- RSS Channel Showcase 1433567
- RSS Channel Showcase 9428663
- RSS Channel Showcase 2010233
- RSS Channel Showcase 9945627
Articles on this Page
- 09/01/18--06:37: _Antivirus...Full Ca...
- 09/01/18--06:47: _Freezes when trying...
- 09/01/18--07:56: _PCIe Port Dead?
- 09/01/18--08:06: _Skype 8.29 update t...
- 09/01/18--09:30: _Can't connect to in...
- 09/01/18--11:31: _Can my HD 6550D2 gr...
- 09/01/18--12:56: _Power on problems b...
- 09/01/18--17:21: _Permanently DESTROY...
- 09/02/18--06:16: _BSOD playing LoL, B...
- 09/02/18--08:28: _Windows 7 Backup Do...
- 09/02/18--09:18: _Solved Registry Bac...
- 09/02/18--09:28: _New Canon Printer &...
- 09/02/18--10:28: _I need help for ins...
- 09/02/18--10:33: _Driver Updates
- 09/02/18--11:05: _better card
- 09/02/18--12:15: _No sound on my comp...
- 09/02/18--16:18: _CBS and CHECKSUR logs
- 09/02/18--20:44: _Internet page bounc...
- 09/03/18--05:39: _Where can I locate ...
- 09/03/18--05:58: _Solved Win 7 explor...
- 09/01/18--06:37: Antivirus...Full Capabilities Offline
- 09/01/18--06:47: Freezes when trying to shut down... And so much more
- 09/01/18--07:56: PCIe Port Dead?
- 09/01/18--08:06: Skype 8.29 update to user experience for simplicity and familiarity
- 09/01/18--09:30: Can't connect to internet - NDIS user mode I/O gone!
- 09/01/18--11:31: Can my HD 6550D2 graphics card handle my new Philips B272B monitor?
- 09/01/18--12:56: Power on problems began with only a motherboard pilot light and fan
- 09/01/18--17:21: Permanently DESTROY Shadowcopying
- 09/02/18--06:16: BSOD playing LoL, BCCode: 24
- 09/02/18--08:28: Windows 7 Backup Doesn't Finish
- 09/02/18--09:18: Solved Registry Backup Gone Wrong Wrong Wrong
- 09/02/18--10:28: I need help for install windows 7
- 09/02/18--10:33: Driver Updates
- 09/02/18--11:05: better card
- 09/02/18--12:15: No sound on my computer
- 09/02/18--16:18: CBS and CHECKSUR logs
- 09/02/18--20:44: Internet page bounces up & down when I scroll down?
- 09/03/18--05:39: Where can I locate the shine on the header bar in WSB ?
- 09/03/18--05:58: Solved Win 7 explorer displays HDD sizes weirdly
Other than for updates and real-time, which antivirus' have full scan and removal capabilities offline?
I been using Avast Free for some time now and throughout the whole time I occasionally receive the message..."UI cannot connect". I used AVG by Grisoft before Avast acquired it and it never had the User Interface connection error.
IMHO, nobody anywhere should ever see a message like this...
Hi this is my first post so forgive me if I am in the wrong area or do something wrong. This problem started with my second laptop, an Acer 5750z with windows 7 ultimate and pretty much everything else original from when it was manufactured in 2012. I started getting blue screens every once in awhile but I figured the hdd was so old that it was likely the problem and planned on swapping it when...
I have moved a couple cards around in my PC due to getting a new Network Card. My 3.0 USB Card has been moved to a x1 Port. The USB Card does not work though and am not sure if it worked before I moved it. Is there anything in my Device Manager that would let me know if a Port was not working like a Yellow Asterisk? I don't want to move any other cards to check if the USB Card works there, it...
Our passion for bringing people closer together through simple, seamless experiences that “just work” is the foundation of Skype. Over time, we’ve grown beyond our origins of voice-only calling, adding video calling, messaging, group video calling, and a broad range of other features and services.
As Skype functionality has expanded, so too has its complexity. As with any feature...
Once again I foolishly messed around in Task Manager, deleting processes I should have left alone - since I don't know what I'm doing and not everything that looks suspicious actually is.
So one of the things (no, I don't remember what it was) caused a warning to appear, saying Windows had incurred a fatal error and was preparing to shut down. (I'm paraphrasing to the best of my recollection.)...
