- RSS Channel Showcase 5251030
- RSS Channel Showcase 4200278
- RSS Channel Showcase 5421453
- RSS Channel Showcase 6781602
Articles on this Page
- 07/03/18--04:28: _Disable features of...
- 07/03/18--07:39: _0x80070002 running ...
- 07/03/18--08:21: _Tasklist process CMD
- 07/03/18--09:05: _Fan Noise in Hot We...
- 07/03/18--12:48: _Help keyboard and m...
- 07/03/18--14:13: _Correct Radeon Lega...
- 07/03/18--19:21: _Cannot connect to W...
- 07/03/18--19:44: _Weird problem on W7...
- 07/03/18--20:47: _BSOD in addition to...
- 07/03/18--23:19: _How to setup a RAID...
- 07/03/18--23:54: _XP mode: no http or...
- 07/04/18--07:17: _New Install
- 07/04/18--08:58: _Solved Steam Game N...
- 07/04/18--10:59: _Unable to boot afte...
- 07/04/18--11:05: _Ensuring your secur...
- 07/04/18--12:34: _almost all system s...
- 07/04/18--12:46: _7 Ultimate x64, SHA...
- 07/04/18--13:12: _Windows fails to boot
- 07/04/18--17:51: _Mistake when reinst...
- 07/04/18--21:04: _I've been looking f...
- 07/03/18--04:28: Disable features of Windows Explorer from registry
- 07/03/18--07:39: 0x80070002 running DeviceCenterDiagnostic.diagcab even in safe mode
- 07/03/18--08:21: Tasklist process CMD
- 07/03/18--09:05: Fan Noise in Hot Weather
- 07/03/18--12:48: Help keyboard and mouse ps/2, serial and din ports are disable
- 07/03/18--14:13: Correct Radeon Legacy Driver on Win 7
- 07/03/18--19:21: Cannot connect to Windows Live Mail, Server Error: 0x800CCC90
- 07/03/18--19:44: Weird problem on W7 even after fresh install
- 07/03/18--20:47: BSOD in addition to computer freezes and monitor turn offs
- 07/03/18--23:19: How to setup a RAID setup in Windows 7 using new had disk?
- 07/03/18--23:54: XP mode: no http or https coming through WAN
- 07/04/18--07:17: New Install
- 07/04/18--08:58: Solved Steam Game Not Launching After Updating Drivers
- 07/04/18--10:59: Unable to boot after installing June 2018 Windows updates
- 07/04/18--11:05: Ensuring your security and privacy within Gmail
- 07/04/18--12:34: almost all system services disabled after failed update
- 07/04/18--12:46: 7 Ultimate x64, SHA-256 Checksum?
- 07/04/18--13:12: Windows fails to boot
- 07/04/18--21:04: I've been looking for a WMP 11 Skin for WMP 12
I have a Windows 7 embedded that I want to modify this way for all users (or, even better, for non-administration accounts):
- It must not be possible to open folders.
- It must not be possible to erase files from desktop.
- Disable Start menu
- Disable Windows key.
- Lock task manager.
I am aware that this configuration can be made from the registry, but I have not been able...
I tried to run the Windows 7 DeviceCenterDiagnostic.diagcab
It always gives the error:
“An error occurred while troubleshooting:
A problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting.
Package ID: DeviceCenterDiagnostic
Error code: 0x80070002
I would like to know is it possible to make a cmd program in #C to monitor windows processes?
CMD Starts and automatically sends tasklist command every 10 seconds. If new process starts during that 10 seconds it opens TXT or another CMD windows to inform me that process name and location.
With the unusually hot weather in my locale, I've noticed that after my computer is on for about a half an hour, a revving noise starts coming from the back if the tower. It's 85°F (30°C) where the computer is. I checked the innards temps with Speccy. The CPU temp is 50°C, the motherboard is 56°C and the HD is 28°C. Should I run my system in such warm weather?
Congratulations this is a great forum
I have old machines and several mouse and keyboards with sp/2 , din and serial port
And i like use them sometimes
But Lastest updates win7/8/10 (if you sometime input usb keyboard or mouse in past) disable serial, ps/2 and din ports, mouse and keyboard, into win7/8/10, INCLUDE on boot, do You know why?
I think is the generic driver of chipset and...
