- RSS Channel Showcase 1863761
- RSS Channel Showcase 6943953
- RSS Channel Showcase 6599424
- RSS Channel Showcase 3531935
Articles on this Page
- 06/30/18--11:43: _BSOD after Windows ...
- 06/30/18--12:43: _Windows does not load
- 06/30/18--12:51: _Hard drive filled o...
- 06/30/18--16:45: _Windows Resume Load...
- 06/30/18--20:30: _What To Do With Win...
- 07/01/18--04:53: _Backup outlook expr...
- 07/01/18--10:01: _What photo repair t...
- 07/01/18--12:45: _KB4284826 and KB428...
- 07/01/18--16:29: _AOMEI or other part...
- 07/02/18--02:00: _System Recovery can...
- 07/02/18--06:27: _Windows 7 Automatic...
- 07/02/18--06:29: _BSOD a few times a ...
- 07/02/18--07:12: _No activation key a...
- 07/02/18--10:13: _Going from 2 partit...
- 07/02/18--11:30: _Blocking Bug in Fac...
- 07/02/18--11:34: _Facebook Platform U...
- 07/02/18--12:20: _"Windows Network Di...
- 07/02/18--13:01: _How do I Delete All...
- 07/02/18--22:53: _re: Internal keyboa...
- 07/03/18--03:18: _Error 0xc0000098 on...
- 06/30/18--11:43: BSOD after Windows update
- 06/30/18--12:43: Windows does not load
- 06/30/18--12:51: Hard drive filled overnight trying to upgrade to Windows 10
- 06/30/18--16:45: Windows Resume Loader issues
- 06/30/18--20:30: What To Do With Windows 7 That Has Never Been Updated?
- 07/01/18--04:53: Backup outlook express emails
- 07/01/18--10:01: What photo repair tool can I use on this photo?
- 07/01/18--12:45: KB4284826 and KB4284842 fail to install (June monthly rollup)
- 07/01/18--16:29: AOMEI or other partition tool to restore MBR
- 07/02/18--02:00: System Recovery can't find my c drive
- 07/02/18--06:27: Windows 7 Automatically changes Appearance / Performance Settings
- 07/02/18--06:29: BSOD a few times a week
- 07/02/18--07:12: No activation key available for Win 7 Ultimate update
- 07/02/18--11:30: Blocking Bug in Facebook and Messenger
- 07/02/18--11:34: Facebook Platform Update
- 07/02/18--12:20: "Windows Network Diagnostics" IP configuration error
- 07/02/18--13:01: How do I Delete All network settings on Win7
- 07/02/18--22:53: re: Internal keyboard died
- 07/03/18--03:18: Error 0xc0000098 on a very old acer laptop
Quick background - I don't use the system often, but it has important files related to a family corporation that we closed last year. I booted the system in March in order to begin working on the taxes, and received notification that automatic updates were ready to install. I decided to let the updates install before beginning work on the taxes (big mistake :cry:). After the update completed...
Hi! I recently bought new motherboard, cpu, PSU and RAM (hdd is an old one with Windows 7 installed). ıt starts, shows Gygabite launch, then Windows 7 logo starts but freezes and then it offers to troubleshooting or normal start. Neither one helps. when l put back an old parts, it works, though Windows always had some problems since recently. Please help to figure out what is the problem? Could...
My motherboard recently died. I bought all new parts, CPU, video card, motherboard and ram. I had a friend who works on computers install it. I had upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 back when it was free. He put 7 back on it because he didn't have a copy of 10. I got it home and began rebuilding it on the software end. I started with 130GB free space.
I installed the following:
I accidentally discarded the logitech receiver USB that managed my wireless keyboard and mouse. Since that time I try to reboot my desktop and I get the black screen that says windows resume loader with two choices-1. continue with system resume or 2. delete restoration data and proceed to system boot menu. Problem is, I cannot do anything because I cannot use the keyboard or the mouse even...
Hi, looking for some help would really appreciate it.
My fiancee owns a laptop with Windows 7 on it which has never been updated. She was trying to play a video game on her computer, but it wouldn't launch so we looked into updating her driver, but an error message came up. Then we decided to look into her Windows Update folder and that's when I found out it never has been updated. It...
