- RSS Channel Showcase 2776385
- RSS Channel Showcase 7164517
- RSS Channel Showcase 8919991
- RSS Channel Showcase 3255026
Articles on this Page
- 06/20/18--12:20: _Solved The best AIO...
- 06/20/18--13:25: _BSOD when logging o...
- 06/20/18--13:57: _Cobling together on...
- 06/20/18--18:54: _Another network pri...
- 06/20/18--20:02: _Please help stop th...
- 06/21/18--03:20: _Market Share June 2018
- 06/21/18--04:26: _problem with my ext...
- 06/21/18--06:58: _Solved Windows 10 c...
- 06/21/18--08:08: _Announcing new rede...
- 06/21/18--08:30: _Visual Search from ...
- 06/21/18--08:38: _Disappearing Import...
- 06/21/18--09:23: _BSOD, Driver-IRQL-N...
- 06/21/18--10:46: _Phantom network con...
- 06/21/18--12:32: _June 21, 2018 - KB4...
- 06/21/18--13:19: _Supreme Court - sta...
- 06/21/18--15:35: _networking to a win...
- 06/21/18--17:11: _BACKSPACE and Arrow...
- 06/21/18--17:44: _No audio through bl...
- 06/21/18--19:00: _Ultimate x64 won't ...
- 06/21/18--19:03: _Please check if thi...
- 06/20/18--12:20: Solved The best AIO Driver For All Computer
- 06/20/18--13:25: BSOD when logging off - happens about every 6-8 logoffs
- 06/20/18--13:57: Cobling together one PC from two dead ones?
- 06/20/18--18:54: Another network printer problem
- 06/20/18--20:02: Please help stop the insanity! Endless problems going back to RAID!
- 06/21/18--03:20: Market Share June 2018
- 06/21/18--04:26: problem with my external hard drive after restart .....
- 06/21/18--06:58: Solved Windows 10 couldn't be installed
- 06/21/18--08:08: Announcing new redesigned Google Account page
- 06/21/18--08:30: Visual Search from Bing now lets you search what you see
- 06/21/18--08:38: Disappearing Important Updates
- 06/21/18--09:23: BSOD, Driver-IRQL-Not-Less-Or-Equal, Help analyzing Dumps?
- 06/21/18--10:46: Phantom network connections
- 06/21/18--12:32: June 21, 2018 - KB4284842 (Preview of Monthly Rollup) Windows 7
- 06/21/18--17:11: BACKSPACE and Arrow Keys Do Not Work Windows 7
- 06/21/18--17:44: No audio through bluetooth headphones
- 06/21/18--19:00: Ultimate x64 won't boot, error 0xc0000225, 0xc00000e9
My wife's laptop, an ASUS A54C, has been experiencing periodic BSOD screens when logging off. I recently rebuilt the operating system using the recovery partition, and the BSOD screens, which were happening before the rebuild, started happening again, just not as often. At this point, they are happening about every 6-8 logoffs. I did not actually count the logoff to determine this number, but it...
My HP Elite 8000 Q9650's Motherboard died several months ago.
I had been trying to move things to an HP 6300 but it's CPU died right after I got it running.
Both of these PC's were purchased used off the Internet.
After feeling sorry for myself for a few days I had what might be a good idea.
Would it be possible to remove the CPU from the Elite 8000 and install it in the 6300?
W7, 64 bit tower. Network with Asus router, wireless to an HP laptop with W7, 64 bit I think and the usb printer on the laptop, both home version. Most of the time the printer works, but once in a while it drops off. Usually I do a 'restore' to a previous time and it works, but this time I can't even install the printer from the tower. When I try to install from Devices and Printers and check...
Hi, folks! I'm on the brink of losing my mind, and I desperately need some very knowledgeable help to avoid losing it.
For several years, my most powerful home-built desktop computer used a two-drive SSD RAID 0 array as my system/boot device. This worked perfectly until last April, when that computer turned itself off and refused to turn back on again. I followed the most likely cause through...
Here are the charts from NetMarketShare and StatCounter.
NetMarketShare shows a decrease for W7 & an increase for W10.
