- RSS Channel Showcase 3943730
- RSS Channel Showcase 6700861
- RSS Channel Showcase 8696046
- RSS Channel Showcase 9607608
Articles on this Page
- 09/02/15--23:55: _Hp recovery good?
- 09/03/15--00:16: _BSOD issue uncertai...
- 09/03/15--00:21: _BSOD error 0x000000d1
- 09/03/15--01:01: _eyefinity disables ...
- 09/03/15--01:28: _Nasty BSOD when ins...
- 09/03/15--02:14: _Windows 7 won't app...
- 09/03/15--02:48: _Hosts file keeps di...
- 09/03/15--02:55: _XMP profile?
- 09/03/15--02:56: _WDS configuration o...
- 09/03/15--03:56: _Double clicking fai...
- 09/03/15--04:29: _Arrows on every line
- 09/03/15--04:47: _Browsing very slow ...
- 09/03/15--04:54: _BSOD - random occur...
- 09/03/15--05:04: _Using mobile intern...
- 09/03/15--05:37: _Win 10 Upgrade problem
- 09/03/15--06:12: _New Standard Acct s...
- 09/03/15--06:12: _Remote Desktop Inte...
- 09/03/15--06:56: _Black screen on boo...
- 09/03/15--07:08: _Solving a CHKDSK error
- 09/02/15--23:55: Hp recovery good?
- 09/03/15--00:16: BSOD issue uncertain - Occurred after moving house
- 09/03/15--00:21: BSOD error 0x000000d1
- 09/03/15--01:01: eyefinity disables aero thumbnail preview
- 09/03/15--01:28: Nasty BSOD when inserting my Seagate External Hard Drive
- 09/03/15--02:14: Windows 7 won't apply updates.
- 09/03/15--02:48: Hosts file keeps disappearing Win 7
- 09/03/15--02:55: XMP profile?
- 09/03/15--02:56: WDS configuration on server 2008 R2 with multiple DNS servers
- 09/03/15--03:56: Double clicking fails to open a 7-Zip file
- 09/03/15--04:29: Arrows on every line
- 09/03/15--04:47: Browsing very slow and laggy
- 09/03/15--04:54: BSOD - random occurrences
- 09/03/15--05:04: Using mobile internet on Windows PC
- 09/03/15--05:37: Win 10 Upgrade problem
- 09/03/15--06:12: New Standard Acct shows Non Win 7 screen display
- 09/03/15--06:12: Remote Desktop Internal Error has occured
- 09/03/15--06:56: Black screen on boot after windows logo with mouse cursor
- 09/03/15--07:08: Solving a CHKDSK error
I used hp recovery partition to factory reset after my probook 4530s failed to rollback from windows 10 because it blue screened on restart. Hp formatted and started copying recovery image, about half way through it came up with a invalid package error, i clicked ok and the progress bar jumped to 100%. I restarted, win 7 worked, i updated all 300 updates. I did get an error on one of the updates...
I've had a recurring BSOD issue after moving house. It seems to be intermittent. Sometimes at startup, sometimes a bit later. I've tried correcting any driver issues, but the problem still occurs.
Thanks in advance,
Hi 7f, this is about my 5th BSOD in the span of a month. Every time it has happened bluescreenview was saying it was my Qualcomm bandwidth driver. I reinstalled the driver which I thought had fixed it, until it happened again two nights ago, and tonight. Bluescreenview is saying tonight's crash was due to NT kernal. Every time it has crashed, it has been around this time of night (10pm-1am) when...
I've recently built my new pc with a Sapphire R9 390 before that i had the HD7750.
With the HD7750 i had a 2 monitor setup (eyefinity) and the taskbar going across 2 screens, when i hover over the taskbar i got a little thumbnail telling me what was in the window.
When i built my new pc, i still had 2 monitors and it done the same, hover over the icon in the taskbar and the thumbnail...
Hi all, I was hoping someone could help remedy this nasty BSOD I get everytime I try insert my Seagate External Hard Drive into the USB port. Thanks in advance for anyone that;d like to take a swing at this problem.
For a while I have been having problems installing updates, I have tried many things and none of them have helped. I have run the KB947821 update and I have not seen any progress on the progress bar at all after 8+ hours. I have run the Disk cleaner removing all the updates and the like, turned off security programs, fixed an error with KB3022345 (but it seems to have come back). I have also...
This is my first post on sevenforums and hopefully not the last one :sarc:
Actually my host file keeps disappearing ..... Why :rolleyes:
Could someone give me ideas how to fix this issue.
Hi my ram is 1600 but in bios it set to 1300. I no to enable XMP to enable 1600 but is there another way to set it with out having to set XMP profile?. Thanks.
I have this setup of network depicted in the picture attached.
*Server A *attached to a switch
clients attached to switch
*Server A* statistics
I was trying to make some changes to7-Zip file associations and have managed to lose the ability to open a 7-Zip file (with a .7z extension) by double clicking it with the left mouse button.
All other operations work fine. I can open a file from the main program. I can right click it to get into the 7-Zip context menu and open it, either directly, or by using "open with" (which tells me that...
As you can see, there are arrows at the end on every line that I type and I wish to remove them. Can anyone please help?
Currently running Windows 10 in Simplified Chinese, Microsoft Office 2013 Word
My pc has gradually become slower and slower in the browsing department, it's the same on firefox and chrome, the pc plays COD games no problem , and when I check the resources there's only %30 of ram in use and the processor use is in single figures. When I try to browse each click takes about 20 seconds before the new screen appears. When I do a speedtest it shows 30 mb, my other pc also...
Hi all, new member here. Looking for help with random BSOD. Sometimes I don't even know it happens until I log in. Must have happened when other family members were using the pc. I have a feeling it's a graphics issue but not sure. I do some flight simming and also some CAD heavy programming for work. Any help would be appreciated!
I have possibility to buy USB mobile modem (example Huawei E313H) with internet SIM card. Can I connect that USB to my desktop PC which has Windows 7 installed and connect to the internet that way? I apologize for nooby question.
Hi, Spent all day yesterday upgrading my Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro, Although it took a long time, late last night, I finally got most of my programs up and running
Unfortunately, this morning when I switched on I keep getting the message. "Your PC ran into a problem, and needs to restart. Were'r just collecting some error info, and then we will restart for you" The Pc then reboots and but comes up...
As an admin using win 7 pro 64 bit, I set up a Standard Account. After the account was successfully set up, the new standard account screen opened and displays what almost looks like a win xp display. Not at all what my win t admin screen looks like. An example; the start button actually is labled Start, and dos not have the Win 7 logo. Clicking on the START button show a generic screen pop up...
Hello, I can't use Windows Remote Desktop Connection because everytime I do it says "An Internal Error Has Occured". I was using it about a week ago and there have been no major hardware changes so i can't figure it out.
I am using Windows 10 and HMA! Pro VPN (still doesn't work when I disable this)
Are there any other simple RDP's like Microsoft's that I could try if I can't fix this...
Hi everyone, I know it's not a blue screen, and I'm sorry if it's not in the good section. But I really need some help and ideas ^^ I posted this topic on AMD forum
My computer (HD 6870 ; I5 2500k ; windows 7) is having some annoying trouble: when I boot, I get a blackscreen (but with some light switching (backlight I guess ?)) after the windows logo. I have my mouse cursor and I can BLIND...
Hello: For the past week I have been battling an "unspecified error" (766f6c756d652e63 3f1) in trying to run CHKDSK to help me clear various problems with my system's operation. I was getting many error windows informing me of what program or files were corrupted. These windows appeared at the lower right corner of the screen for about 10 seconds and either disappeared or another window would...