Articles on this Page
- 08/01/18--11:46: _Funny Windows 7 Mom...
- 08/01/18--12:06: _Solved 'rdyboost.sy...
- 08/01/18--12:21: _Explorer
- 08/01/18--16:32: _CRT Monitor Problem
- 08/01/18--20:08: _weird. 7 is not ass...
- 08/01/18--21:37: _Black screen with c...
- 08/01/18--21:42: _Why can't i see oth...
- 08/01/18--23:18: _Windows 7 Shutting ...
- 08/02/18--00:27: _how to create jump-...
- 08/02/18--02:28: _BSOD - after restar...
- 08/02/18--03:31: _Audio drops out & i...
- 08/02/18--04:22: _Stop 0A randomly in...
- 08/02/18--08:25: _spy++
- 08/02/18--08:49: _Mouse selection not...
- 08/02/18--09:51: _Windows 7 and Offic...
- 08/02/18--11:26: _Solved Reorganize R...
- 08/02/18--11:26: _Solved setting wall...
- 08/02/18--20:58: _Ejected USB Hard Dr...
- 08/02/18--21:26: _Random BSOD 0x00000...
- 08/02/18--22:27: _BSOD - Driver IRQL ...
- 08/01/18--11:46: Funny Windows 7 Moments
- 08/01/18--12:06: Solved 'rdyboost.sys' 0xc0000098 error
- 08/01/18--12:21: Explorer
- 08/01/18--16:32: CRT Monitor Problem
- 08/01/18--20:08: weird. 7 is not associating a file type with program
- 08/01/18--21:42: Why can't i see other pc on the network with my computer?
- 08/01/18--23:18: Windows 7 Shutting down stuck
- 08/02/18--00:27: how to create jump-to A-Z sections in Word 2007 doc
- 08/02/18--02:28: BSOD - after restarting computer
- 08/02/18--03:31: Audio drops out & in at random intervals
- 08/02/18--04:22: Stop 0A randomly in Wi7x64
- 08/02/18--08:25: spy++
- 08/02/18--08:49: Mouse selection not always functioning
- 08/02/18--09:51: Windows 7 and Office 2010 End of Support
- 08/02/18--11:26: Solved Reorganize Recycle Bin
- 08/02/18--11:26: Solved setting wallpaper to fit the way I WANT IT
- 08/02/18--20:58: Ejected USB Hard Drive still comes up to scan for errors.
- 08/02/18--21:26: Random BSOD 0x00000116 dxgkrnl.sys
- 08/02/18--22:27: BSOD - Driver IRQL not less or equal
Welcome! Post your funny moments of Windows 7 here!
I for some reason thought of making this thread because of this vid.
windows 7 sparta remix yoshifan - Bing video (https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=windows+7+sparta+remix+yoshifan&adlt=strict&view=detail&mid=641B52EC3EF6ED856EA3641B52EC3EF6ED856EA3&&FORM=VRDGAR&adlt=strict)
(That vid will be our theme song for right now.)
I just got a friend's Toshiba Laptop with Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit) installed.
When I start the laptop, I get an error saying:
Explorer does not open at root directory
More than 2 years ago I purchased a 17-inch CRT monitor
from a computer store that was replacing CRTs with LCDs
at a big discount from the usual price.
Last July 26 I started using this monitor. Everything was
fine until August 1. There were messages that kept
appearing: "OSD Lock", then "OSD Unlock", followed
by the appearance of the menu for adjusting the image
all of a sudden, all my mp3's are not recognized as such by 7,,,,i think. let me explain....
i have quintessential player set as the default mp3 player. however all my mp3's lost their quintessential icon and now use a generic file type icon. i can still click on any mp3 and quintessential plays them, but here's where it gets confusing....
i want to tag some mp3's and when i search for...
I got a old Toshiba Laptop running Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit).
I fixed it's boot issue by replacing the corrupt 'rdyboost.sys' file.
'rdyboost.sys' 0xc0000098 error Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums (https://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/415695-rdyboost-sys-0xc0000098-error.html)
Now the device goes past the boot screen.
