- RSS Channel Showcase 1018501
- RSS Channel Showcase 2080654
- RSS Channel Showcase 9116251
- RSS Channel Showcase 8644053
Articles on this Page
- 07/04/18--21:21: _Mouse, Keyboard and...
- 07/04/18--22:58: _Solved windows wall...
- 07/05/18--08:31: _Can't associate a f...
- 07/05/18--12:51: _BSOD whiile playing...
- 07/05/18--14:06: _Kaspersky Internet ...
- 07/05/18--15:14: _Instagram Issue
- 07/05/18--16:42: _Error 0x8007045D wi...
- 07/05/18--19:27: _View Update History...
- 07/06/18--07:36: _Windows Update fail...
- 07/06/18--08:14: _remote access softw...
- 07/06/18--12:25: _July 2018 Non-Secur...
- 07/06/18--12:42: _What is New in G Su...
- 07/06/18--13:47: _HP apparently doesn...
- 07/06/18--15:45: _Easy Way to Compare...
- 07/06/18--16:54: _Recurrent BSODs whi...
- 07/07/18--00:48: _10 minutes windows ...
- 07/07/18--04:12: _Solved How do i rem...
- 07/07/18--04:54: _PC will not boot af...
- 07/07/18--08:49: _BSOD on startup, ev...
- 07/07/18--10:00: _Monitors not workin...
- 07/04/18--21:21: Mouse, Keyboard and internet stop responding randomly
- 07/04/18--22:58: Solved windows wallpaper not smooth, how to fix it ?
- 07/05/18--08:31: Can't associate a file type or protocol with a program
- 07/05/18--12:51: BSOD whiile playing Civ5, listening to utube music, in opera
- 07/05/18--14:06: Kaspersky Internet Security 2017.win7 home,4GB RAM
- 07/05/18--15:14: Instagram Issue
- 07/05/18--16:42: Error 0x8007045D with External Drive
- 07/05/18--19:27: View Update History missing-refers me to installed updates
- 07/06/18--07:36: Windows Update failing 80072ee2 80072efe
- 07/06/18--08:14: remote access software...
- 07/06/18--12:25: July 2018 Non-Security Office Update Release
- 07/06/18--12:42: What is New in G Suite - June 2018
- 07/06/18--13:47: HP apparently doesn't like my Win 7
- 07/06/18--15:45: Easy Way to Compare Folder Contents?
- 07/07/18--00:48: 10 minutes windows startup time , whats wrong ?
- 07/07/18--04:12: Solved How do i remove recent location on explorer?
- 07/07/18--04:54: PC will not boot after downloading update
- 07/07/18--08:49: BSOD on startup, even at same mode. Hangs on AMDKMPFD.sys
- 07/07/18--10:00: Monitors not working (VGA & HDMI)
I sometimes get together with my siblings to play a game together on Steam. We use Discord desktop in order to talk to each other.
However, 1 in every 4 times we play, my computer locks up, except it's not a BSOD or a complete freeze. Windows continues to run, except my ethernet stops working, and the computer fails to register any input from both the keyboard and mouse. In addition to this,...
Hello, i had a little trouble with my laptop running a windows 7 on 1366x768 resolution.
I have much wallpaper all at the same size (3840x2160)
Why when i set the wallpaper to the desktop it's not smooth than when i open in windows viewer ?
as you can see on the picture down below, if you zooming it and look at the wallpaper text, the windows viewer had smooth view than the desktop.
If I access Control Panel -> Default Programs -> Associate a file type or protocol with a program link,
the process begins but a window opens saying "Windows Explorer has stopped working". Explorer
shuts down & I am returned to the desktop. This happens when I access CP from the start menu or
from within explorer.
Any help is appreciated.
I get about 3 BSODs a day while playing civ5 or using opera to listen to utube music. I've tried everything in all the post and nothing helps. I reinstalled windows and still have the problem. I've updated all my drivers using Advance System Repair Pro with no help. It seems to have started around Mar 2018. All windows update are current. Attached is my dump file.
Late last year I purchased Kaspersky Internet Security 2017. Is this application supported on Windows 7? I only have 4GB of RAM and I am fearful that even if it is supported that it will slow the system to a crawl. Thank you.