I just got meself a QHD monitor, the Philips 272B8QJEB/00 monitor. It's a 27" monitor with a native resolution of 2560 × 1440 @ 60 Hz. My computer is an Acer Aspire X3470, i.e. it has an HD 6530D graphic card.
I've installed the drivers for the monitor but it displays only 1920 x 1080 via the HDMI 1.4 cable. I'm trying to figure out where the problem lies. Is my graphic...
No POst but power to the motherboard apparently for devices, fans and the motherboard pilot light.
Everything else dark including the from panel Power light, HDD Light etc.
No monitor display
I did a few things:
i am permanently operating on win7 64-bit 6.1 (Build 7601: Service Pack 1). i test continually on this build and i never update.
soon after i finished windows install i turned off system protection, disabled all crash dump logging, update, and deleted all system restore points. i also routinely do complete disk cleanups.
i noticed many times on several systems i have installed,...
So bsod became worse about two weeks ago, but it didn't bother me until now, because i could just restart my pc and everything worked just fine. Now after restarting, screens goes black and i can only see my cursor. After restarting second time, pc recommends to repair windows, but when i started reparing windows, my mouse and keyboard doesnt work. Then i restarted my pc third time, after that...
I am trying to backup my system onto an external hard drive using the Windows 7 backup facility. It never finished, and I get an error message "The last backup did not complete successfully".
There is plenty of space on my external hard drive. I tried it with my anti-virus program running and with it disabled, but it still doesn't complete the backup.
What do I have to do?
I am still looking to fix the internet access problem (now Day 3!!!) that I posted about elsewhere on the forum. (Connected to network but no internet access.)
So I read that the problem with being blocked (Access Denied) from starting Wwan Autoconfig might be caused by a corrupted file in the registry.
I also read that before making any changes (and actually, before any problems, it's...
With my old printer this worked fine even though it was a FAX machine as well as being the usual alll-in-one.
It died on its 10th birthday so I bought a new Canon Pixma G4210. It's fully functional as an all-in-one including it's own fax.
My PC is also connected so I've always had the choice of using the WFS on the PC or scanning the pages on the printer and sending via it's telephone...
I have problem in install windows 7 in my new laptop
I have ASUS FX504GE with windows 10
I need to chenge it to windows 7 please help me
I try every thing but nothing work
last thing i try to install windows 7 with usb 3.0 but it stacked in windows login after every thing is done in format
This is my motherboard :
*ASRock Z77 Extreme4*
I have the Intel Drive Support and Assistant installed but some of my drivers listed under the Scan by INtel Driver Support and Assistant have Driver dates of 2012 and 2014. DO i have to manually update some of these drivers.. or does Windows automatically let me know when to update them. There's no yellow flash marks in the device manager.
is there a web site that can tell which card is better or equal to a card that I have recommended. as an example doom recommends NVidia gtx 970 4gb now if I wanted to use a different brand how could I tell?
Hi! I have just restored my laptop computer with the set of restore disks that I have. At first, which was today, I played an audio file for the first time, and it worked. But now that I came home with the computer and back on the internet, there's no sound. I had the same problem before I restore the computer. Both times I was able to use Google Chrome's speech texter to type out things that I...
I ran the sfc /scannow several times and still get the message in Command Prompt that some of the corrupted files could not be fixed. Installed and ran the System Update Readiness tool. Here are the CBS ad CHECKSUR logs. If anyone can help, thanks....
The CBS log is larger then 2.00mb upload limit here :/
Thread title about sums up my issue. When I scroll down to the bottom of the Internet page I am on it bounces/flickers up and down. Whether I am using my mouse or my finger pad.
Like after I write my post then I go to submit it by clicking the submit button I have to raise the page up a few inches so I can reach the submit button. But the page will jump right back up as soon as I release the...
I'm trying to personalize a theme, almost done. Just can locate this property:
The Shine on the header where it's written "Task Manager" The glow behind the text doesn't go with color concept of the rest of the theme.
Could anyone please help me locate the path in Windows Style Builder ?
Win 7 Explorer has just started displaying my hard drives sizes weirdly!
eg. Instead of showing 500Gb it shows as 500Gb with 86/*1 Free
Never done or seen this before.... In my PC, I have a 1.5Tb and a 500gb... The 1.5 Tb is split as 500gb (C) and 1000 gb as (D). Another 500Gb is shown as (E)
The (C) 500gb shows as 97/*4 Free - the 1000gb (D) shows as normally as 793 Free and the (E)...