StatCounter shows a decrease for W7 & an increase for W10. (You'll need to click several times to see it full size)
Attachment 404294 (https://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/news/404294-market-share-june-2018-a-market-share-os-2018-06-04-netmarketshare-statcounter.png)
Data from NetMarketShare (http://marketshare.hitslink.com/)
i have external hard drive
today i just restart my computer then the hard drive hidden i cant see it
when i go to disk management i see it unknown not initialize
i have important files on it very very important
so how can back my files
iam open from case watch this video when i connect usb do...
Wife's Win7 computer has a strange issue with windows update. This computer never had the windows 10 upgrade as she did not want it. Have not paid any attention to windows update for the last two years or so. Decided the other day to clean up the hard drive so I checked to see if updates were current. When I opened windows update, an error was displayed, C1900101-20003 stating "Windows 10...
*Several years ago* (https://googleblog.blogspot.com/2015/06/privacy-security-tools-improvements.html), we brought our privacy and security settings together in one place to make it easier for you to choose the options that are right for you. Billions of people have now visited their Google Account and over 20 million people do so every day.
Today, were announcing an improved...
Today we're launching new intelligent Visual Search capabilities that build upon the *visual technology already in Bing (https://blogs.bing.com/search/2017-12/search-2017-12-December-AI-Update)* so you can search the web using your camera. Now you can search, shop, and learn more about your world through the photos you take.
These new Visual Search capabilities are available today...
The monthly update for June 2018 showed up in my System Tray to be installed.
I usually wait about a week to install it to avoid any issues yet to be discovered. However, today after I booted the computer the System Tray (and the update section) no longer shows any Important Updates.
Now I know I can do a manual update search, but anyone know what gives on the missing un-installed Important...
BSOD, Driver-IRQL-Not-Less-Or-Equal, Help analyzing Dumps?
Hi!--I would appreciate if someone could analyze the attached zip file to help pinpoint the problem driver:
I've only received this error once.
I haven't added any new hardware.
The PC was idle at the time the BSOD occurred.
I did recently add Logitech Harmony 350 remote control...
When this machine boots, after the desktop populates, there's a message that appears in the lower right in a rectangular box to the effect 'some network connections could not be found'.
I know you all want the precise message and I'll reboot to get it if you do need it. I don't think you will.
The machine sees the 3 other computers on our home network just fine. I'm fairly sure the...
*June 21, 2018 - KB4284842 (Preview of Monthly Rollup)*
Applies to: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1
*Improvements and fixes*
This non-security update includes improvements and fixes that were a part of KB4284826 (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4284826) (released June 12, 2018) and also includes these new quality improvements as a...
The Supreme Court on Thursday upheld a South Dakota law requiring certain out-of-state retailers, including those that operate remotely online, to collect its sales tax.
In a 5-4 ruling, the court overturned a 1992 court precedent barring states from requiring businesses that have no physical presence in the state to collect their sales taxes.
Delivering the opinion of the...
ok, so a couple of weeks back Windows 7 and 10 did a large update. Since then my network between my windows 7 machine ( primary ), Windows 10 Laptop and my Kdlinks Media player has basically disappeared. Under Networks in Windows 7 it showed up as officepc\my name, traveler for the laptop plus Saturn for the media player. All gone. Very odd. All I see now is officepc which goes nowhere.
A new bug has started on 2 of my desktops running on windows 7. After a while, the BACKSPACE and arrow keys are not working anymore in windows 7. After rebooting my computers, the keyboard works fine again, for a while. But the bug shows up again, and I have to restart again.
It is not a faulty functioning keyboard; the same bug shows up on every keyboard that I use, and on several desktops. ...
I've owned the same Windows 7 PC for several years, but I never tried using the bluetooth option until today.
I was able to connect a pair of bluetooth phones to it without any problems. They connected, the driver installed automatically, and it said they were ready to use. However, even when the headphones are connected, I get no audio through them (aside from the little "ding" noise that...
My SSD ran out of space or system ran out of memory during cleanup. I got BSOD with corrupted system files. I got error 0xc0000225 and Ultimate won't boot. I tried using a USB stick (with Win 7 clean install inside) to restore Win 7 but to no avail. I managed to get to the black screen with mouse cursor screen and then it stalled. Now I got error 0xc00000e9. The best I can do is getting to...
My internal hard drive is failing and don't know if the internal hard drive Im going to buy is compatible.