- RSS Channel Showcase 4959052
- RSS Channel Showcase 9390628
- RSS Channel Showcase 8117238
- RSS Channel Showcase 9014464
Articles on this Page
- 07/27/18--11:25: _Which of these regi...
- 07/27/18--12:11: _mouse problem or what
- 07/27/18--13:22: _Solved AOMEI hangs ...
- 07/27/18--17:32: _What is the freakin...
- 07/27/18--22:32: _a language problem ...
- 07/28/18--02:49: _Mouse & Keyboard US...
- 07/28/18--04:50: _Please rename or de...
- 07/28/18--05:05: _Are Firefox add-ons...
- 07/28/18--06:02: _Has anyone successf...
- 07/28/18--07:13: _Phone replacement q...
- 07/28/18--09:43: _Deleted Folder Stil...
- 07/28/18--10:28: _Audio icon gone mis...
- 07/28/18--11:37: _KB4338818 does not ...
- 07/28/18--11:56: _internet explorer d...
- 07/28/18--12:27: _Superfetch registry...
- 07/28/18--17:37: _Random restarts whe...
- 07/28/18--19:49: _Help! Dual Boot of ...
- 07/28/18--20:53: _Missing Operating S...
- 07/28/18--23:13: _Mouse pointer speed...
- 07/29/18--02:11: _Windows Media Playe...
- 07/27/18--11:25: Which of these registry entries apply to Windows 7?
- 07/27/18--12:11: mouse problem or what
- 07/27/18--13:22: Solved AOMEI hangs at 99 percent in Disk Copy
- 07/27/18--17:32: What is the freaking point of posting here if nobody answers???
- 07/27/18--22:32: a language problem on one web page
- 07/28/18--02:49: Mouse & Keyboard USB all Port not working
- 07/28/18--04:50: Please rename or delete my account
- 07/28/18--05:05: Are Firefox add-ons safe to use
- 07/28/18--06:02: Has anyone successfully installed Bluestacks?
- 07/28/18--07:13: Phone replacement question
- 07/28/18--09:43: Deleted Folder Still Shows.Tried EVERYTHING to delete
- 07/28/18--10:28: Audio icon gone missing from my system tray
- 07/28/18--11:37: KB4338818 does not complete instalation
- 07/28/18--11:56: internet explorer does not work
- 07/28/18--12:27: Superfetch registry entries
- 07/28/18--17:37: Random restarts when idle
- 07/28/18--19:49: Help! Dual Boot of Win7 not switching drive to C:
- 07/28/18--20:53: Missing Operating System Error - Suggestions?
- 07/28/18--23:13: Mouse pointer speed resets from 6 to 8 on every reboot
- 07/29/18--02:11: Windows Media Player Playlist
Which of these registry entries apply to Windows 7?
I'm trying to remove the irrelevant stuff.
:: - the key doesn't exist
rem - the value doesn't exist
I know this doesn't mean anything because some registry entries are hidden but still...
while playing a game I cant seem to use my mouse for a few seconds, maybe 30 or so the game is still moving but I cant move my character side to side or turn it is not just this game it has happened with others also! a couple of times. once or twice everything just froze and I cant do anything not even shut the came down I have to hole the power button til the comp shuts down. any ideas?
I've taken the advice of SevenForums to try AOMEI to clone a disk.
The operation hangs at 99%.
The Screen screen says you can exit after 3 minutes but how to do that at 99 percent rather than 100? I do not know the keystroke command to get to what they recommend at Task Manager to do any sort of completion. This is a test operation so I'm just leaving it on until I...
There are at least a dozen posts on the fisrt screen that have been here for a week with no replies.
WTF is up with that?
The web page in question is Android Forums (https://androidforums.com/) it has always been an all English web page from the 1st time I logged into it (I only speak and write English) I know a few words in German and Spanish. But that's it. A few hours ago when I made a post this web page was in English. I just tried to log in to check my post and this is what I found ...
my pc works fine when i shutdown it during last night. But today morning i was encountered with no light on Keyboard & mouse not able to enter bios & safemode. The KB-Mouse works fine on another pc.
This same incident happen last time and i got replace with a new Mobo. I wanna know the reason behind this. because this is the second time i face this.
I'd like my account renamed or removed if not possible.
I have three add-ons running on firefox. U block origin,self destroying cookies, and disconnect. I got kinda worried after giving them permission to access my browser and no telling what else. Have not had any problems with any of them. Thanks for any info.
As you can see from my specs I have a reasonably old laptop [about 2012 I think].
I have managed to install *Bluestacks3* successfully but it stops at the very end of *Starting Engine*!
I do not have the virtualisation option in the BIOS.
I have the neccessary 2 GB of RAM [I have 4 GB of RAM] and more than 4 GB of HDD as required.
I have tried changing the *Engine* from...
I want to buy an used Samsung Galaxy S7 on eBay providing the ESN is good and all that rot. Right now I have a very old S4. My service is Cricket which uses AT&T towers. Can I just buy a S7 that's compatible with AT&T or does it need to be with Cricket?
Also, the SIM card in the S7 I believe is smaller than what I have now. I've read you can cut it to size, but I don't want to mess with...
Have an interesting problem that in 30 years of being a computer guy I have never encountered-(started in 1989 and have worked with every MS OS/server since DOS 5.0/3.1).
Win 7 Professional fully updated. Deleted 2 music folders but they are still showing. Attempt to delete them and get error message saying: "Could not find item. This is no longer located in [location]. Verify the...
I had to do a Restore because of a program problem. Before the Restore there was an icon in my system tray (bottom right corner of my screen) that opened a window where I could adjust volume and stereo balance. After the Restore it's no longer there. I don't see anyplace where I can open that window or make these adjustments. Any ideas what I can do?
I have Windows 7 Ultimate with HP Envy 17, 64 system. I haveing problem with KB4338818 instalation since 7/14/2018. It always fails at 98% completion. I also have HP smartfriend support and they could not solve the issue.
ANY help is appreciated.
I have wondows 7 Ultimate running on HP Envy 17, 64bit system. For last couple of years Internet explore did not work on my system. I did not worry about it as I was using chrome and/or firefox. But NOW, I want to get my internet explorer to work. I tried to update to IE11, Tried to uninstall and reinstal. Nothing works. I get following error when I try to start IE : "internet explorer has...
Because this old Dell Dimension 4600 has such slow SATA performance
Superfecth disk activity lasts forever.
In this registry key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management\PrefetchParameters
I have set EnableSuperfetch to 1, which is supposed to enable Superfetch for the boot
files only. My thinking is that this would reduce the disk activity...
I am not seeing BSOD's. When I am away from the computer (it is on, and I am logged in) it is restarting. I get back to it and I am logged off and I get the message that there was an unexpected problem and Windows restarted.
I do not use sleep mode as I have had problems with the video card not activating after sleep and having to hard reboot, which recently killed my SSD (which I had to...
I installed Win7 Pro 64-bit on a partition named AudioApp7. After fully testing that this partition works and activating Windows on this partition, I then cloned this partition to another partition named Michael7 with the intention of dual booting between the two partitions. The AudioApp7 partition is assigned drive letter C: and the Michael7 partition is assigned drive letter N:. I installed...
I was using my computer earlier today.
When I left, I rebooted the computer, but did not stick around for the reboot process.
When i just came back to my office, I had a black DOS screen with the words
Missing Operating System...
Hello. A pretty simple problem. In the Mouse Properties window from the Hardware and Devices control panel, I have "Select a pointer speed" set to 6 (the middle notch). But every time I reboot my computer, Windows resets it to 8. I can't figure out why, and would just like to have it always stay at 6.
I am using a Logitech G700s mouse, although Logitech's software and drivers for the mouse...
When I create a playlist in Windows Media Player it doesn't show under playlists. How do I make it show? Erasing my computer and reinstalling Windows 7 ineffective.