- RSS Channel Showcase 5287945
- RSS Channel Showcase 4739644
- RSS Channel Showcase 3173469
- RSS Channel Showcase 4079491
Articles on this Page
- 08/29/18--05:50: _win 7 login screen ...
- 08/29/18--08:54: _Facebook Watch is G...
- 08/29/18--09:57: _Booting Windows 7 i...
- 08/29/18--12:24: _Samsung SSD 840 EVO...
- 08/29/18--12:24: _PC Restarting
- 08/29/18--13:32: _Searching for sound...
- 08/29/18--13:42: _My Windows 7 currupted
- 08/29/18--13:49: _Repair Tape, Laptop...
- 08/29/18--14:51: _Need expert help wi...
- 08/29/18--15:04: _Macrium Reflect: Ad...
- 08/29/18--16:28: _Areo Crashing
- 08/29/18--18:41: _How do I update my ...
- 08/29/18--20:17: _Unknown account has...
- 08/30/18--00:13: _User Denied Softwar...
- 08/30/18--00:35: _Sysprep To Audit Mo...
- 08/30/18--10:54: _Bsod
- 08/30/18--10:57: _Office 365 Home and...
- 08/30/18--11:22: _Firefox Changing Ap...
- 08/30/18--11:32: _Google auto sign-in
- 08/30/18--11:40: _Laptop's Critical B...
- 08/29/18--05:50: win 7 login screen couldn't load just cursor and black screen
- 08/29/18--08:54: Facebook Watch is Going Global
- 08/29/18--09:57: Booting Windows 7 in UEFI, GPT and Secure Boot mode aside W10.
- 08/29/18--12:24: Samsung SSD 840 EVO 1TB and used-reserved-blocks-total
- 08/29/18--12:24: PC Restarting
- 08/29/18--13:32: Searching for sound card driver
- 08/29/18--13:42: My Windows 7 currupted
- 08/29/18--13:49: Repair Tape, Laptop Interior
- 08/29/18--14:51: Need expert help with access denied files
- 08/29/18--15:04: Macrium Reflect: Add differentials to existing full image?
- 08/29/18--16:28: Areo Crashing
- 08/29/18--18:41: How do I update my Acer Veriton M661 bios
- 08/29/18--20:17: Unknown account has permissions to my files? What does this mean?
- 08/30/18--00:13: User Denied Software Instal Due To Registry Permossions
- 08/30/18--00:35: Sysprep To Audit Mode Causes store to become corrupted
- 08/30/18--10:54: Bsod
- 08/30/18--10:57: Office 365 Home and Personal getting new device limits
- 08/30/18--11:22: Firefox Changing Approach to Anti-tracking
- 08/30/18--11:32: Google auto sign-in
- 08/30/18--11:40: Laptop's Critical Batt Level & Reserve Battery Level
Please analyse my Farbar Recovery Scan Tool results below and advise on next step;
Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) (x64) Version: 23.08.2018
attached is the scan results
Today were making Facebook Watch available everywhere giving people around the world a new way to discover great videos and interact with friends, creators and other fans.
We launched Watch in the US a year ago to give people a place on Facebook to find shows and video creators...
I have slipstreamed a install.wim of Window 7 Enterprise x64 with updates language pack and necessary drivers. That was done within Windows 10, and withe ImageX i applied the install.wim to my D:\ Drive and i ran
to add windows 7 to the boot list. However, Windows 7 cant boot, it shows an error saying that
So I got the winload.exe boot error. It turned out a few files had been broken on the drive suddenly, apparently some system files took the hit also in a critical way. Crystal Disk Info doesn't show any hard drive errors, but Ubuntu's Disks / SMART Data & Self-Tests does.
Everything is fine except for this:
Attribute ID 179: used-reserved-blocks-total, Value=0, Normalized=100, Threshold=10,...
