- RSS Channel Showcase 2763041
- RSS Channel Showcase 2647561
- RSS Channel Showcase 3991490
- RSS Channel Showcase 6370032
Articles on this Page
- 07/29/18--06:15: _find check, entire ...
- 07/29/18--11:55: _Can an external har...
- 07/29/18--22:08: _Solved Random Netio...
- 07/30/18--00:35: _hdmi audio to tv so...
- 07/30/18--07:30: _BSOD - help . I don...
- 07/30/18--07:33: _SSD Install, Driver...
- 07/30/18--11:17: _A way to be notifie...
- 07/30/18--11:39: _How to enable JIT (...
- 07/30/18--11:46: _You can now customi...
- 07/30/18--12:12: _Need recommend for ...
- 07/30/18--12:39: _New 'Propose a new ...
- 07/30/18--14:18: _YouTube video playe...
- 07/30/18--14:18: _Solved Reboot loop ...
- 07/30/18--14:28: _Evolving the Firefo...
- 07/30/18--14:34: _Solved Taskbar popu...
- 07/30/18--14:50: _Random BSOD - Error...
- 07/30/18--15:22: _VMware Windows 7 32...
- 07/30/18--18:35: _How to trnsfr windo...
- 07/31/18--05:53: _Solved USB and Andr...
- 07/31/18--07:14: _How can I migrate f...
- 07/29/18--06:15: find check, entire registry.
- 07/29/18--11:55: Can an external hard drive be used between different OSs
- 07/30/18--00:35: hdmi audio to tv software audio to laptop
- 07/30/18--07:30: BSOD - help . I don't know how to read dump files .
- 07/30/18--07:33: SSD Install, Drivers needed?
- 07/30/18--11:17: A way to be notified if a specific program crashes?
- 07/30/18--11:39: How to enable JIT (Just In Time) debugging
- 07/30/18--11:46: You can now customize Bing itineraries to make them your own
- 07/30/18--12:12: Need recommend for website build
- 07/30/18--12:39: New 'Propose a new meeting time' feature in Google Calendar
- 07/30/18--14:18: YouTube video player will now auto adapt based on aspect ratio
- 07/30/18--14:28: Evolving the Firefox Brand
- 07/30/18--14:34: Solved Taskbar popups; how to suppress
- 07/30/18--14:50: Random BSOD - Error 0x000000d1 - W764bt
- 07/30/18--15:22: VMware Windows 7 32bit downloading .exe from web issue
- 07/31/18--05:53: Solved USB and Android Devices
- 07/31/18--07:14: How can I migrate from a Gateway to an HP correctly?
I bought a Dell Inspiron laptop for my G-grandson who is 8. After snooping around on it I suspect some smut present. I know how to use the find dialog in regedit, but that seems to only catch I item at a time. Is there an application that will do the entire registry at 1 & the same time, preferable a free one. I really dont want to do a return to factory specs from a recovery partition.
If I wanted to copy and transfer files, like photos, form a Windows 98 OS to a computer with a Windows 7 OS, would an external HD be compatible between them?
Hey guy's I have been getting the driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (netio.sys) it happens at random and the only thing that I can think that is causing it is Malwarebytes so I've stopped it from starting on startup which seemed to have fixed the issue went 3 days without a Bluescreen to all of a sudden getting one. I have attached the files but not quite sure if you need a normal dump as it's only a...
Is it possible to send audio from for example Youtube to my tv but keep the sound from software on my laptop. I've just searched google but most of what comes up is "how do I connect my laptop to my tv". The reason is is that I generally have youtube on in the background whilst I work on my laptop but I have software that requires me to hear the sounds (ear training software) but can't use it...
I was playing some game , and then tried to install something .
Here's the dump file .
I am working with a Laptop and Win-7 using a 500 Gb Internal HD
I now want to install a 500 Gb SSD Unit (Samsung EVO 640)
I first clone mine 500 GB HD to the 500 GB SSD with Macrium Reflect free
Than i change the old HD with the new SSD.
My question is: Do i also need to install a driver for the new SSD i installed
And if so, where can i find a driver for the SSD or does it works...