I'm not too familiar with ATI Cards, and i have a laptop (it is a Sandybridge Pavilion DV7 TX-Series) with something called a *Whistler XT*, by GPU-Z's identification. It also has integrated Intel Graphics cos the CPU is Intel not an AMD, so i guess it is a switch system. I'm guessing the ATI is not the newest/best card but also one that's not really old. I'm looking for the most...
Unable to send or receive messages for the Yahoo (vadimkrakovsky) account. An incorrect password was entered. The next time you send or receive messages, you'll be asked to enter your user name and password for this account.
Server Error: 0x800CCC90
Server Response: -ERR [SYS/TEMP] Server error - Please try again later.
Windows Live Mail Error ID:...
I didn't know where to put this or what to name it, but here is my problem.
I have a Dell Inspiron 1300 Laptop running W7 Hom Premium x32. I started having problems playing Solitaie. When I open Solitare a Solitaire Statistics box opens and won't stay closed. Every time the OK button is clicked to close the box it almost immediately reopens. No amount of clicking the OK button will keep...
Hi, my 7.5-year-old Windows 7 i5 Gateway desktop has been acting up for the past week. It would sometimes:
1) Freeze requiring a reboot
2) The monitors (I have 2) would go blank by themselves.
I system-restored to an earlier date 6-18-18 a couple of days ago (around 7-1, I think), but it didn't help.
I've followed all the instructions listed here (Blue Screen of Death...
I have a 1TB hard disk with 2 Partitions - 200GB for windows and a 700GB for my data. Now the second partition is full and I want to add some more space into it. I have purchased a fresh 500 hard disk.
Is there is any way by which i can extend my partition to the new hard disk. Any way by which i can add this 500GB space into that old partition?
I installed Virtual PC and XP Mode again.
XP can see my LAN computers, and can access http on a LAN addresses.
It can ping WAN, it can do Windows Update, but it can not access external HTTP, HTTPS.
XP Firewall is off.
Host firewall is off as well, but no effect.
It's now in bridge mode (host's network card), and I've also tried NAT, no difference.
What can I do?
Being an old fart from florida, and a win7 user for years, I recently made a new purchase and am loving it. a brand new custom *win7* desktop...its running cool and quiet and everything works just perfectly. just wanted to say thanks again to the membership here as i have visited many times over the years. i have updates shut off, all settings tweaked and tight and feel i am good to go for...
So my fiancee is trying to play a Steam game on her Windows 7. Her computer uses GeForce Drivers and we were able to get them updated, but for some reason the game still says Preparing to Launch, but then nothing happens. We are wondering what could possibly be the problem and how to solve it.
3 days ago I turned on my computer and everything was loading fine until the windows starting screen appeared. I was taken to a screen that was black and said something like Windows did not load correctly and it gave me two options.
Start Windows Normally
The repair windows option showed a bar at the bottom of the screen and said "Loading files" but after that...
We make it possible for applications from other developers to integrate with Gmaillike email clients, trip planners and customer relationship management (CRM) systemsso that you have options around how you access and use your email. We continuously work to vet developers and their apps that *integrate with Gmail (https://developers.google.com/terms/api-services-user-data-policy)*...
I ran an automatic update on my system (Windows 7 professional). After reboot I encountered a BSoD. I finally got that issue corrected with help from the BSoD section of this forum. Now there are multitudes of issues - I can't install anything, remove anything, retrieve system information, network, etc. In searching for solutions on my own I've discovered that almost every system service has...
Does anyone happen to have this?
File Name: en_windows_7_ultimate_with_sp1_x64_dvd_618240.iso
SHA1: 1693B6CB50B90D96FC3C04E4329604FEBA88CD51 ISO/CRC: 8589EE18
Recently the computer has been running at a snails pace, to the point where the computer is pretty much unusable, I did run a checkdisk and everything was fine for a short while, but now it's worse than ever, I tried to do another disk check to see if it would help, but now the computer won't boot up, it says 'starting windows' and then it shows a blue screen with a load of writing, but it only...
I reinstalled window 7 on a computer that was having issues. I deleted the existing Windows partition/drive and ran the install to that Drive (c). After getting everything reinstalled I was going to image the C Drive. It appears to be linked to another large drive (3tb). That drive didnt show up post win7 install. I went into Drive Management and added a letter thinking it was because it was...
I found this
But there is not download link...