- RSS Channel Showcase 9686305
- RSS Channel Showcase 8665420
- RSS Channel Showcase 7857136
- RSS Channel Showcase 2962413
Articles on this Page
- 08/08/18--00:59: _How can I boost pub...
- 08/08/18--01:39: _No connections are ...
- 08/08/18--01:48: _PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 0x...
- 08/08/18--08:06: _How do I disable US...
- 08/08/18--08:17: _New Spotify Add-in ...
- 08/08/18--08:17: _Windows live mail s...
- 08/08/18--10:04: _New multiplayer vid...
- 08/08/18--12:24: _Solved Wrong ordina...
- 08/08/18--13:46: _Will Chrome read, d...
- 08/08/18--14:13: _.NET Framework 4.7....
- 08/08/18--16:02: _Combining Intel Opt...
- 08/08/18--19:48: _Relationship betwee...
- 08/08/18--20:43: _Various USB devices...
- 08/09/18--04:33: _Solved Check Intern...
- 08/09/18--05:51: _Is it safe to purch...
- 08/09/18--06:50: _My removable hard d...
- 08/09/18--08:19: _Clock Watchdog Time...
- 08/09/18--08:30: _appcrashes kernelba...
- 08/09/18--10:17: _Incorrect system in...
- 08/09/18--11:55: _Any way to add a la...
- 08/08/18--00:59: How can I boost public wifi signal
- 08/08/18--01:39: No connections are available Windows 7 x64
- 08/08/18--01:48: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 0x4E (0x99, 0x253353, 0x0, 0x153B54)
- 08/08/18--08:06: How do I disable USB 3.0 when such an option isn't in BIOS?
- 08/08/18--08:17: New Spotify Add-in to Skype Insiders
- 08/08/18--08:17: Windows live mail signature
- 08/08/18--10:04: New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger
- 08/08/18--13:46: Will Chrome read, display an HTML home page?
- 08/08/18--14:13: .NET Framework 4.7.2 rollback error
- 08/08/18--16:02: Combining Intel Optane and Intel QLC 3D NAND technologies
- 08/08/18--19:48: Relationship between Bags and BagMRU keys
- 08/08/18--20:43: Various USB devices not starting with Windows
- 08/09/18--04:33: Solved Check Internet Speed!
- 08/09/18--05:51: Is it safe to purchase online if in Selective mode?
- 08/09/18--06:50: My removable hard disk is now on local drive G and I cannot open it.
- 08/09/18--08:19: Clock Watchdog Timeout BSOD's During Gaming, Log Zip provided
- 08/09/18--08:30: appcrashes kernelbase.dll
- 08/09/18--10:17: Incorrect system information displayed
- 08/09/18--11:55: Any way to add a large, digital clock to my desktop?
I bought a little usb wifi booster but don't know how to use it on public wifi. Since there's no WPA security or such how would I do that? I've read that using a vpn can better allocate the signal. Is that true?
Hi, I recently moved my computer that used to be plugged with an ethernet cable but I took it out because I moved somewhere else and my router is a floor lower than mine. The wifi is wireless like I can connect on my phone and my family members desktop works perfectly. When i tried to trouble shoot the no connections are available it said plug in an ethernet cable. I went to network and sharing...
I've been having various BSODs for a couple of months. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT is only the latest one. Others include KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. I am lead to believe there is a faulty driver causing all these problems.
I am hoping someone may be able to help analyse the minidump and tell me which driver is causing problems.
I've been experiencing BSODs for a long time, and I recently managed to find a forum thread where several users were experiencing the exact same symptoms that I'm dealing with, and were able to resolve their daily BSODs by disabling USB 3.0 (while keeping USB 2.0 enabled). However, when I go into BIOS, that option doesn't seem to exist: https://i.imgur.com/0luUlAl.jpg
Those are the only 3...
Hello, Skype Insiders!
We are excited to introduce the *Spotify Add-in to Skype Insiders*.
Starting today, the Skype Spotify Add-in will be gradually rolled out to all Skype Insiders in the United States on 8.26 builds and higher. Very soon to all Insiders around the world!
Did you ever want to listen and share your favorite songs with your friends or family? Share your...