A friend of mine is using Windows 7 Home Basic 64 bit on his laptop with Outlook Express 2007 as his e-mail client. He wants to back up all his e-mail in Outlook Express 2007 and transfer them to a totally new PC with Outlook Express 2007 or later. What is the best way to do so? I remember taking a backup of e-mails in Outlook Express 2007 which involved exporting all e-mails to a...
I want to eliminate the darker black spots so the entire floor is one shade. Shadows are ok but not the spots. I have old versions of ArcSoft PhotoStudio and Paint plus LunaPic and FastStone. Lowering the brightness doesn't work since everything gets darker.
Try as much as I can I just can't get these updates to install error code 80073701 . Help appreciated.
Win 7 64 bit sp1
It seems according to other forums intel processors that don't support sse2 are the culprit! However mine should do. Looks like the full reinstall is coming my way! A cpuid file can be uploaded if necessary.
I had a failed backup operation and had to shut down. My boot drive is giving the
device no longer recognized error from Win7.
Can AOMEI or other other tool restore MBR or what is needed?
I've attached the disk to another machine and see all it's content.
*OS: Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit*
I was playing with a linux pen and accidentally overwrote the MBR. Usually this is easy to fix, but not this time.
As I have a bootable pen with windows, I started the computer with it and used the normal procedure to fix the boot issue using the command prompt (bootrec /rebuildbcd and bootrec /fixboot).
A very important detail is that I...
This issue has started a few weeks ago so could be heat related due to the summer; however my CPU and GPU don't go over 50c but still get the issue
Every so often, usually when under medium-heavy load, but not exclusively windows would change the settings so that my program windows and explorer windows etc would only show the boarders when moving the windows, when by default it would...
I have been having the BSOD a few times a week, and I finally can't take it anymore. It always seems to happen at random times and I have not installed new hardware at any point in the past few years. There may have been automatic updates recently but otherwise no software changes either.
I've attached the .zip file for reference. Any help is appreciated!
I used to have Win 7 Home Premium till it got a bit corrupted a few weeks ago so upgraded to Win 7 Ultimate. All worked fine then the Windows 30 day trial appeared so changed to that. I'd also read about the not genuine version and even though I had the black screen I was still able to use it as before so no problem.
Out of curiosity I thought I'd find out what they were charging anyway but...
Actually files are not lost, I backed them up before I deleted the 2nd partition on my 128gb ssd and than resized the c drive to take advantage of all that space. Didn't see any other alternative cause I ran out of space on c.
I had some time in the distant past moved all my user files to the E partitioned drive on my 128gb ssd. Kind of forgot about this. But they were backed up and moved...
Starting today we are notifying over 800,000 users about a bug in Facebook and Messenger that unblocked some people they had blocked. The bug was active between May 29 and June 5 and while someone who was unblocked could not see content shared with friends, they could have seen things posted to a wider audience. For example pictures shared with friends of friends. We know that the...
In late March, we promised to take a hard look at the information apps can use when you connect them to Facebook. Weve shared a few updates since then including on *April 4 (https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2018/04/restricting-data-access/)*, *April 24 (https://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/2018/04/24/new-facebook-platform-product-changes-policy-updates/)*and *at F8 in May...
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. HP model p6710f desktop. Hardwired connection.
Arris modem CM820. No idea what firewalls are installed.
Trying to get a new IP address. My ISP, RCN internet, agreed to help, reset the modem
and that did not work.
Tried CMD prompt as an Administrator
Start->Run, type cmd and press Enter. Type ipconfig /release at the prompt window, press Enter,
Here at the office we have a very confused network. It has been setup in more than one way Homegroup and without homegroup... I beleive the computer that was the main computer on the homegroup may have went away. Then network drives were setup the old way with dos.
I just need to share a folder on one drive with 2 computers in the office and have it so everyone can read and write to that...
This is a Dell Inspiron 15-3541 laptop, OS Windows 7 home 32bit. The laptop has been on for 30 minutes and working fine. I went to start a game and the internal keyboard stopped working for no reason. The wireless keyboard/mouse still works and the laptop still works but the internal keyboard is still dead. I rebooted, no good, I unplugged the charge cord from the laptop and dropped main...
Hello guys, i need help from a problem driving me crazy. While my laptop was shutting down i accidentally took of the charging cable (battery doesn't work). When i rebooted the laptop was on a black screen with a blinking _. So i put on my windows 7 USB (Kingston datatraveler 16gb 3.0) and used the troubleshoot tool on system repair. It said no OS could be found. When i rebooted i got the...