I'm running a 24/7 stream (Using OBS) and I'd love to find a way to be notified (email or txt would be ideal) if the program crashes...this way I could get to the pc asap to restart the stream.
I downloaded EventId to get a handle on the event logs. But - bummer - it cannot start doing its job until I enable JIT. (Who says anything could ever be easy??)
It gives me a hint on how to do this but unfortunately I need more than that. Here is what it says:
************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
Just as every person is unique, we know every trip is unique. A one-size-fits-all solution to travel is a start, but a great trip is one that caters to your interests.
Earlier this year we introduced itineraries on Bing Maps for popular travel destinations (only available for US and UK users at this time). We are excited to announce that you can now customize these itineraries...
Hi all :)
Sorry if this doesn't go here; I wasn't sure if there is an appropriate forum for this.
I need to redo my personal site, and wanted to do something similar to this:
I contacted a high-end site builder called Blue Fountain, and they want $50k. Which to me, is kinda silly. Correct me if I am wrong here.
Rescheduling in Google Calendar just got easier. Were introducing a new feature that enables more efficient meeting scheduling. Now, each guest invited to a meeting can propose a new time and the organizer can easily review and accept time proposals. This allows for richer communication between attendees, reduces time spent on meeting practicalities, and makes meetings more...
We launched an update to the YouTube video player on desktop the player now automatically adapts to provide the best viewing experience based on the videos size (aspect ratio) and your computers screen/browser size.
*Highlighting the changes below and sharing more about the reasons behind the change:*
Historically, for non wide-screen videos (not 16:9) like...
About to try a reinstall which will be a shame because I have this PC set up with lots of audio and video software. Any ideas of an altenative rescue? The windows logo stays up for half a minute then reboots, safe mode works. HP 6200 SFF with Windows 7 Pro SP1 64bit. Hard disk passes all the various scans with no errors. Here is the start of the log:
Service Pack 1 7 29...
Say Firefox and most people think of a web browser on their laptop or phone, period. TL;DR, theres more to the story now, and our branding needs to evolve.With the rapid evolution of the internet, people need new tools to make the most of it. So Firefox is creating new types of browsers and a range of new apps and services with the internet as the platform. From easy...
I am running Windows 7 Home Premium, and it has a feature that I want to suppress. Namely, when I hover the pointer over one of the boxes in the taskbar, a little window pops up showing something of the content of the program the box points to. I want to suppress this. I recently saw a name for it in something I was reading, but I can't remember it. Anyone know how to do this?
So, a few weeks ago, I decided it was time to reformat my computer. After 6 years, it was getting slower than molasses - and rather cluttered. It deserved a fresh start.
All went well, got it done and Windows freshly installed - from the disk (ISO disk, I think. It came with the computer.), all the drivers, etc reinstalled and proceeded with a nice, fresh computer. After the billion and two...
I have been having an interesting issue I just can seem to solve.
So, I retired my xp 32bit VM and wanted to create a 32bit windows 7 VM to take its place.
Oddly enough no matter if I load from a clean snapshot or preform a clean installation the problem comes back.
The network is running in bridged mode as are all my other VM's and I have no issues with...
hey all. I'm planning on learning to use linux soon but don't have the memory to run a dual boot system. I would like to transfer my windows 7 ( which is legit, but I don't have a disc) onto a thumb drive so i can boot and run on my computer when needed and also bring with me to another pc if needed. I have found tutorials on making a flash drive for installation purposes but I can't tell if that...
I am running Windows 7 on my home PC. A couple of weeks ago, I wanted to hook up my LG Cell phone which uses the Android operating system. I connected the phone via a USB cable to my computer and the computer did not recognize the phone at first. I did some fiddling and I am not exactly sure what I did but eventually the PC recognized the phone and installed software. I then got a...
Is there a 'best practice' that will explain migrating from a Gateway PC to an HP PC?
I have four Gateways that I want to migrate from which are running under Windows-7 Pro.
I would like to use the same Activation Numbers after migrating to Windows-7 Pro on the HP's.
The Gateways will be donated to the Salvation Army without an Operating System installed.