I'm on Win 7 HP 32-bit 4 GB RAM
Dell Optiplex GX620
Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family
Only when I'm on YouTube
It's fine when I go on Twitch, Running Videos on Twitter & Listening to my Music on my HDD
Both my Win 10 PC and my Win 7 PC have changed my audio output device to "S/PDIF" which the pc's do not have. The Win 7 machine has a SoundMax Integral High Definition chip on the motherboard which is the preferred output; I have also installed an Asus Xonar DG PCI soundcard to replace the SoundMax when it became unusable but cannot find a driver for it in Win 7. Can anyone give me a good link...
Hello, my windows 7 not working properly. Today I was using it and all my desktop and taskbar icons were blank (white) none of programs open or broken. After restarting everything is fine, but after few days it happens again. Please help . Thanks
What kind of Repair Tape do I need to work on Laptop Interior. Right now replacing a Display Cable and need some of this stuff around for future projects. I also notice there is a special type of tape on the interface of the Heatsink and the Fan on laptops, where can I get these and are there special names for them?
I'll make this quick. Running Windows 7 Professional, 500 GB HD maxed out because of Trojan that somehow slipped by Bitdefender. I used HouseCall which found the malware and deleted it but too late. All my icons are gone and all my folders now say "empty folder", however properties shows that all the data is there but inaccessible. I ran attrib through cmd and discovered that ALL files are...
I'm experimenting with different methods of imaging my 240GB SSD system drive.
I've just now created a new, full image of my C:\ drive.
How to add a daily differential image to that full image?
I tried to install windows 7 on my new computer because I hate 10. But Areo kept crashing and the desktop would run at a crawl and I went back to 10 I want to try 7 again but I need to know if the hardware in my computer is what is crashing Areo. Here is the link to my full pc specs Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4000 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR (https://valid.x86.fr/ublxjf)
Thanks for any help!
I inherited an Acer Veriton M661 pc it came with a 1 gigabyte stick of ram and windows xp. However it currently has windows 7 and 2 gigs of ram pc2 5300. I tried to add more ram to the second channel but the pc would not start as a result. So I put it back the way it was, and no problem. Then I thought, what if I update the bios that might help. I have not been able to though so I'm stuck and...
I am trying to find out why my videos on my windows 7 computer say that they are shared to an unknown account. I dont think i have ever shared them. It says that they are shared with "SID.....". Who is that and how did they get access to my things. I have installed google drive backup and sync and then uninstalled it and i have dual boot 7 and 10 if that matters
After installing a SSD as my backup drive (Which means Both The Main & Secondary drives in my laptop are mow SSD Drives) :shock: I have been having issues installing some software. I was hoping to not only increase performance but also cool my laptop down since it's on for days. I started having issues with dome software installs denying me as a administrator account to make changes to the...
When ever i Sysprep back to the built in admin account the windows store is gone and cannot be reinstalled easily in power shell, does anyone have a solution to this?
My friend's computer keeps crashing while playing games.
GPU: GTX 760
RAM: Ballistix Sport 8GB
Motherboard: GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 6.0)
SSD: 500GB Samsung that just replaced an older 500GB HDD.
Windows 10 64bit
Today I’m pleased to share three exciting changes to Office 365 consumer subscriptions.
*Office on all your devices*
The Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscriptions currently include device install limits. Home limits subscribers to 10 devices in total (across five users) and Personal limits subscribers to one PC or Mac and one tablet. Starting October 2, subscribers...
Anyone who isnt an expert on the internet would be hard-pressed to explain how tracking on the internet actually works. Some of the negative effects of unchecked tracking are easy to notice, namely eerily-specific targeted advertising and a loss of performance on the web. However, many of the harms of unchecked data collection are completely opaque to users and experts alike, only...
W7, Google not Chrome, Firefox.
I would like to access my Google mails without having to enter my address and password.
There is lots of seemingly simple advice on the internet but I get lost in the sequence of screens and clicks. Their screens are not my screens.
Please can someone, hopefully a fellow simpleton, tell me how I can achieve this auto sign-in to Google mail in W7?
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.
Assume all hardware drivers including graphical have been installed, and all of them are optimal/latest drivers (from previous experience, some options may not be available in advanced power settings if you haven't installed your graphic drivers/notebook utilities & settings drivers).
At Control Panel>System and Security>Power Options, I created a...