 09/28/18--03:07: BSOD during gameplay - Monster Hunter World
- 09/28/18--03:38: Solved Custom mouse cursors reset to default upon restart
- 09/28/18--05:30: Laptop Display DIMS No Matter What I Do
- 09/28/18--05:56: Help to Make a Dual Boot System
- 09/28/18--08:18: Facebook is using your 2FA phone number to target you with ads
- 09/28/18--09:09: Firefox Accounts offer recovery key option
- 09/28/18--11:32: Lenovo G585 Won't boot After Upgrading To SSD
- 09/28/18--11:49: Facebook disables View As feature as it patches security hole
- 09/28/18--22:23: Vulkan Runtime Libraries? Should I Remove it
- 09/29/18--01:15: Win 7 Virtual Machine VHD Compaction - Blue Screen
- 09/29/18--04:17: Should product key be on motherboard?
- 09/29/18--05:24: Errors 80073712,8000FFFF & 80070490 when installing multiple updates
- 09/29/18--08:39: E-Mail With Privacy
- 09/29/18--09:17: Anyone using Deezer ?
- 09/29/18--09:51: How To Add Optical Digital Audio Output to HP Desktop?
- 09/29/18--12:14: Unable to install some programs, sfc /scannow stuck at starting
Due to a bug in a vendor's automatic update tool, it created many *millions *of empty folders in a root folder (C:\Temp), and I've been totally unable to delete it. I was able to boot up a linux Live distro (Zorin v12, which is very Windows-like) and rename the folder to C:\Temp3, so it wasn't locked due to other files/folders inside, but when I tried to delete the folder in Zorin, it provided no...
i have a Seagate external drive used as backup; assigned to Drive I:; when I would boot up, that drive was always correct; yesterday, I replaced my printer (USB connection); now, the Seagate shows is as Drive K: and when I go to Disk Management to Change, Drive I: does not show as an option; if I reboot and immediately go to Change Drive, I: will be there.
What's the problem; how can I assure...
Yesterday I had a BSOD while playing Monster Hunter World, I was wondering if you could take a look and provide some information about it.
You might want to know, not too long ago I purchased an intel SSD and moved my data from HDD to this SSD using Paragon Migrate OS (intel's own software wasn't working..) There were no BSOD's before that as far as I can remember.
I just ad a custom cursor, and when I restart or start computer it changes back to default.
Hi, I have a 2011 Pavilion DV7-6c00TX uses a dual/switchable graphic mode setup : integrated is Intel 3000 HD, and dedicated is 2gb DDR5 AMD Whistler XT. It has semi-UEFI integration.
If leave the laptop idle for about 15-30 mins, it dims. I'm not sure if monitor shuts off after any longer.
But Here are actions i have taken since setup :-
I have the perfect, latest precise oem Graphical...
Hello, I need Help in making Dual Boot System. I already have system with Windows 10 , Now i want to install windows 7 in same Laptop. When i try to install windows in other Partition following error occured .
"Windows cannot be installed to this disk. The selected disk is of the GPT partition style" .
So please help me resolve this issue.
Alongside the *myriad other scandals (https://www.neowin.net/news/white-house-considering-launching-an-antitrust-probe-on-google-and-facebook)*the social network is currently embroiled in, it recently emerged this week that the company is using its users' need for security as a means of invading their privacy.
The company yesterday issued a statement confirming that phone numbers...
*Firefox Accounts (https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/accounts/)* help you get more out of your Firefox experience. With a Firefox Account, you can get all your bookmarks, passwords, open tabs and more everywhere you use Firefox. Working on your desktop, browsing on your couch with a tablet, out and about in the world on your mobile device.
The original 500 Gbt factory HDD running Win 7 home on my Lenovo G575 works fine. I decided to upgrade to a 240 Gbt SSD by cloning using Aomei Backupper. When I installed the ssd drive and start up, the screen hangs with a black screen and flashing cursor.
I booted into a Win7 Home startup disk and chose startup repair. It said it found errors and fixed them and booted into windows fine. But...
On the afternoon of Tuesday, September 25, our engineering team discovered a security issue affecting almost 50 million accounts. Were taking this incredibly seriously and wanted to let everyone know whats happened and the immediate action weve taken to protect peoples security.
Our investigation is still in its early stages. But its clear that attackers exploited a...
I'm facing issue with Vulkan Runtime Libraries. I'm not sure whether I should remove it or not. My gaming experience has decreased a lot. I'm not able to do what to do.
Please help me in solving the issue.
I’m back with a head scratcher..
[Moved this up front for all to see]
Of course I cannot download and use your DM Log collector...
As I can’t get internet—can’t get downloads can’t get past black screen
Been starting up computer with difficulty...
Using. “Last known successful configuration” a lot
But now it does not let me get to safe mode
I've been running a WinXP Virtual Machine (Win 7 x64) for about 3 years, with no compaction problems.
However, during the past week I've encountered a 'Blue Screen' error when compacting a long-standing VHD file. It also occurred with a new .VHD file, error message below.
Has anyone encountered the same problem and found a remedy - if so, could they post details ? TIA
Just bought a used laptop which originally had xp on and was upgraded to Windows 7 by the seller. There is no windows 7 disk with the laptop.
Anyway virus scanned it, and ran show key to get the product key. It's an OEM copy of Windows 7 professional but show key says the key is not on the motherboard. I had intended to do a clean install using the product key - but now just wondering if...
I need assistance resolving errors 80073712,8000FFFF & 80070490 when installing multiple Windows updates.
Windows 7 Home Premium
Sony VAIO Laptop
I have run SURT and "sfc /scannow".
Link to CBS.zip - Dropbox - CBS.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/a1te5ah62zf6yzc/CBS.zip?dl=0)
Screen shot of update errors is attached.
Lately, when I try to run Picasa, I get the message "MSVFW32.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error".
I uninstalled/reinstalled Picasa, same error.
I found a good copy of MSVFW32.DLL at dlldump.com, but it won't let me replace the old file, I get permission denied.
I did Disk Cleanup, I did sfc /scannow, still same error.
What else cam I do?
My system is Windows 7.
Are there any e-mail platforms that do not "analyze" your content ?
How We Use This Information
We are able to deliver, personalize, and improve our Services by combining and using the information we have about you (including information we receive on and off our Services) to understand how you use and interact with our Services and the people or things youre connected to and interested...
I just signed up a few days ago but I can't figure out how to get notifications for the new releases for the Artists I follow.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for reading.
Hello, everyone. A friend is using a refurbished HP/Compaq DC7900 Small Form Factor desktop PC. The rear panel has the usual audio line-out stereo mini-jack (10K-ohms, 90dB signal-to-noise ratio) and a VGA monitor output. The cpu is an Intel Core2Duo E8400 3.0GHz, and RAM is 2 x 2GB DDR2-800 (total 4GB).
He's using the PC in his modest home music studio. Input is from a small mixer which he...
I have been having problem to install programs for my laptop. My laptop is Windows 7 Pro with 64 bit. I checked online and there is a guide to use cmd and "sfc /scannow" to fix the problem. It came out as:
"Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service". I tried to run services.msc, and check "Windows Modules Installer" and ensure that the service is started. When I check the...