- RSS Channel Showcase 6235318
- RSS Channel Showcase 7360007
- RSS Channel Showcase 1010290
- RSS Channel Showcase 7302502
Articles on this Page
- 09/15/18--18:19: _Ram issues
- 09/15/18--19:24: _Easy instructions f...
- 09/15/18--19:27: _Reading BIOS-locate...
- 09/15/18--22:52: _Is it possible to i...
- 09/16/18--04:37: _Gmail add a folder
- 09/16/18--05:37: _Key not found in Pr...
- 09/16/18--05:53: _OMG just jacked up ...
- 09/16/18--06:58: _Fix for Firefox add...
- 09/16/18--09:54: _Firefox 62.0 slowin...
- 09/16/18--10:55: _MBR and startup rep...
- 09/16/18--12:48: _POST needs F1 to st...
- 09/16/18--15:03: _Some updates wont i...
- 09/16/18--15:29: _horrible looking fonts
- 09/16/18--18:14: _Business software w...
- 09/16/18--19:59: _Vicon Folder with G...
- 09/17/18--04:21: _Spybot won't refund me
- 09/17/18--04:30: _How to Use Virtual ...
- 09/17/18--07:35: _New graphics card, ...
- 09/17/18--08:05: _All of a sudden "De...
- 09/17/18--08:51: _Help needed with po...
- 09/15/18--18:19: Ram issues
- 09/15/18--19:24: Easy instructions for convenience rollup?
- 09/15/18--19:27: Reading BIOS-located product key info
- 09/15/18--22:52: Is it possible to install Windows 7 on a Microsoft Surfacebook?
- 09/16/18--04:37: Gmail add a folder
- 09/16/18--05:37: Key not found in Produkey but is in WGADiag
- 09/16/18--05:53: OMG just jacked up Win 7 install, constant loop, what to do?
- 09/16/18--06:58: Fix for Firefox adding blank line in posts
- 09/16/18--09:54: Firefox 62.0 slowing my system
- 09/16/18--10:55: MBR and startup repair software.
- 09/16/18--12:48: POST needs F1 to start and I changed the CMOS battery
- 09/16/18--15:03: Some updates wont install even when tried manually
- 09/16/18--15:29: horrible looking fonts
- 09/16/18--19:59: Vicon Folder with Generate Lock Code (wechoid) - What is it?
- 09/17/18--04:21: Spybot won't refund me
- 09/17/18--04:30: How to Use Virtual Audio Cable
- 09/17/18--07:35: New graphics card, Aero disabled
- 09/17/18--08:05: All of a sudden "Dell User" at Login?
- 09/17/18--08:51: Help needed with possible RDP/Keylogger Intrusion on my Win 7 System
I have a Asus M4a785TD-v Evo MB on my PC now i can't git it to boot only thing i did is i bought those memory sticks 8 GB 2x4 gb kit DDR3 pc3 15000 1866 mhz. Dual channei technology. (XMP2.0)r . Will they work on this board? Best buy said they do .
I'd like to bring a customer's windows 7 machine up to date, without spending a month downloading EACH update that came out since 2009, I've been told the convenience rollup does this, I have downloaded it, but does anyone either have good instructions for a newbie to follow or even an automated script for doing it (without internet needed [for installing the rollup] :(until it's done)?
If using Nirsoft or other produkey viewer, on a machine with win 7 installed, did the "putting the product key into the BIOS" happen before win 8/8.1/10? The machine I'm dealing with, has no sticker, and potentially no BIOS product key info. But before their HDD failed, it had win 7 home premium loaded and activated.
I 've searched and it' s non conclusive. Do you really need the CMS/Legacy feature in the BIOS to boot the installation files?
I want to add folders and subfolders to my Gmail to be able to store mail that I want to keep.
The instructions say go to Settings and follow down to the "Labels tab". I see NO such tab in the Settings.
Can anyone give me some information on how create new folders in Gmail??
Hello - I'm getting different results from two tools.