Why does the Instagram log in page show in Google Chrome but not in Internet Explorer? How do I make the Instagram log in page show in Internet Explorer?
I Googled this but didnt find much related directly to my problem. I did find a ton on this error for installing Windows, backing it up, and the like.
What I do every so often is copy all my photos to an external HDD for a simple backup. They are all in one partition with some home movies files mixed in. Been doing it for many years by using Windows Explorer to simply highlighting all...
I noticed that the view update history page no longer appears. My other windows 7 computer still shows it. The history page shows the KB number. I started uninstalling updates and noticed some updates will not uninstall. For the one which did, I rebooted and the screen is hung on "preparing to configure windows do not turn off you computer." :sick:Any ideas. My gut feeling is i wll have to...
I purchased a HP ProOne 600 G2 Intel i5-6500 All-in-One in December 2107 with Win 7 Pro 64 bit SP 1 installed. I did not load any other patches via windows updates until 2 days ago (manually - KB3172605) due to other internet issues I was encountering (another thread for this?) due to application client connectivity failing to pull from server about 10 days ago (not sure if it's related to...
Trustwave scanned our network and found this, out of 7 computers on the network, 5 are using this "UDP port 500" im trying to figure out what program is using that port...
Listed below are the non-security updates we released on the Download Center and Microsoft Update. See the linked KB articles for more information.
* Update for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (*KB4022136 (https://support.microsoft.com/help/4022136)*)
* Update for Microsoft Excel 2013 (*KB4022244 (https://support.microsoft.com/help/4022244)*)
Check out the latest *"What's New in G Suite" launch recap (https://goo.gl/fE1RQL) (pdf (https://goo.gl/7Zp9sf))* for a roundup of all G Suite launches from June 2018.
*Archive and translated versions (https://gsuite.google.com/whatsnew/newsletter/)* (coming soon for June issue)
*Source:* G Suite Updates Blog: What's New in G Suite - June 2018...
I got in a refurbished HP computer and immediately upgraded it from Win 10 to Win 7 on a new hard drive. The OS is properly installed, keyed and validated from an original 7 Pro 64 bit OEM disk. Nevertheless I get a popup telling me that "this computer is not running genuine Windows." But, of course it is. I've read through and tried everything I find on the internet to resolve this. Nothing...
Im not looking for a duplicate file finder, but just the opposite. What Id like to do is find what files are Not in one directory but is in the other, and vice-versa.
But its not just one folder, its 851 folders with over 63K files.
Long story short, I recently had issues copying the above files/folders from my computer to an external drive. Fortunately, I had the foresight to...
I have been suffering from recurring BSODs in the past months. I had (practically ?) never suffered BSODs before with this W7 install. Triggering events :
After installation of a new Epson XP 245 inkjet printer, BSODs began happening without any obvious triggering event. It has happened in the middle of a podcast, for instance. But it could happen anytime.
It became so annoying that...
long story short
windows shows 3 minutes blackscreen , then eraseus bootloader .. then 7 minutes loading sign before showing the lockscreen
made a log filecan you help ?
sff.txt - Google Drive (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p36kcqGs-ZZVQtRU2fSS7C4OvulndwMd)
i don't know how to remove it. i saw this problem when i want to copy file location. please help me.
sorry my english is bad.
Last night as I closed down (Windows 7) I got the message, updating do not shut down so I left i running for about two hours and then went to bed leaving the PC running. Previous opdates have not been a problem. This morning the "downloading" was still trying , so I did a hard reset. I rebooted my Win 7 PC and tried to enter my password and it was not recognised, (I tried a number of times...
My video card was having problems so I used the warranty and sent my PC for repairs. They told me the card was faulty and swapped it for a new, identical one. When it got back I tried to boot into Windows, but the animation froze for a second right at the beginning and then a BSOD flashed for a tenth of a second and then it rebooted. If I try to boot into safe mode it shows me the log of the...
My monitor (VGA connection) started going to sleep a couple of days ago and when I turned in my PC today it says no signal. I have also tried plugging a HD TV into it via the HDMI port on my PC but I also get no signal.
I have tried re-seating the graphics card and tried a different port too. Also, I tried taking the power plug out of the back of the PC and keeping my finger on the power...