I need to know how to create and automatic signature for my outgoing e-mails. Thank you for your help.
For the moments when we cant be together IRL, Messenger video chat helps you connect in real-time with the people you care about most. Chatting face-to-face live makes all the difference when you have exciting news to share, you need a study buddy for a big test, or you simply want to pass the time...
I'm working on an application that needs to identify invalid Explorer shortcuts, and I ran into a real stumper: If you look at the external properties of a particular lnk file (in this case to an executable) in Explorer, everything is exactly correct. If you press "Open file location", it finds and shows the correct file.
But if you examine the internal contents of the lnk file itself, it...
*Will Chrome read, display an HTML home page?*
I have a large (HTML) web page with links. Will Chrome allow me to easily link to it as I can in FF 6101, if so what are the steps as I've am not familiar with Chrome. The bank requires me to use Chrome to access my acct.
This the current state before the error occurs:
# windows fully updated (except .net framework 4.7.2)
# all drivers latest, signed, working
# sfc /scannow check done, no errors
# all .net framework versions installed, incl all security updates, except 4.7.2
Please see also attachment.
Image: https://newsroom.intel.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2018/08/optane-nand-plus-2x1-690x345.jpg (https://newsroom.intel.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2018/08/Intel-Optane-QLC-with-plus.jpg)
Intel is reimagining the memory-and-storage market and igniting a new era of computing with the combination of Intel Optane and Intel QLC 3D NAND technologies. (Credit: Peter Belanger...
I'd like to able to delete some of the Bags keys, but I don't want to have to delete the entire key so I don't lose all my custom folder views. I've never been able to find any advice other than to delete the whole key, can anyone tell me how the Bags and BagsMRU keys relate, like what specific keys are being referenced in BagsMRU, because they're not numbered the same as the Bags keys.
When I boot up my computer some of my USB devices, currently my Edimax AC1200 WiFi adapter and my ASUS BT400 bluetooth radio, don't turn on until I remove them and plug them back in. I've tried reinstalling the drivers, using different USB ports, and disabling the option to let windows shut down the USB root hubs and the WiFi radio to save power (the BT radio didn't have that option). No luck....
Can anyone recommend a *FREE* Broadband speed checker [from the numerous ones available out there] that they know [and have personally used] to be accurate please?
I am awaiting a new Hub [delivery is today] and would like to check what my Broadband speed is currently so that I can compare it.
Thanks in advance.
*_EDIT_:* I should probably mention that my ISP is BT...
Hi! Lately, in MSCONFIG, (I have windows 7) I am not able to get online without coming on in Selective mode. This is because when I uncheck "safe mode" - it automatically reverts to Safe mode. How do I fix this, and more importantly, does this affect computer security? Is it now less safe to make purchases online?
My removable hard disk hanged when I was copying stuffs into it so I did an end task to it to force shut it. The next time i plugged it in, it is no longer on my removable disk but appears on local drive G. I did a right click and browse files and it says I need to format my drive G before I can use it. There is still light and i still see it on devices but I am unable to open up anything. Please...
Bugcheck code: 0x101 (0x31, 0x0, 0xFFFFF880009C0180, 0x1)
CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K
GPU: Geforce GTX 1070
For quite a while now I've been getting occasional BSOD's and freezing during gaming, never when idle. WhoCrashed presents the culprit as ntoskrnl.exe in the small dumps, hal.dll in the memory dump. Same with blue screen viewer. Darkest Dungeon and Star...
appcrashes kernelbase.dll with application use Netframework4
I ran CCleaner and selected the following extra options (DONT ASK ME WHY! :confused::shock::zip::geek:) in addition to the standard selection:
Old prefecth data
Window size/location cache
My laptop now seems to be confused where the decimal should be when showing hard drive space and memory. Its an old laptop with 2GB memory, which now shows 200GB RAM. All drives also show...
I'd like to add a large, easy-to-see digital (not analog) clock to my desktop without having to use a screensaver.
I've tried searching Google for a solution, but all I've found is the Gadgets option which adds an extremely small analog clock to the desktop. It's far too small and there is no digital option.
Are there any other options to accomplish this?