But after the Windows 7 logo, the cursor appears with...
i was trying to access other pc on the network but all i can see are 3 users. why can't i see the other 3 ? can you please help me on what to do here. thanks. Im using Windows 10 x64. Thanks in advance:cry::cry::cry::cry:
Hi, i was updating driver and having a bit problem - so i went to restoration and updated them again + downloanded some updates - from that point i have that problem - so i tried restoration again but it lasted - when shutting down - screen wil stuck at blue screen wit hShutting down message - mouse wil stop moving, and my fans will go a lot faster, i need to shut down with button
how i can...
*Hello wise ones. I have a long list of topics which I add to most every day, and they are positioned according to their alphabetic heading. It is taking longer and longer to scroll down to the letter I want to place something under and so would like to find a way to jump to that letter rather than have to scroll - can you help please?*
I restarted my Laptop- pc and BSOD stated happening at windows start-up. The BSOD says atikmdag.sys caused it. I try-ed to purge all graphic card drivers with DDU- from guru3d site , when i reinstall AMD graphic drivers ( 17.1., 17.3. , and the newest ones from AMD ) the BSOD happens mid installation caused by atikmdag.sys . When i look my devices in safe mode i see there bout my graphic cards...
After 8 years and a 2nd installation of Windows 7 2-3 years ago, a couple nights ago the audio in this PC suddenly started dropping out, and then back in at random intervals. The only major change to the system was adding a Samsung HDTV as a 2nd monitor over a month ago. For 4-5 years I've used the onboard MB audio to output 5 channel audio to a Denon home theater receiver, and have never...
I have a PC running Windows 7 X64
Mother board Gigabyte GA-G41MT-ES2L
Graphic card Zotac Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB
CPU Core 2 Duo
I got BSOD randomly even if the PC is just idle with no activity at all
I'm not sure where this should go. Pls forgive.
Running windows 7 64-bit.
I downloaded Visualstudio community 2017 and expected Spy++ to be there.
Looking for the 64-bit version of spy++.
I tried the command line and was not able to find it there either.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Have a strange problem. On getresponse website one small section I cannot paste into, but the owners tech guys say all is working their end.
On another site I cannot press a submit button, looks like it may work but doesn't, again all on the website is working okay for others......
Also, I use word press for web sites and I have a problem on one site where the page editor does not...
Make the shift from Windows 7 and Office 2010 to Windows 10 and Office 365.
Support for Windows 7 will end on January 14, 2020. Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or technical support for devices running Windows 7 operating systems. Thats why its time to make the shift to Windows 10 today.
*Read more:* Windows 7 End of Support...
I'm looking in the Recycle Bin for a Word document recently deleted accidentally.
The Recycle bin has seemingly "hundreds" of .png icons with Word icons here and there. How can I change icons to "words"?
Can I sort by date deleted?
I'm running win7 Home Premium.
i've tried setting some images as wallpaper but 7 defaults to fill the screen. i don't want to fill the screen.
i want to see the WHOLE image and i don't care if the desktop color shows. in my old xp i could center the image. in 7, i don't see that option to center and visualize the WHOLE image.
can i do it? thx
When i eject my 4TB Seagate usb drive with the option by the clock upon plugging it back in Windows 7 Ultimate x64 still tells me to check the drive for errors. I figured it was done and ejected cause the light on the USB hard drive was off.
Why is it doing that for? I read you are supposed to use the eject drive icon by the clock instead of just pulling it out as you will get that dialog box...
Im getting random BSOD messages when using this computer, after looking at bluescreenview, its had this happen a few times as far back as 2017, but ive never noticed them before.
I suspect its a graphics driver issue, or perhaps directX, this is a low profile intel atom D525 based system and uses an nvidia ION graphics chipset.
Make is an Acer Veirton N282G
Graphics driver version is dated...
I have had this problem off and on for a while as you can see by the minidumps. Since five of those have occurred within the last month, I figured I better contact you for help. Chkdisk is ok, and I have attempted sfc /scannow, however one of my mistakes was following advice to delete old updates to reclaim used space.
One problem I have noticed is the divxserver in the autostart. That...