- RSS Channel Showcase 2829495
- RSS Channel Showcase 9004456
- RSS Channel Showcase 7735573
- RSS Channel Showcase 6365368
Articles on this Page
- 06/23/15--14:02: _Bsod
- 06/23/15--14:09: _How to rename zipfl...
- 06/23/15--14:36: _Solved lost power d...
- 06/23/15--14:45: _UPS advice - steppe...
- 06/23/15--14:54: _BSOD multiple errors
- 06/23/15--14:57: _Flashdrive download
- 06/23/15--14:57: _HTTPS & network sha...
- 06/23/15--15:07: _Unable to save disp...
- 06/23/15--15:28: _The local Bazaar
- 06/23/15--15:36: _BSOD following Wind...
- 06/23/15--16:39: _BSOD after Sleep - ...
- 06/23/15--16:39: _Acer 5749 Series La...
- 06/23/15--16:41: _BSOD 0x124 boots to...
- 06/23/15--17:16: _BSOD upon logging i...
- 06/23/15--17:25: _Google Chrome will ...
- 06/23/15--17:33: _Can't Stop Sharing
- 06/23/15--17:51: _BSOD with error(s) ...
- 06/23/15--18:03: _Limiting homegroup ...
- 06/23/15--18:28: _Boot always into re...
- 06/23/15--20:29: _Paint Shop Pro 7.02...
- 06/23/15--14:02: Bsod
- 06/23/15--14:09: How to rename zipfldr.dll data
- 06/23/15--14:36: Solved lost power during full format - is the drive okay?
- 06/23/15--14:45: UPS advice - stepped sine wave or pure?
- 06/23/15--14:54: BSOD multiple errors
- 06/23/15--14:57: Flashdrive download
- 06/23/15--15:07: Unable to save display settings
- 06/23/15--15:28: The local Bazaar
- 06/23/15--15:36: BSOD following Windows Update yesterday. Error 0x0000000A.
- 06/23/15--16:39: BSOD after Sleep - Windows 7 Enterprise 64
- 06/23/15--16:39: Acer 5749 Series Laptop: Slow Performance and Freezing Up
- 06/23/15--16:41: BSOD 0x124 boots to safe mode but not normal
- 06/23/15--17:16: BSOD upon logging into the desktop
- 06/23/15--17:25: Google Chrome will Not Install
- 06/23/15--17:33: Can't Stop Sharing
- 06/23/15--17:51: BSOD with error(s) 0x000000f4 and 0x0000007a while playing games.
- 06/23/15--18:03: Limiting homegroup sharing to certain devices
- 06/23/15--18:28: Boot always into repair mode - Can't get safe mode
- 06/23/15--20:29: Paint Shop Pro 7.02 remove (tryandbuy) popup window
I could not follow your instructions for posting re: BSOD because my Norton Security program deemed in "not safe" and removed it. What do I do now?
I want filetype to be a " Zip Arhive " not "compressed (zipped) folder "
so I've changed it here https://www.dropbox.com/s/pfi01kzbmikln9e/2015-06-24_00-04-41.png?dl=0
and after a few hours it's again "compressed (zipped) folder"
I lost power this morning during a full format on a new internal hard drive (mechanical, not SSD). It went into either sleep or hibernation due to my UPS battery failing, and then resumed full format after my PC restarted. I feared the interruption may have affected the full format, so I cancelled the full format around 23%, deleted the partition back to unallocated, and re-initialized the drive...
My APC battery backup UPS needs a new battery, and I'm considering getting a new unit, as mine is approaching 5 years old. I've been reading that standard UPS devices put out a stepped sine wave that can cause issues and possible damage or reduced lifespan with newer Active PFC Power Supplies and LCD monitors. Cyberpower make some that output a "pure sine wave" that is supposed to be better for...
I have been getting BSODs the last couple of weeks. I am not sure why there are only two crash dumps but it is what was collected when running the program.
I have tested each memory stick separately using Memtest and then tested them all together with no errors. Does the information in the zip file indicate a culprit?
I have transfered music from another computer (windows 8 ) to a flashdrive. I want to transfer that music to my computer via Flashdrive. It will not download to windows media player. I can play the music direct from the flashdrive, but media player will not save it . Please Help, Chaso.