Produkey can't find it:
Attachment 405336 (https://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/installation-setup/405336-key-not-found-produkey-but-wgadiag-rita-produkey.jpg)
& and the MS tool WGADiag can:
Attachment 405337 (https://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/installation-setup/405337-key-not-found-produkey-but-wgadiag-rita-mgadiag.jpg)
I got a Dell Studio 1555 (Windows Vista) laptop from a friend
1. I went to install my Windows 7 Ultimate ISO. In the partition section I deleted a couple and when I went to install it stated "BOOTMGR" missing
Firefox has recently began adding extra blank lines between paragraphs on some users machines.
If you are experiencing this issue, here's the fix:
Open a new tab
In the URL type *about_:config
*Agree that you will be careful
Copy and paste
when entry appears is should indicate *default boolean true
*Double click to toggle to *false*
I have Windows 7 - 64 bit OS with a 1.86 GHz processor and 3 GB RAM. I noticed this new Firefox is noticeably slowing down Web pages with hesitations and intermittent hangs and if In try to scroll down a page too fast, it take a few seconds to "catch up". Facebook is incredible slow to load and display a page. Any page that uses animations or Flash Player is affected. I already tried changing the...
Years ago my computer wouldn't boot(as is the case now). It freezes at the Win7 logo.
I found a program online that repaired the MBR and bootcode while the user was logged in instead of doing it during the boot process. Stupidly I deleted the program once I was done using it.
Does anyone know of or remember this software. It was freeware and I think it was developed by a university or...
I am preserving an old Biostar board and doing some small upgrades. There is onboard video
and the video seems to be ok. I ran a memory check from Win7 and no errors. I looked up F1 stop errors as hardware problem with the CMOS battery and changed that (admittedly, one I had in the tool box.)
Yet, the Power On Self Test continues to stop at loading windows demanding F1 to continue. ...
Dell laptop windows 7 sp1 x64.
Been trying all sorts to try and get this rectified.
Had RegSvr32 error when running troubleshooter saying [ The module "Msvcr110_clr0400.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that "Msvcr110_clr0400.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again.
Had error 0x80070641 when trying to install Microsoft Visual...
For a while now I have had this issue that fonts look jagged. I have hit restore default fonts but still same.
Here is a screenshot of what I see and the original website...
Imgur: The magic of the Internet (https://imgur.com/3kxbssq)
Alyce Zawacki Law | Austin based Attorney for Creatives, focusing on entertainment, media and intellectual property law attorney....
We use very specific software for our business that does not run reliably on Win10, so I have prepared a couple of extra backup computers running Win7 that can hopefully keep us running through about 2023, at which point we'll need to reassess our situation. Until then, however, can we use something along the lines of ZoneAlarm or another 3rd party utility to protect our computers after...
I just noticed this "Vicon" folder in C:\Program Data\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs. I'm running Windows 7.
There's a sub folder "Licensing" and then a Shortcut that says "Generate Lock Code (wechoid)" with a size of 2KB. It's dated 10/20/2011. It also shows up in my programs list.
It's not listed in Add/Remove programs and I never noticed it before. Googling it has not turned up...
Hi! Last week, I bought Business level (though I don't have a business) Spybot search & destroy program. But it didn't install correctly and showed some error messages. It installed some parts but not all. I was very disappointed, and asked them for a refund, but they ignore me. Then in my confusion after that, I deleted the program from my downloads, thinking it useless. Then I...
I'm trying to figure out how to use Virtual Audio Cable to take the sound output from Media Monkey and redirect it to VLC player. The directions on Virtual Audio Cable's website are vague and/or outdated at best and I haven't been able to find anything on the web that tells me how to do it.
Getting the sound from Media Monkey (and everything else, which is ok with me) to the virtual cable is...
I just changed my graphics card from AMD FirePro W4100 to a (single) NVIDIA NVS 510. I completely removed the old drivers before installing, and have installed the latest drivers for the new card from their web site.
All seems fine, except that Aero is now disabled. Before, I had the default Windows 7 theme, with my background set to a slideshow from a specific folder. I can't seem...
I did a search but don't see anything similar. I suspect will need to use a password reset program?
Win 7 Home Premium, 6.1.7601 SP1 Build 7601, x64, Arris Surfboard SB6190 cable modem, Linksys EA8300 router, Norton Antivirus
I discovered the intrusion when double checking my Norton Antivirus Signature Exclusions and to my horror I found Backdoor.graybird was excluded from all detections, which I immediately removed.
Further examination of the system has revealed the following: