- RSS Channel Showcase 1276415
- RSS Channel Showcase 5397694
- RSS Channel Showcase 1851137
- RSS Channel Showcase 6968802
Articles on this Page
- 07/25/18--09:06: _Can't get rid of ww...
- 07/25/18--09:37: _Browsers failing to...
- 07/25/18--12:21: _Ways of making RDP ...
- 07/25/18--16:24: _30 flash drives 5 e...
- 07/25/18--16:25: _Expanding / Adding ...
- 07/25/18--16:27: _New Dropbox add-on ...
- 07/25/18--16:28: _New Gmail now gener...
- 07/25/18--16:30: _office 2013 - skype...
- 07/25/18--17:20: _All Application Fil...
- 07/25/18--18:04: _Defrag Problems
- 07/25/18--20:12: _Minimized Program D...
- 07/26/18--02:51: _Need PCI simple com...
- 07/26/18--10:46: _New accessibility i...
- 07/26/18--11:52: _xprinter Pos-80c pr...
- 07/26/18--13:41: _SFC /Scannow-Problem
- 07/26/18--18:50: _How to tell if it's...
- 07/26/18--19:05: _Windows cannot boot...
- 07/26/18--22:03: _Freezes shortly aft...
- 07/27/18--07:06: _Prevent Windows upd...
- 07/27/18--07:42: _Router will not con...
- 07/25/18--09:06: Can't get rid of www.googleapis.com cookie.
- 07/25/18--09:37: Browsers failing to start - requies reboot - and other issues
- 07/25/18--12:21: Ways of making RDP more secure on a Windows 7 desktop
- 07/25/18--16:24: 30 flash drives 5 external drives Need utility that records contents
- 07/25/18--16:25: Expanding / Adding extra primary partitions on HDD
- 07/25/18--16:27: New Dropbox add-on for Gmail
- 07/25/18--16:28: New Gmail now generally available
- 07/25/18--16:30: office 2013 - skype 2015 for business crashes
- 07/25/18--17:20: All Application File Associations Changed to Internet Explorer
- 07/25/18--18:04: Defrag Problems
- 07/25/18--20:12: Minimized Program Disappears
- 07/26/18--02:51: Need PCI simple communications controller /ME for ASUS Z370-E board
- 07/26/18--10:46: New accessibility improvements now available for Skype
- 07/26/18--11:52: xprinter Pos-80c printer seen on my network but not sharing
- 07/26/18--13:41: SFC /Scannow-Problem
- 07/26/18--19:05: Windows cannot boot driver letter has changed
- 07/26/18--22:03: Freezes shortly after startup
- 07/27/18--07:06: Prevent Windows updates from reinstating ribbon version of Wordpad
- 07/27/18--07:42: Router will not connect because it is looking for internet
I regularly flush cookies out of my system with CCleaner, but it doesn't get rid of this one.
What can I do to erase it from my PC?
For the last 2 weeks at some point after rebooting [like several hours] -- browsers - Firefox and Chrome fail to display - additional starts create a new instance in task manager - have to reboot to get them working. This happens every few days.
ran CCcleaner to clear cache - does not help
Also get sometimes --- cannot enter text into "search programs and files" - have to close explorer.exe...
Hi, and yes I have searched and followed several guides for making RDP more secure.
BUT... yes, there is always a but... I have been blocking several attempts from chinese ips (strangely quite a few from there) to brute force my station. I have an old Netgear soho router that logs every entry of the firewall rule for RDP.
I even routed the default port to another, but even setting the...
I am again needing help from my favorite forum.
I have been searching google for the last 30 minutes for a utility that will make a record of what is on all my drives- I am not using the right words for search. This utility will make a record of all my drives contents so I can then search them and find a particulate file and it will tell me what flash drive or external drive...
Hi all, I'm currently trying to re install Windows from scratch and am having some trouble sorting out partitions on my HDD.
I used a tutorial I found on here to create the partition but when I booted up windows my C: Drive only had the free space of the partition with the amount the OS took up used (100GB Partition left me with about 70GB or so).
I then went through the process again but...
Scattered content is an everyday problem for many people. Any given file could be sitting on your desktop, attached to an email thread, tied to a database, or stored in any number of different places. Were taking on this problem by making Dropbox a unified home for your work, with initiatives...
We launched an *Early Adopter Program (EAP) for the new Gmail* (https://www.blog.google/products/g-suite/new-security-and-intelligent-features-new-gmail-means-business/) in April to help businesses work safer, smarter, and more efficiently. Were now making the new Gmail generally available so that more businesses can take advantage of its innovative features, like snooze, nudging,...
Windows 7 laptop , either MS patches that were pushed broke skype /dll or not sure either way these errors occur when launching skype it crashes. the only thing that the user has done recently was use go to meeting via IE 11.
Faulting application name: lync.exe, version: 15.0.5031.1000, time stamp: 0x5accc822
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.24150, time stamp: 0x5b0cb980...
I worked today on a computer on which all application file associations had been changed to Internet Explorer. I guess this was a virus like the one described here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2656106/when-you-open-a-file-on-a-windows-based-computer-the-file-may-start-a.
On top of that also the option to run an app as administrator had been removed (and I could not restore it)...
I am using Defragger to defrag my computer. I have always been happy with it until now It does not seem to clean all my files. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I need to see if some one can help me with a weird problem. I run a program that is an add-on to another larger program AutoCad. I usually have both running on my two screens at same time. Now the add-on program when it is being displayed on my screen also shows up on the task/program bar on the bottom of the screen like a normal program. If though I minimize the add on program, though any of...
Have everything working with Win 7 on my Gen 8 3.7 intel and ASUS Z370-E 300 series board except the only error messages that keeps showing up under device manager is "PCI simple communications controller"... which I understand is a AMT/Management Engine something or other I need. I've downloaded chipset stuff both for Win7 and Win10 from ASUS but no luck so far getting that triangle to go...
A few months ago, we provided an *update (https://blogs.skype.com/news/2018/03/16/improving-skype-accessibility/)* on our continued commitment to making Skype accessible. We are very grateful for the feedback youve given usit continues to be an essential and impactful part of our work. We listened and made changes to make Skype more accessible for everyone.
Below are just some...
I'll be grateful if any solutions is buffered on this.
I have had this challenge a couple of times and sometimes i format and reformat the system(s) then i set all the settings how it should be and the problem got solved.
But for a week now i have been trying to make this work on these 2laptops but all i got is something like the screen shot attached to this thread.
All systems are win7...
I cannot finish sfc /scannow. It always finish in 58%.
There are some problems but it cannot fix it.
I need a help to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance !:D
My computer has been disconnecting 100 times a day (literally)
How can I tell if it's the wifi adapter just on my computer or the overall internet itself?
I would be deeply thankful for any guidance on resolving the strange issue:
After a blackout My Dell M6600 laptop cannot boot at all.
I have had a certain Intel messages on missing links, scanning MAC address, etc.
Finally using a repair disk I have found that (I have two drives installed) the boot drive C: has become X: and the other, storage one has taken a letter C:.
Hi everyone, my pc although old, was working fine for a while and now, shortly after I log in, launch anything, it crashes. Cant figure out what happened. Havent installed anything new. Please help.
The first thing I do when getting a new computer is to replace Window's version of notepad with something better and get rid of the ribboned version of Wordpad.
Because I am a WordPerfect user, I use the old version of Wordpad extensively when I need something simple with formatting capabilities. I followed the instructions I found at this website for putting back the old version of wordpad: ...
I am trying to set up a new router (Asus AC3100). It is used by a live band for iPads and iPhones to wirelessly connect to a digital mixing console which is connected by wire to the router.
I have the router set up with ID and password and my iPad finds it and tries to connect but it just spins endlessly and it says "no internet connection", and it won't complete the connection...