Win 7 Home Premium SP1
Any app using HTTPS hangs/is unusable after reboot for about 15 minutes. Windows shares browsing is unavailable as well.
Uninstalled antivir. Confirmed no proxies.
No idea when this started. I reboot infrequently.
Looking for troubleshooting recommendations. Looking to fix, not nuke and pave, unless shit-fan-level necessary.
Hello! At work we have some issues with our three months old computer HP ZBook G2 17 inch Mobile Workstation. The computer is connected to HP Advanced Docking Station. What I would like to do is to enable duplicate screen (computer screen and external monitor), but the Windows 7 Display settings keeps saying that is *unable to save display settings*, no matter if the external monitor is using...
The bazaar that's set up on Mondays here where I live.
They cover it with tents. Doesn't matter if sun is scorching or rain is pouring.
Attachment 363726 (http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/chillout-room/363726-local-bazaar-20150622_072755177_ios.jpg)
Attachment 363727 (http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/chillout-room/363727-local-bazaar-20150622_073015233_ios.jpg)
Dried fruits and nuts. The most expensive stand (up to 20USD for a kilograms) even...
Hello. Strange problem started yesterday when I ran Windows Update.
The computer restarted itself to finish the updates, and went straight to a BSOD. It won't start, I'm able to put it into safe mode, but not safe mode with networking.
I've tried using a repair disk to use windows repair, but although it's run fine, it wasn't able to sort the problem.
I'd greatly appreciate any help.
HP Compaq 8100 Elite Small Form Factor
Windows 7 Enterprise 64
Nvidia Quadro 600 video card - drivers from Windows updates AND the latest from NVidia website.
Fresh installed the Win 7 Enterprise 64 and have had no problems when I am active on the computer.
When I come back from leaving the PC either at SLEEP or letting the PC go to sleep on its own, the PC had turned off and it has to...
Today, I was on my sister's computer and she was too. The computer became very slow and was freezing up. The same thing is happening on our Windows 8.1 desktop.
I've got a BSOD issue 0x0124
Boots to windows 7 and crashes just after getting to the desktop
Boots to safe mode with no issues
Previously had random BSOD 0x01 iaStorA.sys issues last one about a month ago. Not running a raid array so essentially ignored them. haven't got around to removing the
Done a bit of reading of some of the other posts and still cannot fix the...
When I try to log into my user, it loads the desktop and then it immediately blue screens. I tried it 1 more time and it did it again I'm on safe mode now.
Hi everybody, so recently about 2 weeks ago my hard drive failed on me and I had to order a new one to the manufacturer and install it myself, I got my computer back to its factory defaults, uninstalled on Toshiba bloatware and then I installed all of my stuff, well all of my things installed good, except for Google Chrome which I installed along with Adobe Flash Player and when I found out that...
Windows 7, Network Sharing Center, Change Advance Sharing, Public, Turn Off Printer and File Sharing. Every time I try to change this to turn off and click Save Changes, and then come back, the Turn On Printer and File Sharing is enabled again. If I go to Home group and uncheck Printer and Video under Share Libraries and Printers, and go back to see if changes are saved, the Printer and Video...
I've been looking and researching the BSOD errors in the title and in need of some assistance. The errors occur during playing graphically intensive games (The Witcher 3, Skyforge). And normally I would say it probably is a heating problem and would need to get some better cooling in my case. But I would love to make sure that it is just that and nothing else before I invest money...
Hi guys, I'm trying to create a LAN sharing solution. What I want to achieve is when a download is finished on my laptop that file is moved to a folder called "complete" which is shared with my desktop PC.
I've read into homegroup sharing and it seems like a good option, but there is one problem; I don't want the "complete" folder accessible to everyone on the network, just my desktop. Is...
I recently replaced the motherboard on my computer. I replaced the Asus M4A785-m with an Asus M4A785TD-M EVO. It worked initially. Then I rebooted it twice in succession. Windows wanted to do the "repair itself" routine. I allowed it (my bad: I allowed Windows to "restore to previous configuration" - which was the old motherboard settings). Now, no matter what I do, it takes me to the "Windows...
Does anyone out there know how I can remove the (try and buy) that pops up everytime I open up the PSP 7.02program? There is a way I have forgotten how to do it. PLEASE HELP!! Thanks HIII